• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The points the president was REALLY making about Ca. wildfires!

ModerationNow!

I identify as "non-Bidenary".
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I remember turning to CNN a few weeks ago during the California wildfires. Within seconds of watching, I heard the host craft a sentence in a way that made it seem that Trump was unjustifiably blaming the wildfires on the rank AND file workers of the forest service. Their guest was one such person, some forest service manager or supervisor. The CNN host asked him how he feels about Trump criticizing the job that he and the everyday workers do.

What the host didn't do, was accurately portray the important points in the president's valid argument! There were no actual details clearly described. In other words, the goal was, as always, to play the same game thats played every day by 5th graders during recess. It was a game of, "hey Billy, did you hear that Donny said you are dumb, and your mother is ugly, so what are you gonna do about it"? It was nothing more than a substance-free attempt at making it look like Trump was merely insulting people for no reason.

But here's an article produced by a major mainstream media outlet(Reuters) from 2013, pointing to the REAL issues being made by Trump involving the state leadership's severely reduced fire reduction forest management techniques.
https://www.reuters.com/article/usa-fire-yosemite-brush-idUSL2N0GX02220130901

Last edited:
I remember turning to CNN a few weeks ago during the California wildfires. Within seconds of watching, I heard the host craft a sentence in a way that made it seem that Trump was unjustifiably blaming the wildfires on the rank AND file workers of the forest service. Their guest was one such person, some forest service manager or supervisor. The CNN host asked him how he feels about Trump criticizing the job that he and the everyday workers do.

What the host didn't do, was accurately portray the important points in the president's valid argument! There were no actual details clearly described. In other words, the goal was, as always, to play the same game thats played every day by 5th graders during recess. It was a game of, "hey Johnny, did you hear that Donny said you are dumb, and your mother is ugly, so what are you gonna do about it"?

But here's an article produced by a major mainstream media outlet(Reuters) from 2013, pointing to the REAL points being made by Trump involving the state leadership's severely reduced fire reduction forest management techniques.

The Trump haters...you know, the useful idiots the the likes of CNN direct their drivel toward...don't care about facts.

What the host didn't do, was accurately portray the important points in the president's valid argument! There were no actual details clearly described. In other words, the goal was, as always, to play the same game thats played every day by 5th graders during recess. It was a game of, "hey Billy, did you hear that Donny said you are dumb, and your mother is ugly, so what are you gonna do about it"? It was nothing more than a substance-free attempt at making it look like Trump was merely insulting people for no reason.

But here's an article produced by a major mainstream media outlet(Reuters) from 2013, pointing to the REAL issues being made by Trump involving the state leadership's severely reduced fire reduction forest management techniques.

Of course Trump was correct. A sixth grader could do a ten minute google search and learn that the forests are in desperate need of thinning but because of who our president is, the haters decided to politicize a killer fire, attempting to malign Trump instead of telling the truth.
The liberal media... pffffft

Last edited:
Of course Trump was correct. A sixth grader could do a ten minute google search and learn that the forests are in desperate need of thinning but because of who our president is, the haters decided to politicize a killer fire, attempting to malign Trump instead of telling the truth.
The liberal media... pffffft

Why manage forests? everyone knows the sun monster is responsible.

Back
Top Bottom