• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Queen of Great Britain

Re: It's Public Housing

I have a solution. Let's just let the families be homeless.

Problem solved.

Let Obama and his tribe be homeless?

Re: Arizona's problem!

Instead they are harming the owner of the organs, and still breaking the law. I can "help" someone in a nasty divorce situation by killing their spouse so they can inherit life insurance and other benefits. That doesn't make it right though, and it would still be illegal and I would be charged and guilty of crime (and rightfully so). Do you support abusing employees? Because that's essentially what happens to illegals. Do you support them coming over because they do illegally underpaid labor? What about those who are on the legal waiting list to become citizens? It's not fair to them, and they are the law abiding people too.

Do you equate all crimes with murder? Speeding is crime, would you equate that with murder.

Yes illegal immigrants are in the US illegally and as such should be deported when found. But to state that they are committing great harm on the US is rather false, they have been doing the hardest physical labour for low wages for the most part. Keeping your housing cheaper, your vegatables affordable etc.

And the easiest way to get them to go back is to scan employer records for who they are employing. Those with illegal workers get massive fines, they will stop employing illegals, and the illegals will go home.

Back
Top Bottom