• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the prices of weights lately

Slartibartfast

Jesus loves you.
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I decided that if I am stuck inside much of the time during this pandemic to go ahead and start working out. I was doing 5K races, but right now its not safe.

Is anyone else noticing a shortage of iron weights or if you can find them they are just stupidly over expensive? Where you guys finding yours right now?

I decided that if I am stuck inside much of the time during this pandemic to go ahead and start working out. I was doing 5K races, but right now its not safe.

Is anyone else noticing a shortage of iron weights or if you can find them they are just stupidly over expensive? Where you guys finding yours right now?

Buy off eBay or kijiji

Weights don’t go bad and they can be sanitized

Buy off eBay or kijiji

Weights don’t go bad and they can be sanitized

Unfortunately they are mostly plastic coated concrete unless you can pick them up at a yardsale, school board auction, or be willing to pay a premium for them.

Yup. Happened with COVID. I'm guessing sites like amazon deemed them really really un-essential, so they aren't being moved in/out/around warehouses. So you get assholes trying to sell single plates for 90 bucks...

Back
Top Bottom