• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The radicalization of BLM continues

NatMorton

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
They’re now doing what they can to help out those who attempt to murder white politicians.

Would the outrage be just as great if he had posted the bail himself? The Kentucky constitution provides for cash bail for anyone other than those charged with crimes eligible for the death penalty. Here is the judge who set the bail at $100,000...

In another thread I stated that it would be wrong to blame BLM for this man's actions. Having now read some of the shooter's writings in the above article, I'm beginning to wonder whether I was wrong. It almost reads like the results of the kind of brainwashing radical Islam performs on its would-be suicide bombers.

Would the outrage be just as great if he had posted the bail himself? The Kentucky constitution provides for cash bail for anyone other than those charged with crimes eligible for the death penalty. Here is the judge who set the bail at $100,000...

No, it would not be. Similarly, it would be understandable if his close family and friends posted the bail; they being understandably biased.

It's entirely different when a non-profit posts the bail and positions the act as they, the non-profit, fulfilling their mission.

No, it would not be. Similarly, it would be understandable if his close family and friends posted the bail; they being understandably biased.

It's entirely different when a non-profit posts the bail and positions the act as they, the non-profit, fulfilling their mission.

Did you have a problem with how Rittenhouse's bail was paid?

No, because Rittenhouse was w-

I mean….innocent. Innocent until proven guilty. And besides, he was acquitted, which proved he was innocent, so…check mate!

Rittenhouse was winner?
Rittenhouse was wakeful?
Rittenhouse was wonderful?
Rittenhouse was wacky?

:ROFLMAO:

Don't recall; who paid it?

And no, I don't think the two cases are even remotely the same.
Of course they’re completely different. One is BLM or CRT or something, and the other is w-

I mean………………..self defense.

Don't recall; who paid it?

And no, I don't think the two cases are even remotely the same.

It was paid by complete strangers through a GoFundMe... Why are they not remotely the same? Because RIttenhouse was... wonderful? :ROFLMAO:

Rittenhouse was winner?
Rittenhouse was wakeful?
Rittenhouse was wonderful?
Rittenhouse was wacky?

:ROFLMAO:
Winsome? Wily?

Something else that begins with “w.” Hold on, I’m on my first coffee and I’m still waking up.

Wake…woke!

No, that’s not it. Dammit!

Of course they’re completely different. One is BLM or CRT or something, and the other is w-

I mean………………..self defense.

the other is warmhearted?
the other is witty?
the other is worthy?

I can't figure out your code word? LMAO...

the other is warmhearted?
the other is witty?
the other is worthy?

I can't figure out your code word? LMAO...
You know, now that I’m waking up, I’m passably certain that the second letter might be an “h.”

So Rittenhouse is…whimsical? A whippersnapper? Wholesome?

Rittenhouse is…..a whoremaster!

No, that’s not it either. But give him time; he’s young.

They’re now doing what they can to help out those who attempt to murder white politicians.

GRRRRRRRRR murder white politiciands
GRRRRRRRRR radicalization
8ytbprI.gif

This desperate nutters stuff is hilarious LMAO

No, because Rittenhouse was w-

I mean….innocent. Innocent until proven guilty. And besides, he was acquitted, which proved he was innocent, so…check mate!

Just so dumb.

In another thread I stated that it would be wrong to blame BLM for this man's actions. Having now read some of the shooter's writings in the above article, I'm beginning to wonder whether I was wrong. It almost reads like the results of the kind of brainwashing radical Islam performs on its would-be suicide bombers.
Or Trump does with you?

You have to appreciate the hypocrisy

Or Trump does with you?

You have to appreciate the hypocrisy
When it comes to what I believe and whom I support, I think you should reflect less on my supposed hypocrisy and more on your demonstrated ignorance. I've never voted for Trump and never will.

The judge is gonna make Donald, Donald Jr and Ivanka testify under oath and we have a ton of posts about black people and Hillary.

That makes total sense to me. It's the Fox News model.

The difference between bail being paid for a black man and bail being paid for Rittenhouse is that Rittenhouse is….a whirlpool!

That "movement" and its foolish supporters are now in the driver's seat in this country, and they know it.

And they are enjoying it.

They must pinch themselves at night to see if they are dreaming.

The powers that be continue to metaphorically kneel to them in every possible way.

Life for them is coming up roses.

They are so lucky to live in the United States.

I think there's a suspension of disbelief with most liberals regarding BLM. They want to view it as they would MLK.

I think there's a suspension of disbelief with most liberals regarding BLM. They want to view it as they would MLK.
What’s notable about MLK?

Back
Top Bottom