• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Prime Minister of the Netherlands promised to supply Ukraine with weapons and armored vehicles.

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Good ,but Ukraine need Germany heavy weapons systems.... Let's hope quickly enough. guys what kind weapons of and armored vehicles?

The Prime Minister of the Netherlands promised to supply Ukraine with weapons and armored vehicles.

Sleepy Joe is doing his part. Supposedly, he’s giving the Ukrainians 13 Vietnam War-era APCs. He held up until now because he thought doing so might start WWIII.

Honestly, thanks in part to our feckless president, Putin will “win” this war, if it’s possible to use such a word. He will carve out a piece of Eastern Ukraine for Russia and get his land bridge along the Sea of Azov to Crimea. Who’s going to stop him? Ukrainians are fighting valiantly, but the West will not bankroll an endless war. Biden certainly won’t. Unless the Ukrainians receive large quantities of heavy weapons and armor they won’t be able to extricate the Russians. The West wants this war over yesterday due to the escalatory threat. I have a feeling they’ll eventually throw Zelensky and Ukraine under the bus.

He will carve out a piece of Eastern Ukraine for Russia
no, all experts say no, moscow dont have resources for it. we have to expect : 2-3 weeks of this kind of war more , and than position- trench war

no, all experts say no, moscow dont have resources for it. we have to expect : 2-3 weeks of this kind of war more , and than position- trench war

What the Russians have are time, determination, patience, and absolutely no scruples. They’ll get their territory, at a stiff price, no doubt, but they’ll get it in the end. Unless the Ukrainians receive large quantities of heavy weapons and armor, something I don’t think NATO can or will provide, Donbas is a goner.

What the Russians have are time, determination, patience, and absolutely no scruples. They’ll get their territory,
time? are you sure ? WHAT Moscow dont have: technologies , demography, skillful officers, money , allies , etc. dont you think that this war is 1 to 1 the Crimean war ? which Muscovites has lost so baldy in 19c ?

time? are you sure ? WHAT Moscow dont have: technologies , demography, skillful officers, money , allies , etc. dont you think that this war is 1 to 1 the Crimean war ? which Muscovites has lost so baldy in 19c ?

Western nations are giving the Ukrainians a lot of castoffs—older weapons systems or older versions of more-modern systems that are being upgraded. How long before these stockpiles are depleted and these countries begin eating into their own defense needs? I give them a few months at most, certainly not years. Russia can bide its time. I don’t think we have any idea how much force it will take to remove the Russians from Donbas, but it will be a lot. I’m not convinced the West is up to it.

How long before these stockpiles are depleted and these countries begin eating into their own defense needs? I give them a few months at most,
How long you give to Moscow horde ?

You give me a Mosin to go to war with and I’m changing sides. 🤣

How long you give to Moscow horde ?

You give me a Mosin to go to war with and I’m changing sides. 🤣

I don’t think Putin is worried about a handful of 155mm howitzers or Vietnam-era APCs or Mi-17s. He doesn’t need Biden’s permission to send in hundreds or even thousands of tanks, artillery, and APCs to level Ukraine. Short of some sort of coup, and I wouldn’t hold my breath on that, he’ll have as much time and equipment as he needs to get the job done. On the other hand, Ukraine, I’m afraid, is ****ed, thanks mainly to our president, who is scared of his own shadow.

Back
Top Bottom