• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Rabbi Who Is Neighbor To Mark And Patricia McCloskey Speaks Out; 'They Are Bullies'

skews13.

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
She said children at the synagogue wept when they heard the news of the hives. The synagogue maintains raised bed gardens on its property that supply some 2,000 pounds of fresh produce to a local food pantry, as well as pear, fig and apple trees.

“We were going to have our own apples and honey for Rosh Hashanah!” she said.

She said the McCloskeys didn’t contact the temple at all before lashing out.

Instead, McCloskey left a note threatening to sue the synagogue for damages if the shattered hives were not removed at once.

The rabbi who is neighbor to Mark and Patricia McCloskey speaks out: ‘They are bullies’ – The Forward

Such lovely people.

She said children at the synagogue wept when they heard the news of the hives. The synagogue maintains raised bed gardens on its property that supply some 2,000 pounds of fresh produce to a local food pantry, as well as pear, fig and apple trees.

Instead, McCloskey left a note threatening to sue the synagogue for damages if the shattered hives were not removed at once.

The rabbi who is neighbor to Mark and Patricia McCloskey speaks out: ‘They are bullies’ – The Forward

Such lovely people.

Imagine putting beehives on someone else's property and then claiming to be the victim.

Such lovely people.

McCloskey even sued his own dad.

He sues pretty much everyone he comes in contact with.

Imagine putting beehives on someone else's property and then claiming to be the victim.

Imagine begin such a pathetic individual that he couldn't just contact the people with his complaint so they could move them. Of course from the sound of these people they'd probably complain the bees were trespassing. :roll:

Six inches....

Whatever happened to going to your neighbor and asking them to fix the problem? I mean, the hives were on the church side of the fence. Its a matter of the fence not being in the right spot. That then begs the question of how long it has been that way and why McCloskey didn't make a case about it earlier. Simply destroying the hives was an act of aggression that didn't need to happen, and somehow I know you know that.

Simply destroying the hives was an act of aggression . . .

Of course. As the French say:

"Cet animal est très méchant, Quand on l'attaque il se défend."

Six inches....

Whatever happened to going to your neighbor and asking them to fix the problem? I mean, the hives were on the church side of the fence. Its a matter of the fence not being in the right spot. That then begs the question of how long it has been that way and why McCloskey didn't make a case about it earlier. Simply destroying the hives was an act of aggression that didn't need to happen, and somehow I know you know that.

Well, the beehives belonged to Jews, so there's that, right? :shock:

The McCloskey's attract to themselves and are attracted to people who share their hatred. And I'm betting that they can't understand why people laugh at them because they are always getting fecked.

Well, the beehives belonged to Jews, so there's that, right? :shock:

The McCloskey's attract to themselves and are attracted to people who share their hatred. And I'm betting that they can't understand why people laugh at them because they are always getting fecked.

I'm not gonna accuse them of being anti-Semites, because I have no proof that would be accurate.

I will, however, call them the assholes they are.

Not sure what the hell that has to do with what I said, but cool story bro!

:roll:

Putting beehives on someone's property without permission is an act of aggression. Removing it is not.

It doesn't surprise me. The nasty couple deserve each other.

Putting beehives on someone's property without permission is an act of aggression. Removing it is not.

Destroying a bunch of kids beehive UNINTENTIONALLY put SIX INCHES on your property without permission is an act of an asshole. I wish them well in their future earning potential...

Just another couple of losers that of course righty losers will defend.

Such lovely people.

The fact that they were guests at the RNC proves that today's republican party supports hatred from people of color.

Sure thing.

The fence has been that way for some time, and at no point had McCloskey attempted to remedy it, meaning either he didn't care or wasn't aware of the six inch mistake. So using property that you have believed was yours for years is not in any way an act of aggression, again, as the actual owner of the property hadn't attempted to fix the problem prior to resorting to being an asshole.

How do I make that assumption, you ask? Because his history shows he has no compunction about suing someone, so its a pretty safe bet that had he known, the church would have been served papers way before this.

Again, simply going over and asking them to move the hives would have been the civil and right thing to do. He chose the dick move instead. Legal? Sure. Right? Not hardly.

Way to throw support behind the asshole in this situation.

Destroying a bunch of kids beehive UNINTENTIONALLY put SIX INCHES on your property without permission is an act of an asshole. I wish them well in their future earning potential...

I have a few questions about this incident.

How big were these beehives? I've never seen one that would fit on a six-inch strip of land.

Also, did this guy reach over the fence to destroy what wasn't completely on his property or did he trespass on the neighbor's property to commit this vandalism?

Regardless the answers, I wouldn't want this guy for my neighbor. That's about as un-neighborly a thing he could have done. And from his RNC appearance he sounds like a perpetual victim -- the prime constituency for Trump.

One other thing....he didn't remove them....he destroyed them. That IS an act of aggression.

I have a few questions about this incident.

How big were these beehives? I've never seen one that would fit on a six-inch strip of land.

Also, did this guy reach over the fence to destroy what wasn't completely on his property or did he trespass on the neighbor's property to commit this vandalism?

Regardless the answers, I wouldn't want this guy for my neighbor. That's about as un-neighborly a thing he could have done. And from his RNC appearance he sounds like a perpetual victim -- the prime constituency for Trump.

From the way the story reads, it sounds like the fence for the church is six inches too far on to his property. So technically, reaching over the fence still puts him on his property by six inches.

That said, it does beg the question of if the hives were at all on the church property, which would them muddy the water.

But you are correct in your assessment of this douchebag. He is the worst kind of person among us.

Sure thing.

The fence has been that way for some time, and at no point had McCloskey attempted to remedy it, meaning either he didn't care or wasn't aware of the six inch mistake. So using property that you have believed was yours for years is not in any way an act of aggression, again, as the actual owner of the property hadn't attempted to fix the problem prior to resorting to being an asshole.

How do I make that assumption, you ask? Because his history shows he has no compunction about suing someone, so its a pretty safe bet that had he known, the church would have been served papers way before this.

Again, simply going over and asking them to move the hives would have been the civil and right thing to do. He chose the dick move instead. Legal? Sure. Right? Not hardly.

Way to throw support behind the asshole in this situation.

Agree with this. Total dick move.

Imagine the rage one my possess to destroy a bunch of kids beehive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom