• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Problem With the America Police System: pt2

I have studied that video.

I did not see a gun.

Viewed through the branches of the tree, it appears that the cop is wiggling his fingers of his empty hand.

As the two cops approach the man subsequently hand cuffed, and the body cam view is posted, both cops have empty hands raised with fingers spread.

I'm sorry. What you are claiming to be evident and apparent is not there.
LOL

That is clearly a gun being pointed.

Sorry. I'm not seeing it. I'm also not absolutely certain that there is no gun.

As obscured by the branches, what is presented could be anything.

Did the cops SAY they had their guns drawn?

Sorry. I'm not seeing it. I'm also not absolutely certain that there is no gun.

As obscured by the branches, what is presented could be anything.

Did the cops SAY they had their guns drawn?
While Israel was still shopping, security footage provided by Killmer, Lane & Newman shows a Denver sergeant drive up and point his gun for about 15 seconds at the three children in the car — which matched the description from the 911 call — and not reholster the weapon for about two minutes.

That coupled with the actual video evidence makes it clear enough to anybody that cares about honest, that the cop pulled his gun out and pointed it at three little girls.

While Israel was still shopping, security footage provided by Killmer, Lane & Newman shows a Denver sergeant drive up and point his gun for about 15 seconds at the three children in the car — which matched the description from the 911 call — and not reholster the weapon for about two minutes.

That coupled with the actual video evidence makes it clear enough to anybody that cares about honest, that the cop pulled his gun out and pointed it at three little girls.

Immediately AFTER the Black Screen saying that the officer is holding the three children at gun point, the p;icture comes back on and the cop is clearly waving the fingers of his exposed hand which is pointing at the grey Caddy.

His other hand is at his side. Is that the one that is perceived to be holding the gun?

A shared delusion is STILL a delusion.

Immediately AFTER the Black Screen saying that the officer is holding the three children at gun point, the p;icture comes back on and the cop is clearly waving the fingers of his exposed hand which is pointing at the grey Caddy.

His other hand is at his side. Is that the one that is perceived to be holding the gun?

A shared delusion is STILL a delusion.
Not sure what you gain by lying but it is certainly your choice to make...

Not sure what you gain by lying but it is certainly your choice to make...

Describing what I see and don't see is not a lie.

I don't understand how you can be so certain of these ideas that are at best questionable.

What is the cop that you are certain is waving a gun in his left hand holding with his right hand as he approaches the car?

Describing what I see and don't see is not a lie.

I don't understand how you can be so certain of these ideas that are at best questionable.

What is the cop that you are certain is waving a gun in his left hand holding with his right hand as he approaches the car?
You had a chance to debate honestly...

Back
Top Bottom