• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The politics of islam [W:368]

dolphinocean

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Understanding of islam and its political ideology is essential for our survival:

Please be informed.

Re: The politics of islam

Understanding of islam and its political ideology is essential for our survival:

Please be informed.

the Muslims are coming to kill us all and take over the world ban the Muslims ban Islam be afraid

nah just joking thats not what the video or dolphin is about

"The politics of islam" taught by Robert Spencer is (would be) akin to "the merits of a free press" taught be Josef Goebbels.

Let's get all of the dhimmies and muslim appologists on here all riled up. First of all, Islam is both an evil cult and an aggressive warring totalitarian political system that does not like Western Democratic values and Western culture. Muslims do not assimilate and never will. They will keep pushing until sharia law is the Law of the Land, i.e. the populace have become slaves of allah, in the various countries muslims are immigrating to, i.e. invading. Immigration without assimilation is an invasion, after all, as muslims always want to impose their culture and symbols of backwardness on the countries they chose to live in (escaping from their original hellhole). This is immigration jihad. And, clearly, their entire 'society' is dominated by a bunch of smelly, bearded men who are willing to die before they will give up their control over muslim women (booty).

"The politics of islam" taught by Robert Spencer is (would be) akin to "the merits of a free press" taught be Josef Goebbels.

Please hallucinate further and tell us what he gets wrong. Be sure to give specifics, because if nothing else, you're all about being precise and giving examples. Ok, I think I recall you giving an example once.

Please hallucinate further and tell us what he gets wrong. Be sure to give specifics, because if nothing else, you're all about being precise and giving examples. Ok, I think I recall you giving an example once.
What next?

A debate on what Goebbels got right?

I don't know what can be done against hallucinating but I'd have some advice on whom one should preferably see about suffering projection issues.

But never mind.

Let's get all of the dhimmies and muslim appologists on here all riled up. First of all, Islam is both an evil cult and an aggressive warring totalitarian political system that does not like Western Democratic values and Western culture. Muslims do not assimilate and never will. They will keep pushing until sharia law is the Law of the Land, i.e. the populace have become slaves of allah, in the various countries muslims are immigrating to, i.e. invading. Immigration without assimilation is an invasion, after all, as muslims always want to impose their culture and symbols of backwardness on the countries they chose to live in (escaping from their original hellhole). This is immigration jihad. And, clearly, their entire 'society' is dominated by a bunch of smelly, bearded men who are willing to die before they will give up their control over muslim women (booty).

:lamo:roll:

The point that is often raised by dhimmies and apologists is that not all muslims want to kill us and we must not discriminate against all of them just because some of them want to kill us. That is a fair argument, but is it valid? We know what Islam teaches and what true muslims are supposed to do, i.e. kill non-believers. How can we know which muslims are true believers, i.e. want to kill us, and which ones are not? There is no way for us to know.

If these “peaceful” muslims don’t want to kill us why do they subscribe to a religion that orders them to kill the unbelievers? Is it wise for us to gamble our lives and the lives of our children with the hope that the muslims among us will not take their religion too seriously?

While there is no way to know which muslims will become terrorists, we know how they become one.

Islam's lone prophet was a ruthless terrorist, a mass-murderer, a thief, slave trader, rapist and pedophile.

meh if your Muslim and you dont brake the law then your ok i guess

of course the Abrahamic religions lead to evil and theocratic control it just what you get when you believe in something that can do no wrong

but some believers can be decent in spite of ther faith so till you actuly do something you Should be treted like a normal person and you should always be held accountable for your own actions alone

The point that is often raised by dhimmies and apologists is that not all muslims want to kill us and we must not discriminate against all of them just because some of them want to kill us. That is a fair argument, but is it valid? We know what Islam teaches and what true muslims are supposed to do, i.e. kill non-believers. How can we know which muslims are true believers, i.e. want to kill us, and which ones are not? There is no way for us to know.

If these “peaceful” muslims don’t want to kill us why do they subscribe to a religion that orders them to kill the unbelievers? Is it wise for us to gamble our lives and the lives of our children with the hope that the muslims among us will not take their religion too seriously?

While there is no way to know which muslims will become terrorists, we know how they become one.

Islam's lone prophet was a ruthless terrorist, a mass-murderer, a thief, slave trader, rapist and pedophile.

if the alternative is to give into your fear and turn on people out of it then yes gamble away its better then a sure evil

Please be informed.

the Muslims are coming to kill us all and take over the world ban the Muslims ban Islam be afraid

nah just joking thats not what the video or dolphin is about

Looks like your O/P was dead for a few days D-O and then Blarg resurrected it.

I'm not too worried about moslems.

I see them every day at the stores.

The bad ones in ISIS I am unlikely to ever see.

But I still keep a weather eye out for them.

The ones in the full costume dresses with the veils make me really nervous so I steer clear of them and give them a wide berth.

My worst fear is that they will blow up a store with their suicide vest on and I don't want to be one of the fatalities.

For everything else besides a bomb there is Smith&Wesson.

Hijrah -Immigration- is a means of supplanting the native population and reaching the position of power, and is a well-developed doctrine in Islam.
Immigration in Islam is not a Western liberal romance about how the newcomers gratefully search for opportunities for a better life in liberty and offer their talents and loyalty to the benefit of their new homeland.
Immigration as Islam sees it is an instrument of Islamic expansionism that employs religious and ethnic separatism in order to gain special status and privilege, then subvert, subdue, and subjugate non-Muslim societies and pave the way for their total Islamization and implementation of Shariah law.
Remember, immigration without assimilation is an invasion.

Congratulations to the the muslim mayor of Londonistan.

“You have no respect of our religion, and we have come for your life today”

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/05/...religion-and-we-have-come-for-your-life-today

A Christian woman has been beaten and raped by Muslims in Eastern Uganda after she testified against an imam who allegedly killed her father, according to Morning Star News.

The 22-year-old woman had testified in court that Sheikh Musana Ibrahim, the imam of a mosque in Kanyumu village, Pallisa District, and two other Muslims killed her father, Samson Mukama, on January 28.

She said she was beaten and raped on April 19 and found unconscious in a pool of blood that evening in Kanginima village, having been attacked by three Muslim men.

“We shall kill you today because you are the one who made our sheikh to be imprisoned,” one of the men said to her, she told Morning Star News from her hospital bed.

The woman, whose identity has not been revealed, was present when her father was killed, but managed to escape.

“I was able to identify the sheikh because we are neighbours, and my father had been questioning him about the Islamic faith not leading one to salvation with God,” she said.

“The sheikh had said to him, ‘You have no respect of our religion, and we have come for your life today.’ They started strangling my father as well as hitting him on the head with a big stick. When my father fell down, I managed to escape through the window.”…

Yet, it is the quran from which islamic preachers preached that disrespects the religion of the Jews and Christians since the 7th century.

dolphin, cuttothecahse

the Koran has evil bull**** in it and ther aretons of dangerous Muslims who want people to live by ther religion or die

and whoa are general assholes

then theirs the bastards who believe you must live by ther religion or be tortured forever

thats very scary and bad

but if you nit going to treat people as individuals accountable for ther own actions alone you sound like an asshole and or a coward

and while any Muslim may or may not be dangerous you are

If we are going to judge all by the actions of a few (something that's very un-American by the way), then all white men should be feared and assumed to be some of the worst possible characters on Earth.

dolphin, cuttothecahse

the Koran has evil bull**** in it and ther aretons of dangerous Muslims who want people to live by ther religion or die

and whoa are general assholes

then theirs the bastards who believe you must live by ther religion or be tortured forever

thats very scary and bad

but if you nit going to treat people as individuals accountable for ther own actions alone you sound like an asshole and or a coward

and while any Muslim may or may not be dangerous you are

Congrats blarg. I hereby award you full dhimmitude status. I doubt if I'm the first though. You certainly fail to offer any substantive argument against why muslim immigration isn't an invasion.

If we are going to judge all by the actions of a few (something that's very un-American by the way), then all white men should be feared and assumed to be some of the worst possible characters on Earth.

I believe that we are talking specifically about the politics of islam aren't we? You have been shown facts about muslims not assembling into the countries that they immigrate to. Is this not an invasion? Has not islam done this down through the centuries?

The fascist ideology masquerading as a religion called islam is an evil doctrine that arose from the bottomless pit of utter darkness. It is more evil than jim jones' people temple cult and shoko asahara's aum shinrikyo cult of japan and david koresh's branch davidian cult and charles manson's helter skelter cults and all other cults in the world combined.

Of course we all speak out against these evil cults without any hesitation. Our government and many civilized government take severe crushing action against them without showing mercy. Although not all their members are violent perpetrators of the teaching of those cults. Those who carried out violence against innocent people are in the minority. Moreover, some cult such as branch davidians and people's temple had no history of violence against innocent civilians committed by their cult members. Yet, we as a society would still speak out strongly against them. We wanted our government to rein them in. Many of them had parents, siblings, friends and relatives who cared about their loved ones who were led astray into joining the cults. We all wanted to save them by exposing their lies before their loved ones were led to commit violence for the cults.We want them to come out of these evil cults and return them to civilization.

So, how is exposing the evil of cult teaching and cult doctrine to save misguided souls before they engage in violent ways makes us dangerous? In fact, the ones who are the most dangerous are the cult sympathizers and cult defenders who want to ensure all these misguided souls to continue to be fooled into this utterly deep and evil darkness. Not only that, the bloods of innocent victims of these cult terrorists are on the hands of these evil cult sympathizers and defenders.

muslim family values.jpg

I believe that we are talking specifically about the politics of islam aren't we? You have been shown facts about muslims not assembling into the countries that they immigrate to. Is this not an invasion? Has not islam done this down through the centuries?

Yes, Muslims have been "assembling" into various countries. It's kinda hard to immigrate if your not actually in the country, after all.

Yes, Muslims have been "assembling" into various countries. It's kinda hard to immigrate if your not actually in the country, after all.

OK. Muslims have not been assimilating into the countries that they have been invading into, er, immigrating to. Is that better for you?

like a crusader or even like a modern crusader ?

OK. Muslims have not been "assimilating" in the countries that they have been invading into, er, immigrating to. Is that better for you?

Back
Top Bottom