• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The "Quality" of manufacturing in Putin's Russia.Dancing new bridge in Volgograd.

Alfons

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Ten years Putin in Russia are more worst as two WWII wars, everything is destroyed and damaged, the corruption level is one of the highest in the world. Six months ago the Russian missiles Bulava flown instead destination in Siberia to Norway, today the new bridge is dancing in Volgograd.

Dear Western generals, do not afraid Russian rusty nukes, you have Putin's regime as the best weapon against Russia.

The video about "Quality" in corrupted Russia can be watched here:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEQrt_w7gN4"]YouTube- Scary! Massive waves on huge road bridge send Volgograd drivers asphalt surfing[/nomedia]

Last edited:
Just so long as we can have our gas back, I couldn't care less about Russia somehow.

I know there's all this crud going down, but still.

Last edited:
Just so long as we can have our gas back, I couldn't care less about Russia somehow.

I know there's all this crud going down, but still.

Maybe in ten years the owner of Russian gas will seat in China and sell it to Europa ten times expensive.

Back
Top Bottom