• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Origins of WWII

Aryan Imperium said:
Hijacked by that professional troll, Teacher with the support of a moderator no doubt. If I remotely go off subject they come down on me hard but Teacher seems to be able to post his demented and retarded **** without censure.Makes you wonder how this board is run.

Aryan, you are a self professed nazi. what kind of place would this be if the moderators actually did stop him from demoralizing a nazi. The moderators protect people...nazis arent people.

jallman said:
Aryan, you are a self professed nazi. what kind of place would this be if the moderators actually did stop him from demoralizing a nazi. The moderators protect people...nazis arent people.

Oh dear your previous few posts have been quite sensible.I hope that you are not reverting to type?
You have hit upon an interesting point.The NWO and its supporters demonise anyone that gets in their way,whether they be racial nationalists such as myself,anarchists,moslems,basically anyone that opposes the jewish New World Order.
It is easier to hate and destroy that which we demonise first,an old tactic.
But the truth of the matter is that I am as human as you,quite normal in fact.

Aryan Imperium said:
Hijacked by that professional troll, Teacher with the support of a moderator no doubt. If I remotely go off subject they come down on me hard but Teacher seems to be able to post his demented and retarded **** without censure.Makes you wonder how this board is run.

Holy stakeout batman...

Attachments

• Crash test 1. 108.JPG
    Crash test 1. 108.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 15
Aryan Imperium said:

Since I'm a nice guy I will say I guess that was immature of Teacher to make those drawings of you. But Aryan, you're a Nazi and you say things like the Aryan race is the sole creator of culture and other nonsensical things that put down other groups of people.

Aryan Imperium said:
Have you ever read any of Evola`s works?
Perhaps Urban 75 would be more to your liking? It is crammed full with English hating Welsh communists.Perhaps you will find something in common with those degenerates?

I've read about Evola,but never actually read his work.I certainly don't hate the English,if I did,I would hate my Nephew,Niece and Brother in Law and my best friend is from Peckham!

Aryan Imperium said:
His name was Adolf and I suggest that you back up your allegation with some evidence!

There is speculation that Hitler's vitamin shots were really meth, which seems to have some validity due to the fact that Hitler thought he could win the war fighting on two fronts ignoring counsel from his generals. Even after the red army reached the oder he thought he could still win. Very delusional thinking wouldn't you agree? Hitler was a tweaker no doubt!

realist said:
There is speculation that Hitler's vitamin shots were really meth, which seems to have some validity due to the fact that Hitler thought he could win the war fighting on two fronts ignoring counsel from his generals. Even after the red army reached the oder he thought he could still win. Very delusional thinking wouldn't you agree? Hitler was a tweaker no doubt!

Hitler was betrayed by certain members of his HighCommand,most noticeably Admiral Canaris which led to the disaster of the eastern front.
If you have any evidence for your accusation then I suggest that you post it here!

Here we go.

Consider this Ayran Imperium.... Maybe if General Von Paulus was not such a Hitler brownose, (and actually used his own initiative) and ordered his forces to retreated out of Stalingrad, when the Soviets were initially incircling his forces. Maybe just maybe the Germans might have won the war in the East. But then Hitler was always right wasn't he?

Second, if Hitler was in charge in the German Armed forces, why didn't he make sure his troops had winter uniforms to fight the Soviets in the winter of 1941-1942. But then again I suppose those dastardly international banking jewish types influenced German Generals to actually tell old Adolph that German troops needed bikin tops to fight in the Russian Winter.

Give me a break. Hitler was delusional. Period.

Same old Nazis always blaming everyone but Hitler, for the failings of the Nazi Germany.

Has anyone noticed the similarities between WW2 Germany and America today?

But elected their own governments. Both governments create huge armed forces out of people falling below the poverty line, and both have tendancies to invade other nations...

And yes there were minority factions in both and religios nutjobs too ;)

Back
Top Bottom