• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The pictures of Abugreyab

TJS0110 said:
You all remember Abugreyab right? Well the government has resently said that it will not release anymore of the pictures that it has from that incedent. They will not even release the statement they made that sais why they won't release the pictures. I won't to here what you think about this. I want to here if you think the government is right in not releaseing these pictures or if it is wrong. I also want you to support your claims( and not with propaganda) I want fact.
I'm sure i spelled abugreyab wrong. Sorry

candle7.gif

Well my personal opinion is that the American Government will have no credibility for her claims of freedom and liberation. Since the soldiers who carry freedom on their tanks change to sexual abuses
So my support claim is the
Credibility
I guess !!

AbdulAziz Al-Sharif Well my personal opinion is that the American Government will have no [COLOR="Red" said:
credibility [/COLOR]for her claims of freedom and liberation.
Guess Kuwait was a fluke, eh?

Since the soldiers who carry freedom on their tanks change to sexual abuses
So my support claim is the
Credibility
I guess !!

I don't ask for sources, so I won't.

There is a percentage of assh*oles in every race. And when our own do such things they go to Leavenworth. Not a nice place.

Free the women. YOUR women too.

PS. We will talk about your leaders one day.

Bestial_Pagan said:
There is no "greatest" country. Just different systems, beliefs, religions and cultures which don´t seem to come along.

One of the youngest nations on the planet.

Greatest economic power. Ever.

Greatest military power. Ever.

Dispenser of freedom and Pez.

Many zoos with monkeys.

Aren't we now rushing to help the Russians with their downed sub?

Had an earthquake? Who you gonna call?

Fight a war with more concerne about civilians than ever before? Ever!

This site?

FA-22 Raptor. Nuff said.

Thanks France for the Statue of Liberty but, you still suck.

Were sending Bolton to the UN. That place needs a hard ass.

My guns.

My ability to use them very well.

Aegis cruiser. Nuff said.

Krypy on demand. Take that Holland.

The knowledge of my Grandpappys. Sitting right here in my massive brain.

Class dissmissed.

teacher said:
Class dissmissed.

And such a class Teach. A literary example to all... super duper, truly... but just a few pointers.

Succinct is good but it has to be more rounded. Try authoratitive ... here's an eg special for ya like ;)

>>>Fight a war with more concerne about civilians than ever before? Ever!

Firstly the spelling... not a good example to the kiddies and you know how they love to emulate ya teach (I know ya do, your ego's all over your sig) ... More important, the analysis: This should help http://www.amnesty.org/ top story today may not be to your liking but hey, you gotta superior brain 'member. You can handle it teach.

Love the France bit... Is "suck" big enough to contain ALL you wish to convey... all in that teeny weeny word... WOW Teach, wish I'da had you at school mate... I coulda realised my dream and got 5 Stars at the Big M.

>>>My guns. My ability to use them very well.

Clever and so... wel just so big and strong. Teach you're a paradigm alright, there's no denying it. And if I were a girl teach... Oh if I were a girl teach....

>>>The knowledge of my Grandpappys. Sitting right here in my massive brain.

And it is a massive brain Teach it is....

Now run along to your little chair and just sit down teach. There's a good boy.

Right class, today's lesson is...

tsk tsk.

Cheerio.

teacher said:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4129406.stm

Apparently not rushing fast enough...

Paragraph 3.

Forgive me for emulating your 'style' but:

"Scorpio Craft" - Nuff said...

Hmmm, it didn't quite give me the feeling I expected. Wonder why that is.

Cheerio Teach.

Originally posted by tiktok:
Apparently not rushing fast enough...
I guess it was fast enough. Those guy made it to the boat and are probably having Long Island Ice Tea's right now.

Billo_Really said:
I guess it was fast enough. Those guy made it to the boat and are probably having Long Island Ice Tea's right now.

LOL Billo!!!!

I prefer PG Tips myself ;)

Bestial_Pagan said:
I think it was unfortunate coincidence that someone got killed but most of the stuff they did I just raise my shoulders (or how the saying goes) and think for example about what they do in french jails.

Where is the sense of relativity these days?
Some country acts, it´s a crime. Other does same, I can´t hear a thing.
I'm extremely interested 'bout what you would know of French prisons. Do they rape people there? Do they kill them? Would you be kind enough to feed me some links in order to make an opinion on your claims?

CU
Y

I do have to point out my dissapointment in Teacher. There he was "calling me out" and here I am pulling his pants down and slapping his liitle botty for being so silly.

But it does appear he's run away.

That was not my intention.

Apologies to all of you for scaring him off.

So sorry.

tiktok said:
I do have to point out my dissapointment in Teacher. There he was "calling me out" and here I am pulling his pants down and slapping his liitle botty for being so silly.

Well tiktok I was ignoring you because you got no game. I called you out and you came back with nothing.

Now I can appreciate the baiting and taunting. But there has to be an ultimate goal. The baits and taunts must be grounded in some sort of facts and logic. As others point out you are just a plain malcontent. Your posts have no points or debateable topics. Your style is similar but nastier than champs.

Now I also am known on this site for my sunny disposistion. But I occasionally lower myself to reasoned debate and submital of facts. I watched the debate over Rove as long as I could stand it before pointing out the "five year rule" which in turned yeilded the "IVauleFreedom Sanction". How long did I view "Why do they hate us" before I posted "Osamas letter to America". And if you care to see "debate", check my posts on "9/11 was an inside job". Probably too technical and logical for you though. On this site there are many who share my point of view. For instance GySgt has it pegged on the war in Iraq. I think the same as he but as he's been there his words carry more clout. Mule and supperskippy are doing a great job in "should we have dropped the bomb"? Any thing I might state is redundent. These bright folks leave me to pursue other means. Namely humor and smack. And some give back big time. Many are the contributing TT's on that thread. cnredd's Republican TT is classic. Billo has a hilarious picture of "me" with a swollen head. We give and take around here, (those of us with a sense-o-humor that is). I might be a dick around here but I'm a dick who contributes. You're just a dick. I've seen your "ass" thread. You insult without base or humor. You are droll. You're like me wothout a massive brain. There is an art form, a zen like quality to smacking on the net junior, and you aint got it.

But I am teacher, of the massive brain, so I guess it's time to take you to school. Class in session. Let the carnage begin.

Well begin by reposting what I believe is my first to you.

Seems to me you ask a question here. In my world of logic and reason that would imply you want an answer. Allow me to introduce my self. I'm teacher, of the massive brain. The copy and paste is a useful tool. Watch as I use it to shredd you. Let the carnage begin.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiktok
So, my question for you erudite neo-cons is: "Zarqawi... a product of America's war, or simply a murderer who uses a particularly unpleasant method."

And so now you get an answer. Pretty straight foward stuff so far.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd
The son of Palestinian refugees, Zarqawi grew up in the Jordanian town of Zarqa. At the age of 17 he dropped out of school. According to vague Jordanian intelligence reports, Zarqawi was jailed briefly in the 1980s.

In 1989, Zarqawi traveled to Afghanistan to join the US-backed insurgency against the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, but the Soviets were already leaving by the time he arrived. Instead, he became a reporter for an Islamist newsletter. There are reports that in the mid-1990s, Zarqawi travelled to Europe and started the al-Tawhid militant organization, a group dedicated to killing Jews and installing an Islamic regime in Jordan.

Zarqawi was arrested in Jordan in 1992, and spent seven years in a Jordanian prison for conspiring to overthrow the monarchy and establish an Islamic caliphate. In prison, Zarqawi reportedly became a feared leader among inmates.

You ask, you get. So where does this bullshit come from?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiktok
CnRedd... Congratulations you are the first to have reached my iggy list.

Son, your name aint in lights until you get your own TT list.

News flash tiktok. You're there. Aren't you lucky.

Quote:
Please do not post references you have cut and pasted from Google/Dogpile. We all use computers to get on this forum and are able to C & P ourselves.

Superior smack. Did you pay someone for that?

Quote:
>>>tiktoktiktok... you just ran outa chances. Cheerio and don't expect any responses in the future.

tiktok? That's the best you got? Don't worry. Your shi*ts too weak for me to even consider a TT.

Very well thought out points and facts there, tiktok. Way to support your posistion with your finely honed debating skills. Look, you scared MGBL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnredd
]

Quote:
Oh darn...my world has collapsed...just like the British Empire of years gone by...

One zip.

Quote:
tiktoktiktok...Just a matter of time before Manchester United is in the hands of an American...

Two zip.

Quote:
Americans are civilized though...we'll let you keep your pudding...and (ha!)dental industry....

Below the belt: No point. (Funny though).

Quote:
I should get drunk and pass out on my keyboard, then wake up and hit "enter"...it would have the same credibility as what you've said so far.

Now see that tiktok? That is calssic smack.

Threezip.

Here's your reply:

tiktok said:
You a comic Teach? Give it up matey, you'll starve to death.

So tiktok, you ask a question and get an answer. You disregard the answer except for to mock the source cnredd put forth. Seems you've been taken to the woodshed and your answer is to lash out like a petulant little boy. Pesky things those facts, they get in the way of your "style". Why do you bother asking? I think you'd be better off staying in your "ass" thread.

Siding with a C&P monkey ... Wow, wish I had a brain half your size, I'd be able to learn how to wipe my arse without getting the messy stuff under my finger nails.

I'm assuming the "C&P" you refer to here is copy and paste. Which I did to you. Notice no reply to that. I "side" with the person who makes a solid argument. Be it siting links or opinions. My oft stated style is not to site links but to go with what I remember. Any one can post links that agree with anything. From Clintion the best President to the moon is made of cheese.

TT list (whoppps soz Teach, I haven't used the C&P technique you champion... you keepin' up bud??) wot's that? Do explain yourself there's a good boy.

Now there's no accounting for taste. The TT I refer to is a thread I started in the basement, "Top Ten Lists and teacher abuse". It's not some peoples cup of tea but others seem to enjoy it. I'm no comic and I'll starve? My body of work speaks for itself.
Debate... Hmmm you do need to visit Wikipedia more often fellah. There was no debate as your icon spouts from his Google rather than his Gog. When a question is asked it demands an answer... Check the last sentence, there's a clue with ?
LOL

Don't need to. Massive brain holds all.

Like I said, we can all visit the online refs... It's the debating bit I'm lookin' for and your smackdown champ just don't gettit...

I've yet to see you "debate" anything.

Classic smack... Oh deary me kiddo your world must be so alarming... Do you get a surprise every three seconds or is that just a rumour?

Not bad actually. Gave me a chuckle. But humorous insults are just that. Humorous insults that dispence contradicting info...now that's smack. And smack, sport, is something you don't bring.

..........to be continued.......

Now let's continue by pointing out some more of your "errors".
In reply bestial pagans post, I made a list of "pro-USA" items, one of....

teacher said:
You're well thought out and researched reply....
tiktok Apparently not [I said:
rushing[/I] fast enough...

What's your point here tiktok? We don't help? Do you hate the US so that facts get in the way?

Billo_Really said:

Now when one of my, teacher's, of the massive brain, life long arch-enemies comes to my defence with facts, that should show you how far off base you are. Notice no reply to your being proven wrong on that one either. Instead....
tiktok said:
Firstly the spelling... not a good example to the kiddies and you know how they love to emulate ya teach (I know ya do, your ego's all over your sig) ...

First of all, again, I'm not a teacher, I just play one on TV. Spelling? Second check my profile, you'll see how concerned I am about spelling. But if you think that weak bullshit gets under my skin, by all means. A guy way back had very poor spelling and grammer and punctuation. I said, "For the love of god dude by a vowel, a comma, anything from Vanna". You starting to see the difference between insults and smack yet sport?

tiktok said:
Love the France bit... Is "suck" big enough to contain ALL you wish to convey... all in that teeny weeny word... WOW Teach, wish I'da had you at school mate... I coulda realised my dream and got 5 Stars at the Big M.

France sucks is explored deeply in the Top Ten thread. Am I supposed to repost everthing for you?

You know tik tok I would think everyones replies would have clued you in on something by now. At least the local commie agrees with you. Solace I'm sure.

And now for what you all have been waiting for, (at least those with a sence-o-humor that is), A top ten on tik tok. Ah...better take this one to the basement....
Het tiktok...you asked for it. I mearly complied. As ususal I expect no reply of substance.
Class dissmissed.

I did get a note from Si saying you and I'd probably end up friends and he's probably right. I know ya got love for ol' Tik... the time you took to reply to my tok is admirable and did make me chortle...

So give me time, as I explained to VT, I got probs with my edit suite and love ya as I am sure you know I do, I gotta prioratizzze dude... hope you won't "smack" me for it... Only Tashah gets that priv.

And my deepest apologies for not being "in-da-know" about your movements on the site. I only bin here a few days but already got a dedicated thread in the basement compliments of the Teach.

My arms embrace ya ... truly honoured here.

As for the lack of love I get in here... hey, how many PMs ya got from gratefuls? I got quite a few so ol' tik can't be all bad.

Nice wriggle on yer ineptitude for spelling et al... don't really wash with me fellah... you fooked up. Simple. Ya look bad when you say one thing and do another. Vulcan logic I'd say. A "massive brain" wouldn't allow for mistakes matey... but that's just a ruse init? Just like your role-play on TV I'd say. But hey, actors aren't real y'know... Be honest Teach. Do try.

And debate? Hmmm, when I have a debate in the newsroom, the reporters who run away to Google ain't got what it takes. It's the boys who can do it without ref I'm interested in... they got the massive brains... wouldn't you say?

Cheerio... I'll go through it all once I got the time.

tiktok said:
I did get a note from Si saying you and I'd probably end up friends and he's probably right. I know ya got love for ol' Tik... the time you took to reply to my tok is admirable and did make me chortle...

There's many styles here. I fill a niche.

Only Tashah gets that priv.

Best of luck.
And my deepest apologies for not being "in-da-know" about your movements on the site. I only bin here a few days but already got a dedicated thread in the basement compliments of the Teach.

The basement was a lonely place when I first showed up.

As for the lack of love I get in here... hey, how many PMs ya got from gratefuls? I got quite a few so ol' tik can't be all bad.

Interesting community here, eh?
Nice wriggle on yer ineptitude for spelling et al... don't really wash with me fellah... you fooked up. Simple.

I make no bones about being a horrid speller. And I haven't downloaded the spellcheck software yet, sucsesfully that is. Better to admit ones faults, it's honest and takes away weak ammo of the opposistion.
Ya look bad when you say one thing and do another. Vulcan logic I'd say. A "massive brain" wouldn't allow for mistakes matey... but that's just a ruse init?

Of course it is. Like David Letterman says. Take a slim idea and beat it to death. And of course it rubs so many the wrong way. You understand that I think.
Just like your role-play on TV I'd say. But hey, actors aren't real y'know... Be honest Teach. Do try.

Always lower case on my name please. Even when starting a sentance. As I've often said, I don't want to appear too pompas.
And debate? Hmmm, when I have a debate in the newsroom, the reporters who run away to Google ain't got what it takes. It's the boys who can do it without ref I'm interested in... they got the massive brains... wouldn't you say?

I've 1300 posts. See how many times I link.
Cheerio...

I like eating those too, but I say, Pez.....

Bestial_Pagan said:
I know that. That´s why I don´t want to hear word democracy from any european politicians rotting mouth until they start to play with same rules. I have high respect for american democracy.
PS. I am not american.

Well then, that explains EVERYTHING!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom