• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Proud Boys are not, as far as I'm aware, a white supremacist group ?!

Individualism

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'll have more sympathy for the media calling on the Proud Boys to be condemned when they start condemning the violence of BLM and ANTIFA. As far as I know the Proud Boys only go after them then they get in trouble with the law like they should. They don't stalk into restaurants screaming at people and knocking their dishes onto the floor. they don't throw Molotov cocktails at police. They don't burn places down or drag motorists out of their cars to beat them.

Are they associated with White Supremacy ? From the pictures they look multiracial ? Are they a fascist group ? Learning about groups is a passion to avoid irrationality.

I'll have more sympathy for the media calling on the Proud Boys to be condemned when they start condemning the violence of BLM and ANTIFA. As far as I know the Proud Boys only go after them then they get in trouble with the law like they should. They don't stalk into restaurants screaming at people and knocking their dishes onto the floor. they don't throw Molotov ****tails at police. They don't burn places down or drag motorists out of their cars to beat them.

Are they associated with White Supremacy ? From the pictures they look multiracial ? Are they a fascist group ? Learning about groups is a passion to avoid irrationality.
The FBI thinks otherwise. Oh right I forgot, the FBI is a part of the deep state.

I'll have more sympathy for the media calling on the Proud Boys to be condemned when they start condemning the violence of BLM and ANTIFA. As far as I know the Proud Boys only go after them then they get in trouble with the law like they should. They don't stalk into restaurants screaming at people and knocking their dishes onto the floor. they don't throw Molotov ****tails at police. They don't burn places down or drag motorists out of their cars to beat them.

You could do some research rather than try to make a lame defense of them, using the "I don't know" card.

You could do some research rather than try to make a lame defense of them, using the "I don't know" card.

Research who ? Everyone has a BIAS online, I rather ask every day people. Had no idea about the FBI Report, waiting for the link to read. I spend my time working, I just come here to distract my mind by engaging in discussion in between. You have time to do research for every group ? Good, please share.

Proud Boys started as a joke.

The three of them staged a demonstration.

Antifa showed up.

There was a fight.

It made the national news.

Millions of dollars of free publicity.

Now thousands have joined Proud Boys.

Proud Boys is now a serious organization.

Thanks antifa.

Research who ? Everyone has a BIAS online, I rather ask every day people. Had no idea about the FBI Report, waiting for the link to read. I spend my time working, I just come here to distract my mind by engaging in discussion. You have time to do research for every group ? Good, please share.
I suggest you do some research before you get on here instead of asking me to do it for you. I don't care that you don't know what the fbi says about the proud boys and white nationalism and it's not my job to inform you. Distract your mind with some facts before you get on here asking others to do it for you just because you didn't see the report.

Proud Boys started as a joke.

The three of them staged a demonstration.
Antifa showed up.
There was a fight.
It made the national news.
Millions of dollars of free publicity.
Now thousands have joined Proud Boys.
Proud Boys is now a serious organization.
Thanks antifa.

Physics:

Action = Reaction

It goes both ways, don't think these Proud Boys are any better. They step on individual right as any antifa member would. They turn a lot of independents from the left that are somewhat moderate to join anti fa.

WHich means you have zero sympathy to give, period. Sympathy isn’t transactional. “I”ll tell you I”m sorry your dad dies when you mention my grandma.”

Why didn’t you just start a thread defending a group you want to defend or attacking a group you wanted to attack? How much bad faith and insincerity can be packed into one post?

That's because you are in a cult and you think everyone is against you. Try having conversation and you would be surprised.
Just tell me you deny the video exists.

Say it

That's because you are in a cult and you think everyone is against you. Try having conversation and you would be surprised.

You are supporting someone that called on a cult to commit violence against other Americans if the returns don’t come in as he likes on election night.

Dude. There are only 60m+ of you. Country of 300m. I’d suggest ya’ll calm down.

Research who ? Everyone has a BIAS online, I rather ask every day people. Had no idea about the FBI Report, waiting for the link to read. I spend my time working, I just come here to distract my mind by engaging in discussion in between. You have time to do research for every group ? Good, please share.

I can see you're new, so I'll help. People here research... and fact check the research of others. Best to know what you're getting into right out of the gates.

I don't know that they would fit the category of "white nationalism" or "supremacy", but they do appear to be against Islam, Judaism, LGBQT, and...masturbation. They do allow non-whites to join, so that seems to be one form of bigotry they do not exercise.

My people ? I practice the Jewish faith my friend, every Friday night I used to go to the Shul, not anymore with COVID. Look in the mirror, you are not better than the low IQ individual that is talking in that video.
Now you know what the proud boys founder thinks of you.

Can you condem them?

Say it

So first you feign ignorance of the group now it's the media is biased so I can't spend 2 minutes learning about a well documented group. Your goal here was to deflect from Trumps support of these terrorists.

Name an unbiased source where one could "research" them.

Here is Proud Boys founder Gavin McInnes talking about what motivated him to start the group. Video taken from their website.

In late November 2018, a news story which attracted national attention[33] reported that the FBI classified the Proud Boys as an extremist group with ties to white nationalism.[14] Two weeks later, an FBI official briefing Clark County, Washington law enforcement officials on the group, denied that it was their intent to classify the entire group in this manner and ascribed the mistake to a misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom