• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Political Cartoon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The cartoon thread

lester.jpg

wells.jpg

Too funny!!!

What if Obama and Kim Jong were rappers, I thought....so I made this yesterday..I have fun doing stuff like this in photoshop..
if you guys have anything in mind let me know! and i'll make and post.

commiegangsta.jpg

How about Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo as a boy band? hahahaha that would be hard to make but I'll do some thinking over Maybe put Churchill and FDR in there for good measure..gotta have a bass player and some more guitar in there.

Last edited:

How about Hitler, Mussolini, and Tojo as a boy band? hahahaha that would be hard to make but I'll do some thinking over Maybe put Churchill and FDR in there for good measure..gotta have a bass player and some more guitar in there.

Would probably look funny too.

I'll do some messing around with it and see what I can come up with =D

Whatever it looks like,it won't be a political cartoon. find your own thread.

matt15102010_1739738a.gif

lester.jpg

ramirez.jpg

ramirez.jpg

TEATparty4.jpg

Right-wingers making cracks about McCarthyism is so ****ing ironic.

edit: No, that's not the word. Hypocritical!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom