• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Problem with The Media

happy_times

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Too often does the media report on negative stories that only bring us down. Rarely will you turn on the news and here about the woman who gave to the homeless today or a man who payed for a woman's debts. I just started a channel in which I'll be sharing stories and videos of people doing good deeds and videos that will brighten people's days. All proceeds go to the owners of the videos featured. If you'd wish to support my endeavors to spread positivity on the internet please check out one of my videos and subscribe. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/TA7mWW27ynE

"The media" sells a product.

People should inspect their consumption behavior to analyze what it would lead a business to sell.

Too often does the media report on negative stories that only bring us down. Rarely will you turn on the news and here about the woman who gave to the homeless today or a man who payed for a woman's debts. I just started a channel in which I'll be sharing stories and videos of people doing good deeds and videos that will brighten people's days. All proceeds go to the owners of the videos featured. If you'd wish to support my endeavors to spread positivity on the internet please check out one of my videos and subscribe. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/TA7mWW27ynE

Why I watch my local news. Not nearly the biased crap of cable and many local interest stories.

Back
Top Bottom