• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The politics of islam [W:368]

Re: The politics of islam

modern ones still exist ,look at the ME please.
I didn't deny their existence. The fact is that they are so miniscule, that they aren't even worth of note. I can't say the same for the radical Islamists.

modern ones still exist ,look at the ME please.
Despite being the third major religion to arrive in the ME Muslims are now in control. Is it not possible, as their history and the Koran suggests, that they may want to expand on that control? Here someone who knew something of what's going on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-VVa2x_w4

Despite being the third major religion to arrive in the ME Muslims are now in control. Is it not possible, as their history and the Koran suggests, that they may want to expand on that control? Here someone who knew something of what's going on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ-VVa2x_w4
Well the are most likely never gonna be able to expand anyways. They're too busy constantly fighting each other to do that.

OK. Muslims have not been assimilating into the countries that they have been invading into, er, immigrating to. Is that better for you?

Muslims have been in America for years, so.....

"The politics of islam" taught by Robert Spencer is (would be) akin to "the merits of a free press" taught be Josef Goebbels.

What ideology is closer to Nazism than political Islam? Think I will get an answer?

I didn't deny their existence. The fact is that they are so miniscule, that they aren't even worth of note. I can't say the same for the radical Islamists.

A low estimate is 7% are Islamists. It is probably more like 10 to 13%. There is nothing miniscule about that number.

What ideology is closer to Nazism than political Islam? Think I will get an answer?

Uh....nazism. And fascism. And parts of communism.

A low estimate is 7% are Islamists. It is probably more like 10 to 13%. There is nothing miniscule about that number.
Wait. I wasn't talking about Islamists, I was talking about modern Christian Crusaders.

Not a single comment on the politics of islam? You just go directly into hijacking the thread eh?

you base your knowledge of islam on hadiths and gossips ?

you base your knowledge of islam on hadiths and gossips ?

Will you be invoking the "you can't take direct, accurately quoted passages from the quran and hadiths that prove that muhammad was a pedofile, murderer, and rapist and that islam is a false religion" will you. One has to consider the context of the passages doesn't one?

Uh....nazism. And fascism. And parts of communism.

Then you know nothing about political Islam. Mohammad was a huge influence on Hitler.

Then you know nothing about political Islam. Mohammad was a huge influence on Hitler.

Lol:lamo

The guy who sent people out looking for Christian relics like the Ark of the Covenant was influenced by Muhammed

Suuuuuure.

You'd just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks aren't ya.

Uh, the Nazi's were most definitely Christian as well as Hitler. We know that for certain. And even Hitler wrote in Mein Kampf that "Christ guides him".

The guy who sent people out looking for Christian relics like the Ark of the Covenant was influenced by Muhammed

Suuuuuure.
That was actually more like Himmler. He sure had a screw loose about mythology that Der Führer didn't share but tolerated. Sort of.

But yeah, Adolf being inspired by Muhammad is a good one. :lamo:lamo:lamo

Seems like its being thrown straight up to fall straight down again.:roll:

Suuuuuure.

Sounds a lot like Adolf.

Last edited:

Sounds a lot like Adolf.

Let's see. You find what's undoubtedly one of the most radical Palestinian preachers and decide that therefore Islam= Nazism.

Not to mention the fact that if there's anybody in the world who has a legitimate grievance against Israeli policies, it's the Pals.

Actually kinda sounds like a Baptist to me---just fill in "God" for Allah and "liberals" for America.

That's not evidence to support that Hitler was inspired by Muhammad.

If anything Hitler was inspired by Benito Mussolini.
MEMRI isn't evidence of anything other than that one might as well stick to proven propaganda tactics. They are certainly inspired by Goebbels.

That's maybe why the poster likes them? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom