• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Pfizer Vaxx can change your DNA !

What your ass off? SUBJECT, PREDICATE, COMPLETE THOUGHT, PLEASE.

This is 6th grade English. Dude.
It's not his primary language.

Sadly, you can't hear Russian accents on text based debate forums.

So how many of you who were Vaxxed would do so if they told you that the Vaxx would change your DNA ? (At least Pfizer)
Once you saw how the DEM's, Media, CDC, and WHO started lying to you, you should have been far more cautious!

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

P.S. Notice the Main Stream Media will spoon feed the Sheeple this IMPORTANT information!...
How?

How does it change my DNA?

Explain the process.

Also, if that's the case, all these new DNA ancestry kits won't work anymore, correct?

Don't we have the ability to make babies in test tubes?
This statement says that you don’t have even the most basic grasp of the science involved and are relying completely on the word of the authors you’re reading which leads to this statement:

It's from a >350yro University who are doing clinical trails and are sharing their data ! How is that a "CONSPIRACY" ???...

Ya see the authors are lying. The study does not say what they say it does.

If you don’t understand what you’re reading and it completely conflicts with what most other things say it’s probably bad for your health to believe it.

This statement says that you don’t have even the most basic grasp of the science involved and are relying completely on the word of the authors you’re reading which leads to this statement:

Ya see the authors are lying. The study does not say what they say it does.

If you don’t understand what you’re reading and it completely conflicts with what most other things say it’s probably bad for your health to believe it.
No, I'm being very cautious because I am not a microbiologist, or Geneticist. If you apply this comment to the topic it was addressing
it still stands.

The vaccine turned my golden lab into a communist.

Ok, but the "Bodies natural mRNA" is good & Normal ! Getting "mRNA from Pfizer" ????.... No thanks !
On the filp side. Why didn't they just kill the virus and create a normal vaccine in the first place? ...
Because mRNA was faster to accomplish and potentially capable of resisting even future mutations of Covid, since what it does is teach the body not to accept certain protein connecters or however that works.

What I want to say in response to this fearmongering headline is: "Yes, that's the entire point, we WANT it to change our DNA"

But I'm not an expert and don't know for sure if I'm right on that.

I am fine as long as I don't get a large dose of gamma radiation like Bruce Banner did. Don't want to turn green and go all Hulk.:LOL:

Because mRNA was faster to accomplish and potentially capable of resisting even future mutations of Covid, since what it does is teach the body not to accept certain protein connecters or however that works.

What I want to say in response to this fearmongering headline is: "Yes, that's the entire point, we WANT it to change our DNA"

But I'm not an expert and don't know for sure if I'm right on that.
With the fact that Covid has a 98% survival rate, and this (Experimental) mRNA inoculation has not been 100% peer reviewed, the CDC, Fauci, the media are
lying, and this is the first time J&J, Pfizer, and Moderna have created a mRNA Vaxx. I'm gonna stick with the Natural immunity , and wait the NORMAL 10 years
before I would consider using it !

Also did you not hear that FDA wants to wait up to 75 years before put out all the findings?
You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that they are hidding stuff from us.

With the fact that Covid has a 98% survival rate, and this (Experimental) mRNA inoculation has not been 100% peer reviewed, the CDC, Fauci, the media are
lying, and this is the first time J&J, Pfizer, and Moderna have created a mRNA Vaxx. I'm gonna stick with the Natural immunity , and wait the NORMAL 10 years
before I would consider using it !

Also did you not hear that FDA wants to wait up to 75 years before put out all the findings?
You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that they are hidding stuff from us.
Did you hear that the covid vaccine has a 5G microchip in it?

Oh dear! You are all missing the reality of what is being promoted by the Global World Order.

The COVID-19 pandemic is actually a plot from the Vatican to insert serpent DNA into your genome via mRNA technology so you metamorphose into a hybrid child of Satan.

Rightwing Watch - Twitter
Conspiracy theorists Stew Peters & Bryan Ardis allege that COVID-19 is actually a synthesized form of snake venom that is being spread via drinking water and vaccines as part of a plot by the Catholic Church to turn everyone into "a hybrid of Satan." https://bit.ly/3uAKTCw
ARDIS: “Well, what about the name ‘corona’? Does it have a Latin definition or a definition at all? So I actually looked up what’s the definition. You know, dictionary.com, it brings up 13 definitions. Corona, religiously, ecclesiastically means ‘gold ribbon at the base of a miter.’ And I didn’t know what a miter was, so I copied it and pasted it and then hit ‘images.’ [Photos of the pope and the pope’s miter are shown.] So this actually could read ‘the pope’s venom pandemic.’ It also can read ‘crown’—corona means crown, also in Latin terms. Corona means crown. Visually we see kings represented with a crown symbol. So put that together for me. King …”

PETERS: “Cobra ...”

ARDIS: “Venom. It actually could read ‘king cobra venom pandemic.’ I have said this for about a year now, that I actually believe this is more of a religious war on the entire world. … If I was going to do something incredibly evil, how ironic would it be that the Catholic Church or whoever would use the one symbol of an animal that represents evil in all religions, which is either the snake or the dragon, which is actually just a snake with legs. You take that snake or that serpent and you figure out how to isolate genes from that serpent and get those genes of that serpent to insert itself into your God-given created DNA. I think this is the plan all along, was to get the serpents’, the evil one’s DNA, into your God-created DNA. And they figured out how to do it with this mRNA technology. They’re using mRNA, which is mRNA extracted from, I believe, the king cobra venom. The king cobra venom. And I think they want to get that venom inside of you and make you a hybrid of Satan, no longer just belonging to God, or a creation of God.”

Back
Top Bottom