• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The pizza slice that comes at a price

That just means that just because you're missing out on all that wonderfulness is no reason why should have to. Maybe that's the real reason why this is being pushed - the people pushing it live in cities without wood-fired grills/ovens and are jealous.

If you say so. . . . .

No, we just have to wait for windy weather to blow all the smoke your way.

Nature is a wonderful thing. When the wild laurel, azaleas, and ginseng quick growing, I'll be sure to let you know. Then we'll all be in trouble.

"Anchovie Akbar!!!!!"

:mrgreen:

Damn straight. It's pitiful. I wonder if they calculated how much heat is generated in lighting the grills. That could be the straw that broke the CAGW's back. These people get paid for this ****. Amazing.

Oh, good grief, i'm not worried about the smoke from anyone's Traeger going into the environment. We use a gas grill almost exclusively in the summer, as our kitchen gets too hot. I even bake out on the covered porch, in a toaster oven (that saves $/power too). Now cutting down the rainforests...we could all do with less of that. It's only oxygen!

I don't live in or near a major city. I'm off the hook. You city dwellers are doomed. Doomed I tell ya. Prolly should put pizza places on the terrorist watch list.

I don't either. I'm so far out that we heat with wood. My carbon footprint would impress a tribe of sasquatchs.

What about the 7 billion people exhaling CO2?

What about the 7 billion people exhaling CO2?

...not a known cause of cancer? Maybe you didn't notice, but CO2 wasn't even mentioned in the article. The article is about smoke particulates. You aren't a source of those.

Unless you're a dragon. Are you a dragon?

Last edited:
Is there a wrong way to smoke meats? I had wood smoked chicken one time, and it smelled and tasted like smoke. I don't understand why people like that taste.

Back
Top Bottom