• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Proliferation of COVID Variants

If you're measures the standard by which completely shitty posts are measured by, correct. I already ****ed it up for the logic fallacy and lie filled trash that it is.

Your expertise on posts containing fallacies and lie filled trash is unassailable.

"If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts; if you have the law on your side, pound the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, pound the table."

You're pounding the table.

What are you saying he is a veterinarian? He's has a doctorate in evolutionary biology? More lies propagated on your part.

No. I'm saying his position is to push Ivermectin as a veterinarian solution to what is a human condition for which the solution DOES NOT APPLY. So, if you please, bring evidence to refute what I listed. The lies are yours and others of the same debunked, false belief.

1st of all, you'd have stop with your bullshit statement that Ivermectin is not used on humans and is only an animal dewormer. Address that colossal level of dishonesty 1st before anyone bothers engaging with you at all on the subject.
Yes, it is used for non-Covid related conditions as an anti-parasitic; not an anti-viral (big difference). It is still not recommended for human applications with Covid by any reputable medical entity. You might as well be taking aspirin to treat cancer for all the good Ivermectin does in treating Covid sufferers.

No. I'm saying his position is to push Ivermectin as a veterinarian solution to what is a human condition for which the solution DOES NOT APPLY. So, if you please, bring evidence to refute what I listed. The lies are yours and others of the same debunked, false belief.
Ivermectin isn't only for animals. That's a lie you're pushing.

You're lying. I never said what you allege. Quote what I said that supports your accusation. Ivermectin is NOT a solution for any COVID, or any human viral condition. You have a problem with the truth and facts. Go away.

You're lying. I never said what you allege. Quote what I said that supports your accusation. Ivermectin is NOT a solution for any COVID, or any human viral condition. You have a problem with the truth and facts. Go away.
You're the one that called in a veterinarian solution so don't try and blow your BS smoke to cover for what you were saying. No one is buying it, not even yourself.

Having dealt with the graduates of **D*O*C*T*O*R** Mashmont's BS (Statistics) program at The University of Numerology, I am quite able to recognize that some people believe that there is at least a 7/3rds chance that "87.0" and "8.70" and ".870" and ".078" and "0.78" and 7.80" and 78.0" are identical because they all contain the digits "0", "7", and "8".

Ah, yes. Doc Mash. I miss him. Hmmm. Oh well. Maybe, with some luck, he'll return like an immaculate vision of ecclesiastic proportion.

How many links do you want?

Ivermectin is not a drug approved for any treatment of human viral infection.

Do you folks ever do any independent research or do you all just rely on what Don Lemon and Mika and Joe and The View say?

Your idiocy is profound. I want the link that proves the FDA has approved Ivermectin for treatment of any human viral infection. You can't point out to any passage in your linked articles that support your idiotic blabber. I'm not going to play your game of runaround, you avoiding responsibility to bear your burden of proving what you say. See you on another thread.

There is no evidence that what was predicted was ruled out by the science community as not possible and, in fact, could have been considered to some degree of likelihood and thus possible expected.

So, if the vaccine developed was too narrow and limited, we should have held off on approval and use until we got what this veterinarian says would have been the most appropriate vaccine?

What is the evidence that we have all that is necessary to develop the more effective vaccine currently? By when, exactly? And what makes hhim think we're not currently working on all possible vaccines as it is?

This is CT stuff. A veterinarian/Ivermectin pusher saying the science community had what they needed to make a more effective vaccine but chose to go ahead with an inferior vaccine that he says is proving to be not up to par.
The decision to target the spike protein which covid uses to enter our cells as the marker for developing immunity has proven to be pure genius. Every single variant to date continues to use that same protein and is therefore still susceptible to the antibodies that the vaccine produces. That does not mean that we don't need to immunize the entire world if we want to avoid the chance of a mutation that we are no longer protected from. Get your vaccine today and do your part.

Your idiocy is profound. I want the link that proves the FDA has approved Ivermectin for treatment of any human viral infection. You can't point out to any passage in your linked articles that support your idiotic blabber. I'm not going to play your game of runaround, you avoiding responsibility to bear your burden of proving what you say. See you on another thread.
Yes Ivermectin is an insecticide and had shown no effect on viruses at doses that are not toxic to humans. Studies made in petri dishes are meaningless unless you are treating petri dishes for covid for some unknown reason.

Yes Ivermectin is an insecticide and had shown no effect on viruses at doses that are not toxic to humans. Studies made in petri dishes are meaningless unless you are treating petri dishes for covid for some unknown reason.

If I recall correctly, the research of Ivermectin for possible effect on COVID was to boost the standard recommended dosage 3x. However, the best estimate in order to have any possible effect was 40 or 50x, which was concluded to likely be harmful.

Quote what I said that Ivermectin was only for animals. Or slink away.

Yes, it is used for non-Covid related conditions as an anti-parasitic; not an anti-viral (big difference). It is still not recommended for human applications with Covid by any reputable medical entity. You might as well be taking aspirin to treat cancer for all the good Ivermectin does in treating Covid sufferers.
Uh huh. Tell that to all the people in Florida who took it and are alive now because of it.

You're the one that called in a veterinarian solution so don't try and blow your BS smoke to cover for what you were saying. No one is buying it, not even yourself.

But you can't quote me. See you on another thread.

How many links do you want?

Ivermectin is not a drug approved for any treatment of human viral infection.

Do you folks ever do any independent research or do you all just rely on what Don Lemon and Mika and Joe and The View say?
No mention of Covid in your second link. And what the hell is 'Daily News Break'?

Correct, but it has NOT been approved as an anti-viral in humans, ever. I take it you understand the difference between an anti-parasitic (Ivermectin), and an anti-viral?

Quote what I said that Ivermectin was only for animals. Or slink away.
You keep saying it's a "veterinarian solution". The only person the should slink away is you. Try being honest for a single time, ever.

But you can't quote me. See you on another thread.
It's literally in the post I quoted so....how dumb is your comment? Really dumb or super dumb?

Uh huh. Tell that to all the people in Florida who took it and are alive now because of it.

They could have taken a spoonful of cod liver oil and had the same outcome. Besides, those people aren't in Florida. They reside in your paradoxical imagination of a false belief not shared by the science community.

They could have taken a spoonful of cod liver oil and had the same outcome. Besides, those people aren't in Florida. They reside in your paradoxical imagination of a false belief not shared by the science community.
So people taking Ivermectin (in combination with other drugs) who recovered nicely would have with a glass of water anyway?

You keep saying it's a "veterinarian solution". The only person the should slink away is you. Try being honest for a single time, ever.

It is more a vet solution than a solution for humans. It's approved for more vet use than human use, where it's not approved for any viral use. The only human internal use of Ivermectin is in pill form for parasites while internal use in animals is much more frequent for heartworm disease and internal parasites. IT IS NOT A HUMAN SOLUTION FOR WHAT IS BEING ARGUED, COVID-19 OR ANY HUMAN VIRUS. Try being informed for a single time, ever. It is a vet solution because that is what it's most used for and is is not approved for human viral treatment. Vet suppliers were running out of Ivermectin because so many more people were buying if for personal use than for animals. Get a clue.

Back
Top Bottom