• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Polls Aren’t Skewed: Trump Really Is Losing Badly

Don't gloat, vote.

I really hate that people trying to unskew polls is still a thing. I thought we put that to bed in 2012 but then it popped up by Democrats in 2014. After both sides had seen it fail miserably I thought by 2016 we could be past it.

Yup it's going to be a landslide at this rate

Well, we hope. Politics can throw curve balls, and most strongman leaders get into and stay in power because they're popular.

Whoever thought the first woman president would be Cruella Deville?

Not sure Hillary even counts a woman. A woman what?

Typical right wing nonsense. The GOP was too ****ed up and nominated a douchenozzle. You get what you get.

Typical right wing nonsense. The GOP was too ****ed up and nominated a douchenozzle. You get what you get.

The crazy thing is that two years ago they had figured out that Hillary would be easy to beat, they got that part right, and then they managed to get their ass handed to them by the rookie Trump.

Trump is Hillary with a smaller Adams apple.

Don't tell the angry Trumpanzee rabble that! They will concoct a huge conspiracy about how its rigged..and you are a a part of it!

Because, reality is hard for some.

Trump stopped shooting himself in the foot long ago, he is shooting at his heart, his brain, his nuts.

I bet the stories are already in the can expecting a Trump Army Defeat....."You all got conned, he never wanted the job, just look how he acted!"

I bet the stories are already in the can expecting a Trump Army Defeat....."You all got conned, he never wanted the job, just look how he acted!"

Just going with how it is going now. He is the worst candidate ever.

Trump will go the way of George McGovern in 72 on election day.

The crazy thing is that two years ago they had figured out that Hillary would be easy to beat, they got that part right, and then they managed to get their ass handed to them by the rookie Trump.

And now he is throwing the election. Hillary was never thought of as easy to beat either. They put every effort into stopping her and it failed.
As long as Trump loses the RNC will be happy, they don't want to lead, they know they are not capable of it.

And now he is throwing the election. Hillary was never thought of as easy to beat either. They put every effort into stopping her and it failed.
As long as Trump loses the RNC will be happy, they don't want to lead, they know they are not capable of it.

Trump is not throwing the election, but he does not want the chair bad enough to do what he is told he has to do to get it, which should shock no one because he always thinks he knows better.

Some educational material to start to get you to get up to speed on the Hillary question is at the link. Here is a taste:

Republicans, on the other hand, are making a completely different calculation. Looking ahead to the 2016 campaign, they see Hillary Clinton’s numbers steadily tanking under an ethical cloud, as a growing number of Americans say they don’t trust her. Polls have shown Republicans ahead of Clinton even in Pennsylvania, a blue state that has eluded GOP nominees for decades. They’re confident that her weaknesses as a candidate have made the presidency ripe for the picking. Given this sense of optimism, they see no reason to settle.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...licans-think-it-will-be-easy-to-beat-hillary/

Last edited:

A woman president. And a woman role model.

Trump is not throwing the election, but he does not want the chair bad enough to do what he is told he has to do to get it, which should shock no one because he always thinks he knows better.

Some educational material to start to get you to get up to speed on the Hillary question is at the link. Here is a taste:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...licans-think-it-will-be-easy-to-beat-hillary/

It's a shame the Republicans are continuing living in la-la-land, like when Romney ran. It's mind boggling how ANYONE could have been surprised by the Obama win. The information by the most reliable sources was out there. Romney was going to lose. Yet the Republicans chose to believe only the numbers that they liked. The Dems were looking at all the numbers....but from the most proven reliable ones, who consistently showed Obama winning.

538 is one of the most reliable sources. Pay attention to momentum, also. Finally...it's way too early for polls to mean much of anything. They will change daily, based on whatever is going on that day.

As of now, it is highly unlikely that Trump will win. Our information tells us that the Republican power brokers will be okay with that, not because they think Clinton is good for them, but because Trump is that dangerous, unstable, egocentric, and takes no counsel from anyone. All traits that leaders do not have, for a good reason.

This rabid hatred of Hillary reminds me of the rabid hatred of Bill Clinton. Remember how he was a hippy hillbilly communist who murdered Vincent Foster after bilking millions from Whitewater? And it reminds me of the rabid hatred of Barrack Obama, the Kenyan-born, communist Muslim who palled around with terrorists.

Whomever the Democrats run for president is the subject of rabid hatred from the right. I'm amazed anyone still takes it seriously.

Just the wrong one.

The right one at this time. At least that's the judgment of the country so far. If the Republicans have a leader (no, Carly Fiorino wasn't it), then they can put her up for nomination. Someone who has extensive govt experience, a history of writing healthcare and other laws, has a consistent calm temperament (leaders need that more than anything else), the educational creds, someone who is supported by her party, someone with an intimate and detailed knowledge of foreign affairs, someone with knowledge of economics, someone who surrounds herself with wise people to counsel her, someone who will actually take advice, someone not likely to push the nuclear button, someone who doesn't support Russia in committing illegal acts against American citizens, someone who doesn't suggest that 2nd Amendment people should "do something about" the President doing her duty, someone who doesn't call people names....provide her name and get her on the ballot next time. You know of a Republican woman that fits that bill?

Don't tell the angry Trumpanzee rabble that! They will concoct a huge conspiracy about how its rigged..and you are a a part of it!

Because, reality is hard for some.

Trump stopped shooting himself in the foot long ago, he is shooting at his heart, his brain, his nuts.
How do you square this with what we know went on in the DNC with Sanders?

What a sad commentary by you.

Have an ounce of class for once.
Try to practice what you preach, eh?

This rabid hatred of Hillary reminds me of the rabid hatred of Bill Clinton. Remember how he was a hippy hillbilly communist who murdered Vincent Foster after bilking millions from Whitewater? And it reminds me of the rabid hatred of Barrack Obama, the Kenyan-born, communist Muslim who palled around with terrorists.

Whomever the Democrats run for president is the subject of rabid hatred from the right. I'm amazed anyone still takes it seriously.

Seth Rich says hello.

Back
Top Bottom