• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The phony "Proof That The TEA Party IS NOT Racist!" video

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I always thought the acting in this video was sophomoric, but the dumb asses who produced this charade had made pre printed signs. This is hilarious. Watch:

Are you actually saying that the Tea party people staged this?

Do a little research. This took place right after plans by progressives to infiltrate Tea Parties went public, that's why that sign was there. People carried signs like that at many Tea Party rallies to expose the disgusting, disgraceful, despicable and deplorable actions of people just like you sir. They were sick to death of the racist accusations and overall dishonesty of the creature known as the "North American Liberal" and decided that this time they were going to be ready when they pulled their next childish act of political deception.

That man represents your political beliefs... Either embrace it, or reject it... But for god sake, stop the lies and just f-ing grow up!

I always thought the acting in this video was sophomoric, but the dumb asses who produced this charade had made pre printed signs. This is hilarious. Watch:

I have seen that video, which was taken at a Tea Party Express event. The National Tea Party kicked the Tea Party Express out, so this is now a non-issue. The National Tea Party does not want to be associated with racists.

Do a little research. This took place right after plans by progressives to infiltrate Tea Parties went public, that's why that sign was there. People carried signs like that at many Tea Party rallies to expose the disgusting, disgraceful, despicable and deplorable actions of people just like you sir. They were sick to death of the racist accusations and overall dishonesty of the creature known as the "North American Liberal" and decided that this time they were going to be ready when they pulled their next childish act of political deception.

That man represents your political beliefs... Either embrace it, or reject it... But for god sake, stop the lies and just f-ing grow up!

You bet your ass it was staged, look at the signs and what they say? The whole thing was an act. "Soros paid - Stooge?"

Wait a minute . . .

You got completely, utterly smacked down when you posted the Think Progress video which excerpted this video -- with no context -- in an attempt to make the Tea Parties look racist, so now you're claiming the whole video was staged by the Tea Party?

:rofl

What does that make Think Progress's video worth?

Wait a minute . . .

You got completely, utterly smacked down when you posted the Think Progress video which excerpted this video -- with no context -- in an attempt to make the Tea Parties look racist, so now you're claiming the whole video was staged by the Tea Party?

:rofl

What does that make Think Progress's video worth?

Look at the preprinted signs the dumb asses made and the sophmoric acting. And BTW, how does this video even if it were legit prove the Tea Party is not racist?

Last edited:
Look at the preprinted signs the dumb asses made and the sophmoric acting.

So the ThinkProgress video is indeed complete crap.

And BTW, how does this video even if it were legit prove the Tea Party is not racist?

That is not my concern.

And BTW, how does this video even if it were legit prove the Tea Party is not racist?

You are truly missing the point.

For the last time, whether this video is 100% accurate or 100% fake is entire****ingly irrelevant. The issue is that TP took a 4 second clip from a video that accurately or inaccurately showed Tea Party people booing a racist, and then used that clip to argue that the Tea Party supported racism.

That is goddamn slimy. Why can you not admit that?

If it's so obviously fake, it's actually relevant in that TP not only edited out the context, they did so with a video which they knew was fake. So, it would be doubly slimy.

If it's so obviously fake, it's actually relevant in that TP not only edited out the context, they did so with a video which they knew was fake. So, it would be doubly slimy.
The video was put together by interns, interns make mistakes.

Video produced with help from CAPAF interns Nina Bhattacharya, Ariel Powell, Arielle Humphries and Tara Kutz.

Think Progress » VIDEO: Yes, there is racism in the Tea Party movement.

The people in the OP video over acted, listen to the dialog. I always thought it was staged, but it wasn't until today that I noticed the pre printed signs in the background that I became postive the whole thing was staged. This video must have been produced to show the Tea Party isn't racist. It's phony as a three dollar bill.

I want to know why liberals who spend so much time trying to prove the tea party is racist, don't try to get paid for it. To my knowledge there is still a $100,000 reward for anyone who can show a congressman was spat at and called the N word in a group of thousands with cell phones.
That would prove to people that our congressmen weren't lying and that the tea party does indeed have some racists among them.

I want to know why liberals who spend so much time trying to prove the tea party is racist, don't try to get paid for it. To my knowledge there is still a $100,000 reward for anyone who can show a congressman was spat at and called the N word in a group of thousands with cell phones.

Yes, that accusation was clearly a lie. There is simply no way it could have happened without it being caught on video somewhere. And no one in the CBC even REACTED as though it did happen in all the videos which do exist.

That would prove to people that our congressmen weren't lying and that the tea party does indeed have some racists among them.

There's no way that there couldn't be some in there somwhere, but when they're discovered, they're usually repudiated loudly.

You must be kidding me, I'm sure you have your cell phone out ready to take a video of everthing that happens in you life. Right? Come on, don't be stupid.

Here you go, watch the video and see the congressman wipe the spit from his face. I don't believe it was intentional, but still the guy sprayed the congressman.

How about we just agree that the teabaggers in general are idiots and move on?

How about we just agree that the teabaggers in general are idiots and move on?
I don't agree with that statement, I think an overwhelming majority of the Tea Party are good well meaning people. It's always a few people who spoil it for the rest. Let's not be bigots and impugn all of them.

You must be kidding me, I'm sure you have your cell phone out ready to take a video of everthing that happens in you life. Right? Come on, don't be stupid.

Are you kidding me? There were tons of cell phones there ready and recording. It was a big day. The passing of the health care bill and Nancey Pelosi with a giant gavel and trailed by black congressman through a croud of HC protesters. Who wouldn't have their cell phones out and ready? There is plenty of video from that day from all different angles.No proof of anything and no congressmen wiping his face that I know of. Still MSNBC and other networks keep repeating the lie. You would think they would wait for proof before reporting racism as fact. Then to continue the lie is why everyone knows journalism is dead. MSNBC is just an arm of the Obama administration.

Because it's contrary to the facts?

And not to mention insulting?

I know if I said "All the libtards are idiots so lets move on" I would receive a warning, if not points, via PM. And I'm starting to think they are after reading this thread. I can afford a few points right now, so I'll go ahead and say it.

Last edited:

Why don't you present your 'research'?

Are you kidding me? There were tons of cell phones there ready and recording. It was a big day. The passing of the health care bill and Nancey Pelosi with a giant gavel and trailed by black congressman through a croud of HC protesters. Who wouldn't have their cell phones out and ready? There is plenty of video from that day from all different angles.No proof of anything and no congressmen wiping his face that I know of. Still MSNBC and other networks keep repeating the lie. You would think they would wait for proof before reporting racism as fact. Then to continue the lie is why everyone knows journalism is dead. MSNBC is just an arm of the Obama administration.
:lamo I can't believe you are actually making this argument, I don't care if they all had cell phones and ready to go. The chances of getting decipherable audio are nil, plus even if they had a video, the chances of knowing about a reward complicate the issue. Do cell phones record audio?

A tree doesn't make a noise when it falls, unless someone is there recording it.

Back
Top Bottom