• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The PIMPING of poor Terri Schiavo

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hey fellow debate members does anyone with an once of brains really think that Rush Sean Hannitty , Micheal Savage , WRKO ,John Depetro , Bill Reilly
Tom "pulled the plug on his father "Delay All these pimps are their rating and their votes ......and yes this goes for Bush too.......The awesome news is as far as votes goes it looks like it will back fire on the republicans.

80% of the American people said it was a shame that Bush and Tom Delay made a disgrace of our constitution just in the name of pandering to the religious right our forefathers are crying these days

P.S I 'm writing to Attorney George Felos letting him and Michael know I will be glad to testify in court to sue Rush Sean, WRKO Micheal Savage and A long list of others for slander of Micheal Schiavo fine name

Just the fact
Freedom69

Freedom69 said:
Hey fellow debate members does anyone with an once of brains really think that Rush Sean Hannitty , Micheal Savage , WRKO ,John Depetro , Bill Reilly
Tom "pulled the plug on his father "Delay All these pimps are their rating and their votes ......and yes this goes for Bush too.......The awesome news is as far as votes goes it looks like it will back fire on the republicans.

80% of the American people said it was a shame that Bush and Tom Delay made a disgrace of our constitution just in the name of pandering to the religious right our forefathers are crying these days

P.S I 'm writing to Attorney George Felos letting him and Michael know I will be glad to testify in court to sue Rush Sean, WRKO Micheal Savage and A long list of others for slander of Micheal Schiavo fine name

Just the fact
Freedom69

Hi Freedom - is Michael the poor husband ? If all these people really did care, or the so called moral majority they supposedly represent, why didnt they spend all there funds on medical care or ways to find out if she is really 'dead or alive'. Seems they have no problem finding money for laywers and lobby tactics but none for the real care this person needed.

Breaking news if you listen to the facts you would know that Micheal was offer $1 Million to let her live if you call that living he trying to up hold Terri's wishes

And Micheal Say's he has been offered as much as $10 Million .

All I can tell you I would not want to be kept brain dead and 80% of Americans " would you ? " say the same thing .

Breaking news last week Micheal was offered $1 Million to let her live however he's trying to go by her wishes .

Micheal saids he has been offered $10 Million to allow her to live.

80% Of Americans say they do not want to be kept alive like that I know I wouldn't ......How about you ?...please be honest the only one you would be lying is your self.

When the Autopsy is completed we will know who is telling the truth .

Personally I wouldn't trust the husband at all... but thats just IMO. I think the best thing this whole situation has done is to make people think about what they would want if they were in Terri's situation. Personally, if it would make my family happy to keep me alive (like it did Terri's parents), then I would want to be kept alive...

Personally I wouldn't trust the husband at all...

Why not? What makes the parents so much more trustworthy than the husband? As I see it, both had an equally compelling reason for taking their particular side, and I don't see how people can condemn one or the other side when they are just people trying to make what is probably the hardest decision of their lives.

And yep, the media has milked this issue for all it's worth. How can they resist, with such a gripping emotional story to boost their ratings? Hate it, hate it, hate it. Let a personal-choice issue stay personal... that's the whole point, isn't it?

:) SE

Hi Sphery Will you please answer these question 1) Mr Schaivo was offered $1MILLION to allow Terri to live only one week before she died and this was in the news from the Sheienlers ( Check Spelling ) Family from a religious right group and Michael said he had two more offers ONE of $ 3 MILLION and another of $ 10 MILLION ? ? ?

I along with 80% of Americans say we would want the tube pulled I want to die in dignity .

Just like the POPE JOHN PAUL 2 just did he could have been kept alive with machines very easily but he wanted to die in dignity and why not

I must ask you if you were in a vegetative state like Terri was """""" Fact she was in a vegetative state """" Would you want to be kept alive that way ?

I must say FOX and the talk show NUTS did an awesome job on brain washing people .

I'll be waiting for your answer .

Freedom69

I think you misunderstand my point, Freedom69. I agreed with you about the media's mistreatment of the Schiavo case. I was saying that as the decision to allow Terri Schiavo to live or to allow her to die is a private matter, it should be kept a private matter: let the family make the decision without the Congress or the general public trying to step in. Now that she has gone to her long rest, perhaps she and her family can finally find the peace to grieve and recover without everyone on the face of the planet weighing in on their moral character.

As for the money offers, I had not heard about them before you mentioned it, but if this is true, I see it as just one more example of the crassness of the public toward these poor people. How can any amount of money stand in for the loss of your dignity and your pride? I just don't get people sometimes.

:) SE

Back
Top Bottom