• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The person below me

Kelzie said:
Mushi mushi? ;)

The person below me believes that mapquest is the devil incarnate.

Yes, I do. :doh Who else would be so abominably bad at giving directions on Earth?

The person below the person below me believes that the person below me has a really nice butt.

And the person below me believes they have a very good point.

mixedmedia said:
Yes, I do. :doh Who else would be so abominably bad at giving directions on Earth?

The person below the person below me believes that the person below me has a really nice butt.

And the person below me believes they have a very good point.

Oh well I do believe...and wow...I do. Must have been all the hiking this summer. And I do have a very good point.

The person below me needs to go out tonight and have a couple of Irish Car Bombs.

jallman said:
Oh well I do believe...and wow...I do. Must have been all the hiking this summer. And I do have a very good point.

The person below me needs to go out tonight and have a couple of Irish Car Bombs.

Umm...dairy? No. I don't do that. :lol:

The person below me....sleeps with stuffed animals.

Kelzie said:
Umm...dairy? No. I don't do that. :lol:

The person below me....sleeps with stuffed animals.

Well, I sleep with a baby who sleeps with stuffed animals, so technically that is true.

The person below me thinks that 2 Live Crew should have won an Emmy.

mixedmedia said:
Well, I sleep with a baby who sleeps with stuffed animals, so technically that is true.

The person below me thinks that 2 Live Crew should have won an Emmy.

Yes, they should have. Their TV show was great, lol.

The person below me thinks that Fran Drescher has a beautiful, soothing voice.

independent_thinker2002 said:
Yes, they should have. Their TV show was great, lol.

The person below me thinks that Fran Drescher has a beautiful, soothing voice.

Doh! Who said that? What an idiot.

I never have been able to keep all those stupid award names straight.

mixedmedia said:
Doh! Who said that? What an idiot.

I never have been able to keep all those stupid award names straight.

Hey, you broke the game! :lol:

Fran Drescher. Makes my eyeballs bleed. Which is very soothing.

The person below me won the "Best Dancer Award" last weekend at nudist camp.

Last edited:
mixedmedia said:
Fran Drescher. Makes my eyeballs bleed. Which is very soothing.

The person below me won the "Best Dancer Award" last week at nudist camp.

Duhhh.........no I didn't:2wave:

I almost broke the game

galenrox said:
ummmmm.....yes?

the person below me also finds mentral blood to be the grossest thing ever

No, I think mental blood is the grossest thing ever.

The person below me is a homicidal manic.

Duke said:
No, I think mental blood is the grossest thing ever.

The person below me is a homicidal manic.
This is false...I had nothing to do with Waco & the Branch Davidians....

The person below me likes Paula Abdul for her intellect....

cnredd said:
This is false...I had nothing to do with Waco & the Branch Davidians....

The person below me likes Paula Abdul for her intellect....

You're just jealous because yoooou've never been able to tap-dance with cats.

The person below me likes hammers for their intellect.

mixedmedia said:
You're just jealous because yoooou've never been able to tap-dance with cats.

The person below me likes hammers for their intellect.
Absolutely, who doesn't? Just like Clinton, most men.... oh wait - HAMMERS! Uh sure.

The person below me used to be in a bluegrass band and eats smurfberry crunch for breakfast everyday.

vauge said:
Absolutely, who doesn't? Just like Clinton, most men.... oh wait - HAMMERS! Uh sure.

The person below me used to be in a bluegrass band and eats smurfberry crunch for breakfast everyday.

Nothing goes better with banjo pickin then a smurfberry lickin (see now you know why they kicked me out of the band)

The person below me enjoys catching and devouring small animals with their bare hands just to show vegans and vegies they can. (Hey that one almost rymed)

gdalton said:
Nothing goes better with banjo pickin then a smurfberry lickin (see now you know why they kicked me out of the band)

The person below me enjoys catching and devouring small animals with their bare hands just to show vegans and vegies they can. (Hey that one almost rymed)

Small animals? You should have seem me wrasslin' this big ass llama the other day. He didn't stand a chance. MmmmmHmmmmm. Tastes like chicken.

The person below me has Teletubbies printed on their underwear.

mixedmedia said:
Small animals? You should have seem me wrasslin' this big ass llama the other day. He didn't stand a chance. MmmmmHmmmmm. Tastes like chicken.

The person below me has Teletubbies printed on their underwear.
Nope, sqeeze me Elmo :shock:

The person below me knows what pho is and has it twice a week.

vauge said:
Nope, sqeeze me Elmo :shock:

The person below me knows what pho is and has it twice a week.

Nope, but I know what bolirastrami is and I never eat it. This is the person below you's 200th post!!! IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

The person below me throws a party for me.

Duke said:
Nope, but I know what bolirastrami is and I never eat it. This is the person below you's 200th post!!! IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

The person below me throws a party for me.

:2party: :2dance: :party :monkey

There you go. All the finer people are there.

The person below me couldn't imagine what "pho" might be without thinking something dirty.

mixedmedia said:
:There you go. All the finer people are there.

The person below me couldn't imagine what "pho" might be without thinking something dirty.

Yep, I'm thinking of something dirty alright :rolleyes:

The person below me, when asked about their favorite hobbies replies "spiting on fish and listening to the wind."

galenrox said:
And urinating on sleeping vagrants!

The person below me learned how to, and practiced quite vigilantly, to learn how to chase down rabbits, for the sole purpose of picking them up and laughing at them.
I'm a graduate of Elmer Fudd Polytechnical...

The person below me wants to be the first in line when Rick Astly decides on a comeback tour....

cnredd said:
I'm a graduate of Elmer Fudd Polytechnical...

The person below me wants to be the first in line when Rick Astly decides on a comeback tour....

I have no idea who Rick Astly is.

The person below me is attracted to Karl Rove because he is soooo sexy.

gdalton said:
Yep, I'm thinking of something dirty alright :rolleyes:

The person below me, when asked about their favorite hobbies replies "spiting on fish and listening to the wind."

Ah, spitting on fish........It's the only way to go.

The person below me sticks his/her head out the window and opens his/her mouth when driving on the highway.

It's amazing what you can catch with your mouth.

The person below me thinks that being alert is a good thing because the world needs more lerts.

I must be the only lert here. I don't think anybody got that one. It flew right over their heads, lol.

The person below me thinks that god needs people's money even though his name is on money.

independent_thinker2002 said:
I must be the only lert here. I don't think anybody got that one. It flew right over their heads, lol.

The person below me thinks that god needs people's money even though his name is on money.

I don't care what God needs, I NEED MONEY!!! Well, don't we all?

I got the lert joke, as in, as in, I am a lert. This is what a lert looks like, by the way. :ninja: Here are some lesser known lert species :aliens1: :blah: :beam:
The person below me is the type of person who, when someone says "he/she has more money than god" they say,"god doen't have money, he is god!", as if they don't get the point.
The person below me also does a 500 word essay on lerts (but not necessarily..... )

Duke

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom