• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Only Worry about Foxy Amy Coney Barrett is She's Too Good to Be True.

Mashmont

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
It's really hard to imagine a more perfect justice ---or person---than Amy Coney Barrett.

Devout in her faith. Extremely family-oriented. Adopted poor black children. Went through with her pregnancy with a Downs Syndrome Child. Considered among the most brilliant lawyers. She's one of the best judges in the nation. Does TONS of charity work. She's young. And drop-dead gorgeous.

America is so lucky God felt moved to lend America one of His saints.

It's really hard to imagine a more perfect justice ---or person---than Amy Coney Barrett.

Devout in her faith. Extremely family-oriented. Adopted poor black children. Went through with her pregnancy with a Downs Syndrome Child. Considered among the most brilliant lawyers. She's one of the best judges in the nation. She's young. And drop-dead gorgeous.

There is no universe (not even the right-wing/alt-right universe) in which Barrett is considered "among the most brilliant lawyers", nor "one of the best judges in the nation". She's a hardcore right-wing, anti-abortion ideologue...with ovaries. Those are her qualifications. Everyone understands that.

And what kind of cretin would even consider physical attractiveness as a criteria (for, or against) in choosing a USSC justice? This just lends insight into the mentality of the lonely white dudes who make up Trump's base.

There is no universe (not even the right-wing/alt-right universe) in which Barrett is considered "among the most brilliant lawyers", nor "one of the best judges in the nation". She's a hardcore right-wing, anti-abortion ideologue...with ovaries. Those are her qualifications. Everyone understands that.

And what kind of cretin would even consider physical attractiveness as a criteria (for, or against) in choosing a USSC justice? This just lends insight into the mentality of the lonely white dudes who make up Trump's base.
Republicans have the votes. They should approve her without a hearing. They shouldn't allow Democrats to make another sideshow and try to personally destroy this wonderful woman they want they did Kavanaugh. Amy is too good for that.

What I like about her is that she differentiates between violent and non-violent felons, and she believes preventing non-violent felons from owning firearms is a violation of the 2A.

Republicans have the votes. They should approve her without a hearing. They shouldn't allow Democrats to make another sideshow and try to personally destroy this wonderful woman they want they did Kavanaugh. Amy is too good for that.
:LOL:...and Mashmont deflects and dodges, once again.

So much for all of that moronic nonsense about her being considered "among the most brilliant lawyers" and "best judges in the nation". I guess you realized you couldn't back that crap up, pretty quickly, huh?

Barrett is just like almost every other conservative justice these days....a mediocre talent, but a hardcore ideologue. Those attributes...plus her ovaries and plain-Jane face...make her perfect for Trump's base of frustrated, angry white incel types.

He's in love.

She has mixed race children so of course most white Democrats will rant she is unfit for public office. The racism against her by the Democratic Party for her children is going to be so rabid that it will even be embarrassing to Democratic Party KKK chapters for the level of pure racist hatred.

This morning, the GOP sent a letter to President Trump recommending that Mrs. Barrett be chosen as his SC nominee.
Done deal?

Probably the same kind of cretin that uses physical attributes such as sex or race to be the primary criteria in choosing a VP candidate.

He's in love.

He splits his love between Trump and the Quiverfull freak Barrett. He probably fantasizes about a threesome or worst case, being like Jerry Falwell sitting in a corner watching Trump grab her by the ***** and moving in on her like a bitch.

She has mixed race children so of course most white Democrats will rant she is unfit for public office. The racism against her by the Democratic Party for her children is going to be so rabid that it will even be embarrassing to Democratic Party KKK chapters for the level of pure racist hatred.

I know, right? Just like they think DeBlasio is bad for having mixed race children.

Why do you derp the stupid constantly?

Probably the same kind of cretin that uses physical attributes such as sex or race to be the primary criteria in choosing a VP candidate.

Or the kind of cretin that would use skin color as a criterion for university admissions.

Devout in her faith. Extremely family-oriented. Adopted poor black children. Went through with her pregnancy with a Downs Syndrome Child. Considered among the most brilliant lawyers. She's one of the best judges in the nation. Does TONS of charity work. She's young. And drop-dead gorgeous.

I am a Catholic and that group she belongs to is filled with loony toons and their beliefs belong in the middle ages. And the real problem with her is she will actually go by the tenant's of her far out religious teaching rather than anything to do with our constitution. In fact that group believes that this country should be run under Christian Law as a total Christian country. Something like Israel in fact. I know that Trumpsters think that we should be ruled by the Christian faith, but that is not what the writers of our constitution wanted. Is Christian based law any better than Sharia based law, I do not know, but I do not want them as the way to run this country

:LOL:...and Mashmont deflects and dodges, once again.

So much for all of that moronic nonsense about her being considered "among the most brilliant lawyers" and "best judges in the nation". I guess you realized you couldn't back that crap up, pretty quickly, huh?

Barrett is just like almost every other conservative justice these days....a mediocre talent, but a hardcore ideologue. Those attributes...plus her ovaries and plain-Jane face...make her perfect for Trump's base of frustrated, angry white incel types.

After completing her legal education, she clerked at the Supreme Court—for Antonin Scalia—where even those of her fellow clerks whose political beliefs were contrary to hers admired her. One of them, the distinguished Harvard Law School professor Noah Feldman, described her as "a brilliant lawyer."

I am a Catholic and that group she belongs to is filled with loony toons and their beliefs belong in the middle ages. And the real problem with her is she will actually go by the tenant's of her far out religious teaching rather than anything to do with our constitution. In fact that group believes that this country should be run under Christian Law as a total Christian country. Something like Israel in fact. I know that Trumpsters think that we should be ruled by the Christian faith, but that is not what the writers of our constitution wanted. Is Christian based law any better than Sharia based law, I do not know, but I do not want them as the way to run this country
The choice is a government being run by religious principles or atheist principles. There is no such thing as neither. And so we go with Christian principles since they are clearly better.

^ Another white Democrat declaring her having children of difference races is "loony toons" because she has the outrageous believe that God created all people as equal. NOTHING is more intolerant to the Democratic Party and most white Democrats. They claim that black people are so inherently inferior - even if only 1% black - that they are destined to pitiful failed lives without white people running their lives.

The racism of the Democratic Party is going so fly no different than if the Democrats on the Senate committee are wearing Confederate flag pins and wearing KKK hoods.

Congrats. You are the first person to jerk off the a SC justice.

He splits his love between Trump and the Quiverfull freak Barrett. He probably fantasizes about a threesome or worst case, being like Jerry Falwell sitting in a corner watching Trump grab her by the ***** and moving in on her like a bitch.
I bet there is jizz all over his computer screen right now.

The choice is a government being run by religious principles or atheist principles. There is no such thing as neither. And so we go with Christian principles since they are clearly better.
She is not talking about a country run by Christian principles, she is talking about a "Christian Country". It would be run on the same lines as Israel which is a Jewish country. And there is no thing as atheists principles. There is a country that lives by its laws and not by its religion. That is what our forefathers were thinking when they wrote the First Amendment. If this woman had her way, we would do away with the part of the First Amendment that says that the government should not have a national religion, but she would want to choose the religion.

^ Another white Democrat declaring her having children of difference races is "loony toons" because she has the outrageous believe that God created all people as equal. NOTHING is more intolerant to the Democratic Party and most white Democrats. They claim that black people are so inherently inferior - even if only 1% black - that they are destined to pitiful failed lives without white people running their lives.

The racism of the Democratic Party is going so fly no different than if the Democrats on the Senate committee are wearing Confederate flag pins and wearing KKK hoods.
See you are wrong, she believes that God made all "MEN" equal and that women are second class and should do as their husbands tell them. That is part of her loony toon religious belief

See you are wrong, she believes that God made all "MEN" equal and that women are second class and should do as their husbands tell them. That is part of her loony toon religious belief
You really had to work at coming up with that lie against her black children, didn't you? They are both sexes - so you come up with a hate-lie claiming they are all males.

Race hatred is the art of lying, nothing else.

I love her too. She’s gonna help us pack the court. She will be my fav SC nom from the GOP in quite a while.

She is not talking about a country run by Christian principles, she is talking about a "Christian Country". It would be run on the same lines as Israel which is a Jewish country. And there is no thing as atheists principles. There is a country that lives by its laws and not by its religion. That is what our forefathers were thinking when they wrote the First Amendment. If this woman had her way, we would do away with the part of the First Amendment that says that the government should not have a national religion, but she would want to choose the religion.
The ideology of most Democrat atheists is bigotry and hatred of Christians. In your messages, that certainly is your dogma.

Back
Top Bottom