• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The outlandish hypocrisy of the right

When it comes to hypocrisy, the right are way behind the left.

Explain. Coulter says that having for the very first time the right financed a civil case and got any sitting pres.

to be compelled to testify, claim that because Clinton they say lied and thus should be impeached, means they all

ALL...should be for getting trump the hell out of there.

The right has become immoral, sleazy, no value fascists to support trump and his complete untrustworthiness.

Give me some examples of how the left are hypocrites.

Explain. Coulter says that having for the very first time the right financed a civil case and got any sitting pres.

to be compelled to testify, claim that because Clinton they say lied and thus should be impeached, means they all

The right has become immoral, sleazy, no value fascists to support trump and his complete untrustworthiness.

The BOLDED is one reason why no one should even try and explain it to you.

So, you're saying that Ann Coulter represents the entire right? I pay no attention to the far right and I could care less about anything Coulter says.

Like someone with any sense is going to watch a twenty-eight minute vid and try to figure out what you're yammering about. :roll:

Well if one wishes to continue to tune out what the right did in the 90s when Clinton had the temerity of actually

beating a repub and how they went after him (and Hillary) for 8 years. Office of independent counsel 6 years and $60 million.

Universally, the right wing called for Clinton's resignation. Where is that right now ?

Trump makes Bill Clinton look like a choirboy...and Hillary look like Mary f*cking Poppins.

What they are 'yammering' about is how the republican sleaze in the WH...doesn't need to resign.

That's ok, stay in your bubble.

Because you can't.

I know there are enough righties here to further show their incredible hypocrisy and ever since Reagan.

So, you're saying that Ann Coulter represents the entire right? I pay no attention to the far right and I could care less about anything Coulter says.

Well obviously [she] is just one rich, professional, right wing liar and hypocrite but the US has shown the world [she]

and the entire right has shown itself to be full of such political sleaze now by supporting the immoral scum in the WH now.

First things first, republicans did not unianimously vote for impeachment. Second republicans not democrats broke party lines to not convict Clinton, even more so on the charge of the undisputed technical perjury than obstuction due to context of just process.

Democrats on the other-hand were also there and on the complete other-side of the issue.

So if you're going to claim hypocrisy; on what charge and in what way is this not a two way street? After all we live in a legal system of precedence, so if this was deemed not grounds for impeachment then on what grounds do we lower the bar in the case of Trump?

Because you can't.

I know there are enough righties here to further show their incredible hypocrisy and ever since Reagan.

I CAN all day long, but choose not to.
I gave up arguing with the close-minded over the internet years ago.

First things first, republicans did not unianimously vote for impeachment. Second republicans not democrats broke party lines to not convict Clinton, even more so on the charge of the undisputed technical perjury than obstuction due to context of just process.

Democrats on the other-hand were also there and on the complete other-side of the issue.

So if you're going to claim hypocrisy; on what charge and in what way is this not a two way street? After all we live in a legal system of precedence, so if this was deemed not grounds for impeachment then on what grounds do we lower the bar in the case of Trump?

You are not comparing this **** show to the Clinton case. If their ever was a case of entrapment it was asking Bill to throw his family under the bus under oath.

Well if one wishes to continue to tune out what the right did in the 90s when Clinton had the temerity of actually

beating a repub and how they went after him (and Hillary) for 8 years. Office of independent counsel 6 years and $60 million.

Universally, the right wing called for Clinton's resignation. Where is that right now ?

Trump makes Bill Clinton look like a choirboy...and Hillary look like Mary f*cking Poppins.

What they are 'yammering' about is how the republican sleaze in the WH...doesn't need to resign.

That's ok, stay in your bubble.
Seems to me that your whining about Clinton's term is the definition of still being in a bubble, my friend.

great retort PV, Its really nothing but a "nuh uh" but you did it well. Nothing could top that response.

I stand corrected. You followed up your "nuh uh" with the devastating "could too". After such excellent debate I almost feel foolish bringing actual examples for flaming lying hypocrisy from republicans but here goes.

Supported mandates for 20 years but stopped when President Obama supported them
Supported invasion of Iraq 100% but supported our action in Libya 0%
Supported cutting the deficit under President Obama but now balloon the deficit.

And sometimes I wonder if the republican "concern" for deficits was just to sabotage the recovery from the Great Bush Recession. In 2011 when UE was 9% the republicans blocked a jobs bill because of their "concern" for the deficit. But last year they passed a deficit ballooning tax cut to corporations to "help" unemployment when UE was at a 25 year low. I better not think about it too much lest I get one of your devastating rebuttals.

great retort PV, Its really nothing but a "nuh uh" but you did it well. Nothing could top that response.

I stand corrected. You followed up your "nuh uh" with the devastating "could too". After such excellent debate I almost feel foolish bringing actual examples for flaming lying hypocrisy from republicans but here goes.

Supported mandates for 20 years but stopped when President Obama supported them
Supported invasion of Iraq 100% but supported our action in Libya 0%
Supported cutting the deficit under President Obama but now balloon the deficit.

And sometimes I wonder if the republican "concern" for deficits was just to sabotage the recovery from the Great Bush Recession. In 2011 when UE was 9% the republicans blocked a jobs bill because of their "concern" for the deficit. But last year they passed a deficit ballooning tax cut to corporations to "help" unemployment when UE was at a 25 year low. I better not think about it too much lest I get one of your devastating rebuttals.

Sez you....

(Like that one?)

You see, over time I have learned to identify close-mindedness and not waste too much vocabulary on responses to it.
Not meaning you, but the other guy you had to assist with your very detailed (though sarcastic and mean spirited) reply.
He has a completely closed mind and any post he asks for he will probably not even read, much less give a detailed and honest reply like you did.
Hence the brief wave-off to him.

I am also very adept and have been formally trained to identify propaganda.

Last edited:
You are not comparing this **** show to the Clinton case. If their ever was a case of entrapment it was asking Bill to throw his family under the bus under oath.
I still think Clinton to be a good president and was not in favour of impeachment. Factoid: Trump called him the next best modern president after Reagan.

With no actual charge it is relevant when talking about the standard needed to pursue impeachment.

Last edited:
I still think Clinton to be a good president and was not in favour of impeachment. Trump called him the next best modern president after Reagan.

With no actual charge it is relevant when talking about the standard needed to pursue impeachment.

Clinton left office with the highest approval rating of any modern President so you aren't alone. Trump has already been named an unindicted co-conspirator in a felony like Nixon so there is a precedent for him to be impeached. Whether he will depends on Senate Republicans and how much more criminality they can tolerate. I actually don't want impeachment and would rather the GOP lash itself to the Trump mast and go down with the ship. It is the profound dysfunction of that party that brought us Trump after all.

Well obviously [she] is just one rich, professional, right wing liar and hypocrite but the US has shown the world [she]

and the entire right has shown itself to be full of such political sleaze now by supporting the immoral scum in the WH now.

I think you are looking in a mirror. The left are full of political sleeze, including the Clintons and Obama's deep state.

Oh sure, easy to say now but by her standards and those of the vast majority of the right who felt the same as her

which was then, all of the right as now it is now, that Clinton was supposed to have resigned for that manufactured lie,

then every single person on the right by their own historical standards, should want trump out never mind come close to supporting him.

Well once again, one must protect against such revisionist history. EVERY repub voted to convict Clinton with

Olympia Snowe not guilty and Arlen Specter verbally voting not proven. The chief justice recorded his as not guilty.

Side bar: ll of the way through the process even up to and including a $90,000 fine upon Clinton for refusing to testify in yet another case

by Jennifer Flowers and here is what the court wrote:

Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false.

Now let's compare trump and his lies and criminality (not as a civil matter) and the right has fallen so far in their righteous moral, family values

bull****, it's just ok for a repub to show none.

Trump: never had an affair with daniels...a lie.

Trump: never paid for anyone's silence...a lie.

Trump never cheated on my wives as a serial cheater...a lie.

But hell, any repub and could be Al f*cking Capone...and they just don't care.

Bull****, back this up...if you can. You can't because it is you with the closed mind.

Last edited:
Seems to me that your whining about Clinton's term is the definition of still being in a bubble, my friend.

I am not 'whining' about anything. I am comparing the right (GOP) and how they relentlessly went after Clinton and

their oh so holier than thou family and moral values all thought he should resign if not impeached to now,

when they embrace someone 10 times sleazier in trump who makes B. Clinton look like a choirboy.

Back
Top Bottom