• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Presidents "We Got Him"

Poletopole

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
The Presidents TV show "We Got Him" was an absolute farce. The presentation gave absolutely no proof of any kind that they "Got Him", just as I knew they wouldn't. What they showed was a video game, but no real video of them killing bin Laden. And I know they have the equipment to have videoed the whole process. The reason they did not show a real video is because THEY DID NOT KILL OSAMA BIN LADEN. The United States Government wants people to believe they killed bin Laden, but they didn't. Why? The reason I believe is because bin Laden was a double agent for the U.S. Government, sent to Afghanistan by president Bush to form the Taliban to give Bush an excuse to attack afghanistan. But when bin Laden became old and had actually finished his job, he wanted out, so they faked his death. Bin Laden is probably living in Saudi Arabia with his family, or living in a lush apartment in New York City, watching TV and read'n girlie magazines.

The Presidents TV show "We Got Him" was an absolute farce. The presentation gave absolutely no proof of any kind that they "Got Him", just as I knew they wouldn't. What they showed was a video game, but no real video of them killing bin Laden. And I know they have the equipment to have videoed the whole process. The reason they did not show a real video is because THEY DID NOT KILL OSAMA BIN LADEN. The United States Government wants people to believe they killed bin Laden, but they didn't. Why? The reason I believe is because bin Laden was a double agent for the U.S. Government, sent to Afghanistan by president Bush to form the Taliban to give Bush an excuse to attack afghanistan. But when bin Laden became old and had actually finished his job, he wanted out, so they faked his death. Bin Laden is probably living in Saudi Arabia with his family, or living in a lush apartment in New York City, watching TV and read'n girlie magazines.
Bin-Laden is dead. End of discussion.

Jesus not another loon conspiracy theory. Why don't they ever come up with an interesting conspiracy theory, like the ice bucket challenge is actually a satanic baptism ritual.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom