• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Open-ended Conversations Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jango

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
Catchall -- something that holds or includes odds and ends or a wide variety of things.

That is the OP -- any conspiracy is on-topic so the dreaded Thread Nazis can't stormtrooper naturally progressing conversations because they deviate from the rigid established order of post #1.

So, let's all have one giant conspiracy conversation.

Let's try this again, shall we?

yeh we can have lizards to kennedy to 911 all in the same thread.

That imnsho is a ridiculous thread.

Had you narrowed it down to say anything related to 911, or kennedy that would at least be sensible. The above is not.

Last thread was comedy gold!!

Yeah, but I was laughing at you, not with you.

Thats really all people can do when they insist on standing their ground after being proven wrong.

I will take that as a compliment.

yeh we can have lizards to kennedy to 911 all in the same thread.

That imnsho is a ridiculous thread.

Had you narrowed it down to say anything related to 911, or kennedy that would at least be sensible. The above is not.

:shrug:

We can't always get what we want.

An open-ended OP encourages wide and more fluid conversation without the, "You're off-topic," nonsense that arises...ironically on 1) an Internet message board & 2) the conspiracy section.

Thats really all people can do when they insist on standing their ground after being proven wrong.

I will take that as a compliment.

If that is you need to do to get through your day...LOL

:shrug:

We can't always get what we want.

An open-ended OP encourages wide and more fluid conversation without the, "You're off-topic," nonsense that arises...ironically on 1) an Internet message board & 2) the conspiracy section.

I recognize the problem, however its paramount to being the same as the board section 'conspiracy theories'.

There is such a thing as too open ended.

Why not start a thread and call it lets talk about anything and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom