• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Pfizer Vaxx can change your DNA !

NoMoreDems-Reps

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

So how many of you who were Vaxxed would do so if they told you that the Vaxx would change your DNA ? (At least Pfizer)
Once you saw how the DEM's, Media, CDC, and WHO started lying to you, you should have been far more cautious!

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

P.S. Notice the Main Stream Media will spoon feed the Sheeple this IMPORTANT information!...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 7 (2).jpg
    7 (2).jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2

So how many of you who were Vaxxed would do so if they told you that the Vaxx would change your DNA ? (At least Pfizer)
Once you saw how the DEM's, Media, CDC, and WHO started lying to you, you should have been far more cautious!

P.S. Notice the Main Stream Media will spoon feed the Sheeple this IMPORTANT information!...

Makes the silverware stick to ya head too*

Flush this shit to conspiracy land

i thought i'd cover many of the lies by the nutjobs...

MYTH: COVID-19 vaccines contain microchips.

FACT: COVID-19 vaccines do not contain microchips. Vaccines are developed to fight against disease and are not administered to track your movement.

Vaccines work by stimulating your immune system to produce antibodies, exactly like it would if you were exposed to the disease. After getting vaccinated, you develop immunity to that disease, without having to get the disease first.
Learn more about the ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccinations authorized for use in the United States.

MYTH: Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine can make you magnetic.

FACT: Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic, including at the site of vaccination which is usually your arm.

COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals.
Learn more about the ingredients in the COVID-19 vaccinations authorized for use in the United States.

MYTH: COVID-19 vaccines authorized for use in the United States shed or release their components.

FACT: Vaccine shedding is the release or discharge of any of the vaccine components in or outside of the body and can only occur when a vaccine contains a live weakened version of the virus.

None of the vaccines authorized for use in the U.S. contain a live virus. mRNA and viral vector vaccines are the two types of currently authorized COVID-19 vaccines available.
Learn more about mRNA and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines.

MYTH: COVID-19 vaccines can alter my DNA.

FACT: COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.

Both messenger RNA (mRNA) and viral vector COVID-19 vaccines work by delivering instructions (genetic material) to our cells to start building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19.
After the body produces an immune response, it discards all the vaccine ingredients just as it would discard any information that cells no longer need. This process is a part of normal body functioning.
The genetic material delivered by mRNA vaccines never enters the nucleus of your cells, which is where your DNA is kept. Viral vector COVID-19 vaccines deliver genetic material to the cell nucleus to allow our cells to build protection against COVID-19. However, the vector virus does not have the machinery needed to integrate its genetic material into our DNA, so it cannot alter our DNA.
Learn more about how COVID-19 vaccines work.

MYTH: A COVID-19 vaccine can make me sick with COVID-19.

FACT: Because none of the authorized COVID-19 vaccines in the United States contain the live virus that causes COVID-19, the vaccine cannot make you sick with COVID-19.

COVID-19 vaccines teach our immune systems how to recognize and fight the virus that causes COVID-19. Sometimes this process can cause symptoms, such as fever. These symptoms are normal and are signs that the body is building protection against the virus that causes COVID-19.

Learn more about how COVID-19 vaccines work.

There, there...it'll be ok...

200w.webp

Wow you must be so proud to let everyone know what you think they should believe .....

You people know that mRNA is for Gene Therapy right ?....
You (being so SMART) also know that a "Vaccine" , is when you get a virus , kill it, then inject in to your body so your bodies immune
system learns to fight it ! Right ? That's not what the mRNA does ! Sorry you people are so damn gaslighted that you can't even
accept the facts when they are in front of your face !...
But that's "YOUR" problem ! You have to deal with it LOL! ...

Wow you must be so proud to let everyone know what you think they should believe .....

You (being so SMART) also know that a "Vaccine" , is when you get a virus , kill it, then inject in to your body so your bodies immune
system learns to fight it ! Right ? That's not what the mRNA does ! Sorry you people are so damn gaslighted that you can't even

Your thread is dumb and everyone's laughing.

I once saw a car turn into a driveway...

Conspiracy forum >

Your thread is dumb and everyone's laughing.
When fools laugh it's quite ammuzing, so let's keep in going!

Let help fix your faulty logic ( lack there of) !
If you have a problem, it is not with "Me" ! It is with the Swedish University of Lund!

Now it is quite telling that you are upset with people whio are studing the Covid Vaxx for side effects !
I would assume all those who were forced or choose to get it would like to know if there are any harmful side effects....

But people on the left do tend to like to keep their heads in the sand, so what ever.

Attachments

• BlameNonVax.jpg
    BlameNonVax.jpg
    176.7 KB · Views: 4
  • ConedLefties.jpg
    ConedLefties.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 4

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line​

In vitro means in a glass tube. So they shot the vaccine into human liver cells in a test tube and did a study?

Good God, the shit people fall for. The Washington Standard no less.

When fools laugh it's quite ammuzing, so let's keep in going!

Let help fix your faulty logic ( lack there of) !
If you have a problem, it is not with "Me" ! It is with the Swedish University of Lund!

Now it is quite telling that you are upset with people whio are studing the Covid Vaxx for side effects !
I would assume all those who were forced or choose to get it would like to know if there are any harmful side effects....

But people on the left do tend to like to keep their heads in the sand, so what ever.

Hey.

Still laughing.

Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line​

In vitro means in a glass tube. So they shot the vaccine into human liver cells in a test tube and did a study?

Good God, the shit people fall for. The Washington Standard no less.
Don't we have the ability to make babies in test tubes?

MAO? Like the Chinese guy that killed loads of people? What? ENUNCIATE!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"M"y "A"ss "O"ff ....
Sorry I assumed too much!
I should have realized by your screen photo. LOL!
Thanks for making is so easy and fun !

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"M"y "A"ss "O"ff ....
Sorry I assumed too much!
I should have realized by your screen photo. LOL!
Thanks for making is so easy and fun !

What your ass off? SUBJECT, PREDICATE, COMPLETE THOUGHT, PLEASE.

This is 6th grade English. Dude.

What your ass off? SUBJECT, PREDICATE, COMPLETE THOUGHT, PLEASE.

This is 6th grade English. Dude.
Oh man................
I'll type slowly too , for you !

You said :
"
Hey.
Still laughing.

"

I replied:
"
MAO
"

I can't help you any more that this, so if you still don't get it PLEASE stop replying !

Thanks for the laughs !

Oh man................
I'll type slowly too , for you !

You said :
"
Hey.
Still laughing.

"

I replied:
"
MAO
"

I can't help you any more that this, so if you still don't get it PLEASE stop replying !

Thanks for the laughs !

"My ass off" is not a complete sentence, and you should look up your middle school teachers and apologize.

It's from a >350yro University who are doing clinical trails and are sharing their data ! How is that a "CONSPIRACY" ???...
The article is not about the study. This is from the article..."The findings were summarized by The Expose." Source the study.

Back
Top Bottom