• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The people chose intelligent people to represent them

Xelor

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
While Trump was in London with the Queen, he asked, "How does your government run so well?"

The Queen replied, "Well it seems the people chose intelligent people to represent them."

"Oh, is Theresa May really intelligent?"

At that point, the Queen summons Theresa May, and when PM May arrived, the Queen asked, "Your mother and father have a child who is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

"It would be me," May replied.

Trump thinks this is smart, so after returning to the White House, he quizzes Pence, "Your mother and father have a child who is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

"Can I get back to you on that?"

Pence asks around, and no one on his staff answers until the tea lady, upon hearing the question says to Pence, "Excuse me sir the answer to your question is me."

Pence looks at her and asks, "Who are you, please?"

"Sally, the tea lady sir."

"Thank you"

Pence rushes out, contacts Trump and says, "Sir, the answer to your question is 'Sally,' my tea lady."

Trump looks at Pence: "You're an idiot; the answer is 'Theresa May.'"

Just to clue in Mycroft, Common Sense 1, Trix and apdst in advance, it’s a joke.

Back
Top Bottom