• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The QAnon Viking guy's defense is that Trump invited him (and others) into the Capital

Well, you knew ,it was an organic insurrection, right?

i did see the viking stripper doing his routine at a Punkinhead rally on tv a while before the insurrection. i don't really believe either of them, though.

I like that the new NEW argument is the planning proved that Trump’s words couldn’t have incited them. What is it they were planning and why, again? And who drove them to these beliefs?

Sure, happens all of the time. Just last week I was at the DMV, and while on line, I heard a person complain about no Boston cream donut availability at the nearby Dunkin' Donuts. Well, no hard working American can stand for that kind of deprivation of FREEDOM so just like a school of fish moves in unison, we all charged the Dunkin Donuts shouting everything from "SAVE THE WHALES!!" to "QUE VIVA MEXICO!!".

I like that the new NEW argument is the planning proved that Trump’s words couldn’t have incited them. What is it they were planning and why, again? And who drove them to these beliefs?
Actually, i meant it to be a joke about the "Shamem's" request for an organic menu while he's incarcerated.

Actually, i meant it to be a joke about the "Shamem's" request for an organic menu while he's incarcerated.

The guy is a living parody of modern American attitudes.

Sure, happens all of the time. Just last week I was at the DMV and while on line, I heard a person complain about there not being any Boston Cream donuts at the nearby Dunkin Donuts. Well, no hard working American can stand for that kind of deprivation of FREEDOM so much like a school of fish moves in unison, we all just charged the Dunkin Donuts shouting everything from "SAVE THE WHALES!!" to "QUE VIVA MEXICO!!".
I'm all about a Krispy Kreme chocolate-covered custard. I was the 4th in line when our KK re-opened after a 7 month renovation. And the smell was glor-i-ous.

I wonder how many soyboy jokes that dude has made in his life.

I say, throw both his & Trump's ass in jail. Problem solved!

This dude in the horn headdress, bare chested, painted face from AZ appears to get around. There are pictures of him in different locations all over the country. He has been part of Climate Change protests. He has been spotted at BLM gatherings. Some are saying he is Q anon. Now we learn he only eats organic food. Anyone who tries to eat organic knows it is expensive. Anyone who can catch a flight to whatever city to protest is also expensive. Wonder what he does for a living?

This dude in the horn headdress, bare chested, painted face from AZ appears to get around. There are pictures of him in different locations all over the country. He has been part of Climate Change protests. He has been spotted at BLM gatherings. Some are saying he is Q anon. Now we learn he only eats organic food. Anyone who tries to eat organic knows it is expensive. Anyone who can catch a flight to whatever city to protest is also expensive. Wonder what he does for a living?
Grift

Sure, happens all of the time. Just last week I was at the DMV, and while on line, I heard a person complain about no Boston cream donut availability at the nearby Dunkin' Donuts. Well, no hard working American can stand for that kind of deprivation of FREEDOM so just like a school of fish moves in unison, we all charged the Dunkin Donuts shouting everything from "SAVE THE WHALES!!" to "QUE VIVA MEXICO!!".
That was pretty funny!

Here is the sad thing about all of this... if it is proven that this was organized in advance, Trump can argue that he didn't incite the riot, that it was going to happen anyways.

Same as Tim Poole. Tell people that if they don't give him money the world will end.

The White House is just a little over 1.25 miles from the Capitol if you walk the route.
The fact that the Capitol was overrun and sacked by a seditious mob, and there was never any effort whatsoever to evacuate the President to a secure location tells you all you need to know about who launched and directed the attack.

Actually it seems he have a mental illness of some kind and if he does, he should receive care not prison. In my opinion.

Probably does what we see him doing. Didn't his brother say he was "between jobs"?

Actually it seems he have a mental illness of some kind and if he does, he should receive care not prison. In my opinion.
The guy is an actor and a musician, which means that he is always between jobs. I would not trust anything that he does or says.

friends of don jr and rudy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom