• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Quintessential MAGA Man

Top Cat

He's the most tip top
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

This never gets old!
I can think of several here at DP that fit this mold. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lamo:lamo

This never gets old!
I can think of several here at DP that fit this mold. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lamo:lamo

That's a great visual metaphor for the terminal and hilarious impotency and cluelessness of many Trump supporters, but I'm not naming any names.

I have done that before, though not while yelling at someone. :)

Quite a few Trumpers here remind me of these two.....

Dj394IGV4AAeF2I.jpg

Quite a few Trumpers here remind me of these two.....

Dj394IGV4AAeF2I.jpg

Forget the two yahoos. But I wish the guy on the right would step aside so I can see how far that beer gut juts out on the guy behind him.

Forget the two yahoos. But I wish the guy on the right would step aside so I can see how far that beer gut juts out on the guy behind him.

Holy crap! I never noticed that before but....that's one FAT bastard, isn't it? His belly makes the MAGA man boobs look small.

This never gets old!

I hope Trump didn't buy the country's entire supply of adult diapers, because I need to wear one before ever watching that again.:lol:

Love the voice over from the drunken guy from Blazing Saddles.:lamo

That poor dog. I hope that MAGA moron isn't too stupid to remember to feed him. We know he's too stupid to know how to tie his own shoes.

This never gets old!

I can just make out what he's saying after he walks into the pole "dang librul, its ur fault I did that". that's as conservative as it gets.

Trumpsters are funny.

trump-finger.jpg

Wonder why liberals get off on being cruel?

Just another typical I despise Trump and anyone who voted for him or who would in any way support him thread.
More emotional outburst of the most immature kind.

My guess soon to be flushed............. :peace

Just another typical I despise Trump and anyone who voted for him or who would in any way support him thread.
More emotional outburst of the most immature kind.

My guess soon to be flushed............. :peace

remember the Obama-phone woman?

Back
Top Bottom