• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Pandorica Opens...

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
And if you don't know what that means, you suck, big green donkey droppings.

For the rest of us, WHO know, a bit of comedy.

We're taking the kids to SeaWorld Tomorrow. We were in the car, I tried to get them excited about it, and how did that go??

"Hey kids, what happens tomorrow??"

"The Pandorica Opens!!!"

"Well, yes but, what are we DOING tomorrow?"

"Watching the Pandorica Open!"

"Er... and where are we going?"

"Oh, yeah Seaworld too."

My son also tried to explain how they stole the name "Pandora" from Avatar, which promptly lead to his being chained in his room with a large tome full of Greek Mythology. Just so I never hear such a comment from him again.

I have no clue what the Pandoric is(is it some lame Dr. Who thing?), but you get major bonus points not just for chasing your kid with Greek mythology, but having a book of it to chase him with.

I have no clue what the Pandoric is(is it some lame Dr. Who thing?), but you get major bonus points not just for chasing your kid with Greek mythology, but having a book of it to chase him with.

HOW DARE YOU USE LAME TO DESCRIBE THE DOCTOR!

/slap.

And of course I'm all about teaching my kids the classics, they certainly wouldn't learn of it otherwise.

HOLY **** BATMAN!

Did anyone else watch this??

BEST WHO of the 21st CENTURY. (so far of course)

Amy is...

And he is...

And River...

And the Tardis...

And of course the Doctor is...

Can it please be Saturday???

Last edited:
HOLY **** BATMAN!

Did anyone else watch this??

BEST WHO of the 21st CENTURY. (so far of course)

Amy is...

And he is...

And River...

And the Tardis...

And of course the Doctor is...

Can it please be Saturday???

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

Drugs are bad, m'kay.

Redress... since you don't enjoy the Dr. Who goodness, I shall forgive you for not understanding this momentous moment due to self-induced ignorance. This is not to insult you btw, rather acknowledging that you lack the understanding to appreciate what I posted. I can't say anything for /spoilers. This episode was sheer genius.

Great episode. I was expecting a new monster and was honestly surprised.

Redress... since you don't enjoy the Dr. Who goodness, I shall forgive you for not understanding this momentous moment due to self-induced ignorance. This is not to insult you btw, rather acknowledging that you lack the understanding to appreciate what I posted. I can't say anything for /spoilers. This episode was sheer genius.

I do not deny my ignorance of Dr Who at all. However, look at the post of yours I quoted, and try and see it through the eye of some one who is not a Dr Who fan. I think then you will see how it is I found it amusing. It's not making fun of you, or your post, just seeing the innate humor in it.

I do not deny my ignorance of Dr Who at all. However, look at the post of yours I quoted, and try and see it through the eye of some one who is not a Dr Who fan. I think then you will see how it is I found it amusing. It's not making fun of you, or your post, just seeing the innate humor in it.

My 7 yearold kid often has conversations with me without completing his statements. Its an annoying trait that I hope he grows out of. However, in his case, its because his mind is moving faster than his mouth is able to.

That episode was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2dancing:

WHo knew it was the Doctor?!?!? ANd that alliance to save everything...... brilliant!

AMy is dead!!!! But I think she will be something we arent expecting......
Riversong is about to die along with the TARDIS explosion..... and THAT I have no idea what will happen.

Does anyone think that Amy MIGHT be Riversong? Or does anyone think that Omega or The Monk OR the Black Guardian is behind all of this? Maybe Amy is somehow related to one of the baddies!?!?!? :shock:

I must say to the script writer.... :bravo:

That episode was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2dancing:

WHo knew it was the Doctor?!?!? ANd that alliance to save everything...... brilliant!

AMy is dead!!!! But I think she will be something we arent expecting......
Riversong is about to die along with the TARDIS explosion..... and THAT I have no idea what will happen.

Does anyone think that Amy MIGHT be Riversong? Or does anyone think that Omega or The Monk OR the Black Guardian is behind all of this? Maybe Amy is somehow related to one of the baddies!?!?!? :shock:

I must say to the script writer.... :bravo:

DUDE.... post "SPOILERS" Some folks might have missed all this.

Personally, I think this will mark the return of the Time Lords, a great big Reset of the Time War, to un-**** the Who-Verse that RTD Left us.

I find it upsetting I had to wait so many episodes just to get to the good stuff.

And now I have to wait till Christmas for the next Doctor Who?!
crazy.gif

DUDE.... post "SPOILERS" Some folks might have missed all this.

Personally, I think this will mark the return of the Time Lords, a great big Reset of the Time War, to un-**** the Who-Verse that RTD Left us.

Ha! You were soooooooooooooooooooooo wrong :D
And if you ask me, The Big Bang was BY FARRRRRRR the best episode of the 5th Season!!!!!!!

Ha! You were soooooooooooooooooooooo wrong :D
And if you ask me, The Big Bang was BY FARRRRRRR the best episode of the 5th Season!!!!!!!

It was my favourite.
I really "got into it" like how I used to with Tennant as Doctor.

I was so glad it wasn't the usual 'daleks/time lords/world in danger from them' story.

I find it upsetting I had to wait so many episodes just to get to the good stuff.

And now I have to wait till Christmas for the next Doctor Who?!
crazy.gif

Yeah.... many of the episodes ranged from Fair - crap. And then there were many mixed episodes where the beginning was poor but the ending was much better like Cold Blood.

It was my favourite.
I really "got into it" like how I used to with Tennant as Doctor.

I was so glad it wasn't the usual 'daleks/time lords/world in danger from them' story.

Yeah I really had had it with the Daleks. Alas their redesign was horrible. They look like Gatorade bottles.
So what did you think of Rory waiting around soooooooooooooo long for Amy?

Yeah I really had had it with the Daleks. Alas their redesign was horrible. They look like Gatorade bottles.
So what did you think of Rory waiting around soooooooooooooo long for Amy?

I thought it was kinda crazy but sorta sweet.
Waiting so long for the girl. I wouldn't do it but hey.

I wonder what this whole business with River is going to be o_O
Next series we find out
I wonder who she kills!

Yeah.... many of the episodes ranged from Fair - crap. And then there were many mixed episodes where the beginning was poor but the ending was much better like Cold Blood.

I didn't like cold blood.

I liked the ending of that episode with the reptiles under the ground.

I thought it was kinda crazy but sorta sweet.
Waiting so long for the girl. I wouldn't do it but hey.

I wonder what this whole business with River is going to be o_O
Next series we find out
I wonder who she kills!

I know! Its really VERY interesting! I LOOOOVE Alex Kingston! One of the very very BEST actors around. Cute too! :)
2000 years..... I would insane after 6 months! Thats the ONLY part I found to be total BS.

Back
Top Bottom