• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The pathological anti-LGBTQ hate from social conservatives

You want 20% of those kids to be permanently altered and disfigured for a decision they made incorrectly as a child.

I think that is horrible. Support them in any way you can and they can do it at 18.

But dont assume kids know what is best for them as kids
And +80% success rate in medical is amazing and certainly not something to be messed with. You make small adjustments to the treatment as long-term trends become available. You do not make large adjustments. You cannot put the lives of 80% at risk just to improve 20%? That is a fool's errand. I doubt that you know anything about statistics or SPC if you want to make the change.

Tell the truth, did you have an 80% success rate in the clients who saw you? I doubt it.

You mean like biological women?
How is the existence of trans females (less than 5 in 1000) a threat to CIS females (99%)? Do you think that you are going to wipe them out from existing and cancel their lives? Yesterday you said that you support trans females over 18, but now you have revealed your true motives and want to wipe out all trans females or relegate them to the shadows of society. How are you any different from the Klan or the nazis? The Nazis also wanted to send LGBT to the camps. That is where the pink triangle originated.

And +80% success rate in medical is amazing and certainly not something to be messed with. You make small adjustments to the treatment as long-term trends become available. You do not make large adjustments. You cannot put the lives of 80% at risk just to improve 20%? That is a fool's errand. I doubt that you know anything about statistics or SPC if you want to make the change.

Tell the truth, did you have an 80% success rate in the clients who saw you? I doubt it.
80% will not die. But 20% will be permanently disfigured

That's horrible

I guarantee you 20% of my patients were not permanently disfigured

80% will not die. But 20% will be permanently disfigured

That's horrible

I guarantee you 20% of my patients were not permanently disfigured
They will not be permanently disfigured. Where is not contempt for their guardians ior guardian instead of attacking trans people? Do the patients not have any responsibility to make good decisions or do you give them a pass because you have already revealed your true colors about all trans females.

They will not be permanently disfigured. Where is not contempt for their guardians ior guardian instead of attacking trans people? Do the patients not have any responsibility to make good decisions or do you give them a pass because you have already revealed your true colors about all trans females.
Permanently disfigured

I worked predominantly with children and families

My lifes work was to protect kids

Those are my true colors

Permanently disfigured

I worked predominantly with children and families

My lifes work was to protect kids

Those are my true colors
What about trans kids who you would deny care to and attempt suicide. If they live they have scars for life because of it but you don't care. Where is your concern for them? Where is your concern for the teens who live with crippling anxiety or depression often to the level of PTSD for the rest of their life because they were denied care? What about their quality of life because their body matured in the wrong gender because you refuse care until it was too late to prevent it? Their lives are a shadow of what they would have been if they had received effective care as teens but you don't give *********** about them. You showed you true colors about all trans females. You believe that their existsirance is a threat to CIS females, so their lives don't mean as much as CIS females,

****************** you!

What about trans kids who you would deny care to and attempt suicide. If they live they have scars for life because of it but you don't care. Where is your concern for them? Where is your concern for the teens who live with crippling anxiety or depression often to the level of PTSD for the rest of their life because they were denied care? What about their quality of life because their body matured in the wrong gender because you refuse care until it was too late to prevent it? Their lives are a shadow of what they would have been if they had received effective care as teens but you don't give *********** about them. You showed you true colors about all trans females. You believe that their existsirance is a threat to CIS females, so their lives don't mean as much as CIS females,

****************** you!
I would never deny care to any child. Children deserve the best mental health care available. Anxiety and depression have evidence based practices available to treat them. I know far more about this treatment than you.

My goal is put what is best for kids first....not to give them whatever they want even if it is a passing fad.

Hate me if you want....but I sleep good knowing how much I helped kids.

I hope you do too.

I would never deny care to any child. Children deserve the best mental health care available. Anxiety and depression have evidence based practices available to treat them. I know far more about this treatment than you.

My goal is put what is best for kids first....not to give them whatever they want even if it is a passing fad.

Hate me if you want....but I sleep good knowing how much I helped kids.

I hope you do too.
You are already on the record that you would support denying effective med/psych transgender care to a teen in the form of HRT until they turn 18. Then you would look the other way while you just said that you think that trans females are a threat to CIS females. You have revealed your true colors. It's not about caring about the teens. It's about all trans people.

You may have helped the kids or the parents that you agree with. Did you work for a church as a family and marriage counselor?

You are already on the record that you would deny effective med/psych transgender care to a teen until they turn 18. Then you would look the other way while you just said that you think that trans females are a threat to CIS females. You have revealed your true colors. It's not about caring about the teens. It's about all trans people.

You may have helped the kids or the parents that you agree with. Did you work for a church as a family and marriage counselor?
You are lying. I have said anyone was a threat to anyone.

You seem upset. My goal has always been to protect children.

So when parents said the best treatment was to spank their kids I told them no

When parents wanted to pray the gay away I told them no

If a child is trans they should dress and act as the sex they identify and get therapy until 18....and then decide on medical alterations

Kids first

You are lying. I have said anyone was a threat to anyone.

You seem upset. My goal has always been to protect children.

So when parents said the best treatment was to spank their kids I told them no

When parents wanted to pray the gay away I told them no

If a child is trans they should dress and act as the sex they identify and get therapy until 18....and then decide on medical alterations

Kids first
Post #275, Go lie to someone else who doesn't see through your concern trolling transphobia.

You mean like biological women?

Teen lives matter but only if they are CIS. Do you feel the same way about gay, bisexual and non-binary teens?

Post #275, Go lie to someone else who doesn't see through your concern trolling transphobia.

Teen lives matter butt only if they are CIS.
Never once said anyone was a threat

Shall I call you anti feminist so we can ratchet up the hate? Lol

Never once said anyone was a threat

Shall I call you anti feminist so we can ratchet up the hate? Lol
I am a feminist for all females. Not just some of them.

Go try to move the goalposts with someone else.

I am a feminist for all females. Not just some of them.

Go try to move the goalposts with someone else.
I disagree. You support bigotry of sone women. I dont push it with you but it's TRUE. I am far from transphobic.

But you are entitled to any opinion you want

Back
Top Bottom