• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The progressive movement has reach a zenith, and begun a decline. Praise Allah. :)

She's not the one making policy now. You know full well who is.
She has just as much clout as the other 434 members of House. What bills has she introduced?

Give Medals of Freedom to KKK members? Ban black people from being seen in public?

And the deluded communists under yours?
There's openly nazi groups that are part of the Ukrainian resistance. I would like to hear how he and Progressives in general justify a movement that includes nazis in it.

Where is the condemnation that they are always eager to demand from everyone else (except china)?

There's openly nazi groups that are part of the Ukrainian resistance. I would like to hear how he and Progressives in general justify a movement that includes nazis in it.

Where is the condemnation that they are always eager to demand from everyone else (except china)?

You demand that those you deem political enemies jump down a google research rabbit hole to find out exactly how many "nazi groups" and their members are in their defense, then create threads saying we condemn them. What's that supposed to accomplish?

I get that there is this hopelessly stupid tactic of trying to score political points by demanding that someone condemn anything that might line up with any of their declaration of principles, but then, that's not how things work. If someone declares what they're for, you wait until they violate it. But a declaration of being for is not a promise to comment every single time someone says otherwise.

If someone condemns nazis and their actions/behavior does not contradict this, the failure to publicly condemn whatever idiocy Fox served up for you on demand is not a failure. They don't owe you that. They already condemned it and anything like it.

Why the stupid-ass debate board maneuvers? They suck. They cannot leave you feeling satisfied.

Joe's incompetent puppet masters. Wokeist craziness. Garbage energy and immigration policy. The rise of criminal activity, economic craziness never seen before, seemingly insane leaders of hostile countries......when will we, as a country, return to moderate politics? It's my sincere hope it's sooner rather than later.
Old man shouting at clouds again.

Joe's incompetent puppet masters. Wokeist craziness. Garbage energy and immigration policy. The rise of criminal activity, economic craziness never seen before, seemingly insane leaders of hostile countries......when will we, as a country, return to moderate politics? It's my sincere hope it's sooner rather than later.
funny-as-****-****ing-funny.gif

You demand that those you deem political enemies jump down a google research rabbit hole to find out exactly how many "nazi groups" and their members are in their defense, then create threads saying we condemn them. What's that supposed to accomplish?

I get that there is this hopelessly stupid tactic of trying to score political points by demanding that someone condemn anything that might line up with any of their declaration of principles, but then, that's not how things work. If someone declares what they're for, you wait until they violate it. But a declaration of being for is not a promise to comment every single time someone says otherwise.

If someone condemns nazis and their actions/behavior does not contradict this, the failure to publicly condemn whatever idiocy Fox served up for you on demand is not a failure. They don't owe you that. They already condemned it and anything like it.

Why the stupid-ass debate board maneuvers? They suck. They cannot leave you feeling satisfied.
I brought it up to illustrate the flawed logic that progressives use to accuse conservatives of supporting Nazis.

Just because nazis and conservatives both are against BLM does not mean that conseratives agree with nazis about anything else. That however seems to be purposely ignored by progressives and that lie is promoted for cheap political points.

Why shouldn't we all assume that progressives support nazis since both nazis and progressives are supporting Ukraine's fight?

1646008486421.png

Don't you have some kids on your lawn to go yell at?

Back
Top Bottom