• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The orange man has no hand...

mrjurrs

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
djt's pick for GA governor lost by over 50% points!

Does a djt endorsement still mean anything?

Just one example: MTG had Trump's endorsement and she destroyed her GOP opponent. Correlation or causation?

Just one example: MTG had Trump's endorsement and she destroyed her GOP opponent. Correlation or causation?
I love when djt endorsements win in the primary. They'll win some general elections, but those candidates will also drive some D wins in areas we would have called safe R seats.

I love when djt endorsements win in the primary. They'll win some general elections, but those candidates will also drive some D wins in areas we would have called safe R seats.
I do hope you're right. But her win, and other Trump-backed candidates' wins in their primaries, indicate that the GOP is still dealing with TDS.

Crazy how he has no relevance, yet he still has millions of damaged male and female leftists huddled in corners imagining he is still actively smashing them in their ******s.

Back
Top Bottom