• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Proud Boys are not, as far as I'm aware, a white supremacist group ?!

I like that you think you left yourself an escape route with that "as far as I'm aware" but it really just tells us that you make yourself deliberately "unaware" of inconvenient truths.

We are all BIAS towards what you call inconvenient truths. It takes bravery to admit that, that's why conversation is important to come to a better understanding. Is easy to be a sheep and just jump into a group.

Oh, you found ONE. Absolute proof that they could not possibly be racist.

How many would I have to find to convince you that they include women and minorities?

I'll have more sympathy for the media calling on the Proud Boys to be condemned when they start condemning the violence of BLM and ANTIFA. As far as I know the Proud Boys only go after them then they get in trouble with the law like they should. They don't stalk into restaurants screaming at people and knocking their dishes onto the floor. they don't throw Molotov ****tails at police. They don't burn places down or drag motorists out of their cars to beat them.

Are they associated with White Supremacy ? From the pictures they look multiracial ? Are they a fascist group ? Learning about groups is a passion to avoid irrationality.

Evil is evil, and sometimes it uses dupes.... :coffee:

How many would I have to find to convince you that they include women and minorities?
When there are roughly equivalent numbers to white males. Any cult can attract a few outliers from various seemingly incompatible groups. There are people of all types who are simply attracted to cults.

Why do people think Joe Rogan is smart? Is there any internet theory he doesn't glom onto? For example that entire show about AF pilots seeing UFOs was embarrassing to even listen to.
T always funny watching nerds pretend they are tough guys.

I do not care that you wish to validate your vote for an anti-American that supports white supremacy. I do not have to participate in my own gaslighting.

If you wish to support Trump, you own it. So own it. Stop trying to convince folks they didn’t see what they saw. Grow up and use your words to argue for who you are.
You certainty aren’t successful with gaslighting me, maybe the naive and gullible fall for that HS debate strategy that you lean on all too often. Here’s a lesson for all the dishonest posters out there, never try to blame the reader for trusting your words, meaning, they screwed up in the first place for trusting what you wrote.

Find one jew

Why would someone that is Jewish join the Proud Boys ?

We have our Defense League (JDL), this much I know, same type of individuals running around getting criminal records, no job, no career, mostly with no family.

You certainty aren’t successful with gaslighting me, maybe the naive and gullible fall for that HS debate strategy that you lean on all too often. Here’s a lesson for all the dishonest posters out there, never try to blame the reader for trusting your words, meaning, they screwed up in the first place for trusting what you wrote.

This doesn’t mean anything but at least you needed two passes at butchering the same thought.

When there are roughly equivalent numbers to white males. Any cult can attract a few outliers from various seemingly incompatible groups. There are people of all types who are simply attracted to cults.

So equal, not even proportional representation?

proud-boys-rally-portland.jpg

They look like Trump supporters.

The press are wearing bullet proof vests. lol

How did things get so ****ed up?

Find one jew
Oh, that's no bar at all. We're well known for going against type. My best childhood friend who was as calm and measured and smart as it gets is now a rightwing frothing-at-the-mouth racist and fascist Trump worshipper as you can find and he's not a rarity albeit an extreme case.

Why would someone that is Jewish join the Proud Boys ?

We have our Defense League (JDL), this much I know, same type of individuals running around getting criminal records, no job, no career, mostly with no family.
Exactly. Why join a bunch of anti semites that trump wont condemn?

So equal, not even proportional representation?
What was it about the "roughly equivalent" part of my comment you didn't understand? IOW, showing a broad appeal to those groups, not just couple-here a couple-there cherry-picking.

This doesn’t mean anything but at least you needed two passes at butchering the same thought.
BTW, you seem to be doing quite well with engaging with the gaslighting you put forth, gee’s, being dishonest about being totally dishonest is a new twist on debate.

What was it about the "roughly equivalent" part of my comment you didn't understand? IOW, showing a broad appeal to those groups, not just couple-here a couple-there cherry-picking.
"Roughly equivalent" blows so far pass proportional representation. You just want to whine.

BTW, you seem to be doing quite well with engaging with the gaslighting you put forth, gee’s, being dishonest about being totally dishonest is a new twist on debate.

No idea what’s going on here.

Exactly. Why join a bunch of anti semites that trump wont condemn?

What do you think happens at JDL meetings about muslims ?

What do you think happens at Muslim Brotherhood meetings about jews, whites ?

What do you think happens at Hispanic gangs meetings about whites, blacks ?

What do you think happens at BLM meetings about other groups ?

Spare the hypocrisy, all groups have tribalism. Your obsession to put a magnifying glass on one group is part of the problem. What do you think a poor (economically) white guy from Middle America will do when AI takes his job away and on top of this, daily he is called a racist on the TV by people that truly benefit from white privilege like late night talk host shows or politicians ? He will be attracted to the extremes but that is in every group. In fear people revert back to Tribalism.

What do you think happens at JDL meetings about muslims ?

What do you think happens at Muslim Brotherhood meetings about jews, whites ?

What do you think happens at Hispanic gangs meetings about whites, blacks ?

What do you think happens at BLM meetings about other groups ?

Spare the hypocrisy, all groups have tribalism. Your obsession to put a magnifying glass on one group is part of the problem. What do you think a poor (economically) white guy from Middle America will do when AI takes his job away and on top of this, daily he is called a racist on the TV by people that truly benefit from white privilege like late night talk host shows or politicians ? He will be attracted to the extremes but that is in every group. In fear people revert back to Tribalism.
If your tribe supports white supremacists dont run for president

Trump supports white supremacists

I'll have more sympathy for the media calling on the Proud Boys to be condemned when they start condemning the violence of BLM and ANTIFA.

The Media reports teh news. MSM does anyway. The FBI has labeled the Proud Boys, the media simply reports it.

Know what you talk about for a change.

Oh this is rich.

Trump on the lawn of the WH just now.

"I don't know who the Proud Boys are". Earth to Donald....they have provided security for some of your IDIOT rally's.
"But ANTIFA is a big problem". ANTIFA which is not more than an idea.

But I can understand Donnie's confusion. He is surely stuck in a 1970's/80's time warp when ANTIFA was actually something.

Sorta like the Hell’s Angels and the Rolling Stones @ Altamont?

Almost exactly and don't forget 45* is proud of his "Bikers for Trump", too...because every last one of them would qualify for Altamont status.

Back
Top Bottom