• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The only son of a bitch is you liar.

With out a doubt in my mind anymore this is a historical horrible President and administration this so called President aka jerk aka asshole aka punk aka bum aka cry baby aka wicked liar aka son if a bitch is best describe bellow.
St. JOHN 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Nothing better to do then to pick a race fight with NBA and NFL players. Your the son of a bitch that needs to be fired.

[video=youtube_share;eRm9AN-_7ZI]https://youtu.be/eRm9AN-_7ZI[/video]

And, Haymarket, you actually Liked this post. Wow.

You post this : With out a doubt in my mind anymore this is a historical horrible President and administration this so called President aka jerk aka asshole aka punk aka bum aka cry baby aka wicked liar aka son if a bitch is best describe bellow.

And then go on to quote scripture? There is a giant short circuit somewhere.

What's it like to live in a constant state of hostility and anger?

Common Sense 1;bt4200 said:
You post this : With out a doubt in my mind anymore this is a historical horrible President and administration this so called President aka jerk aka asshole aka punk aka bum aka cry baby aka wicked liar aka son if a bitch is best describe bellow.

And then go on to quote scripture? There is a giant short circuit somewhere.

Yeah I did and so what.:peace

So...you're saying that you don't like "Donny-Boy". Got it.
Allot of people feel the same. But I sense a strong scent of hatred in your tone. Hatred that an "unbalanced" person, might just allow to rot you to the core, and convince you to do something horrible.
Like, for instance, proclaiming that all white people and or cops...should be shot.

It would be a tragedy if that happened to you...or anyone.

Back
Top Bottom