• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Only 2nd PMF Address to Ever Be

Feels like I just put out the first one, but I have been gone for a couple months too. I’m partly apologizing for not being consistent or updating frequently. I’m probably only apologizing to myself because I’m probably the only one who wanted me to be a little more consistent - to the point of needing an apology, anyway. I do have a life outside this insane joyride…

However, I obligated myself to donate my avatar, said I’d be here if necessary. I wasn’t. I have no idea if you can use my avatar while I’m gone, or if that’s even ‘fun’ since I barely post in discussion, but my avatar and sig are always up for sale, whether I’m here or not. I will always come back, unless I die again. Mods are free to email me should they need to. I apologize to Redress and TGND if I reneged.

Before I left, as I mingled out there, even just a bit, and with some PM’s I’ve engaged in, even some RL peeps who have seen what you’ve seen, I was encountering things that I’d already belched into a Word document or three. Minor dilemma. Maybe some of you already can’t tell if I’m for real with all the subtle fun I have, maybe you’re interpreting things for what they aren’t…

Then I may say something in an entry that is ‘coincidentally’ very similar to a more personal previous thing, but I claim it was already written down…? Worse is, sometimes friendly’s do remind me of things I had already wanted to put on paper, but forgot until they did something very munchkin, or they even introduce me to a new form of Munchkinism that I hadn’t previously been aware of – even though I recognize all of it in myself…

I don’t want to compromise entries because I’m worried about insulting specific individuals, or stepping on toes with my over-the-top, balls to the walls, in your face Gong Show of a blog. I seem to be the only knob milking this… thing for everything it’s worth. But, I only make you up as I go along. Until I hit the ‘post now’ button, you’re just a figment of my imagination. It’s not my fault that I landed in this backyard, see? Now maybe you see why it hurts me more than it hurts you…

I can mess around with people I know in RL, but newer people, online… Basically, the ‘technique’ I fell into + a discussion forum for a neighbor = straining the limits between staying within the ‘don’t be a jerk’ rule, and wanting to slap the crap out of you when you hang out with that ‘Society’ jerk – just the worst influence on you. I swear, if I could put my head on your shoulders…

I’m not easy though, I make you work to catch those layers. You work to coax every rippling red sting. You want to be beaten, you deserve to be beaten. It’s a two way street though, for our own good, hating to love meeting this way…

I might be a little ‘shy’ about the writing, only because I know I’m being the biggest prick I know how, riding you, always on your ass about your least attractive traits. I also know when I’ve nailed it just as much as you do – which is pretty often, if we’re all honest here. Maybe out of left field, but sometimes, you could say it’s like sex… Anyway, I simply dislike showering you with my awesomeness when so much of it can simply be seen in the strength of my character, y’know? If I put a little work on those rough edges, you might even cross into my dimension, wouldn’t that be a treat?

You can’t see my red ears while we all flex and pet our own ego’s a little around here. I’m just good at that too. I mean, if I really wanted to describe how amazing I think I am, none of us could live through it. Why do you think I refrain from boning up on those old skillz? It’s because I’m humble. I do it for you, munchkins. The only nice guy in first place… I should really have a biographer writing these things, it’s a bit much coming from me, but now you know…

Those I’ve chatted/chat with in PM are likely to know that my blog is just my flog, I’m not lashing out at them, any self-inflation or deflation is just as it was before. It doesn’t matter how smart a munchkin we are – still munchkins. Same goes for friendly’s that brush by me in threads out there, or any friendly’s to develop – why I went public…

So, maybe you can see how I’m somehow managing to retreat a bit, but still extend my gracious finger in all three insinuations (four for the ladies, only cuz you already thought it was part of the three), while I tell you I’m milking this for everything I can, abusing the hell out of words and everything else including my ego… Damn, son…

That’s what I meant the other day, BTW, that I ‘manipulate’ everyday, someway. I can’t help it. It doesn’t mean I’m not genuine. I’m just impossibly (you decide), now forced to explain myself the best I can. Why do you think I’m so mad at you? That’s why I’m a prick about it, see? Or why so many of you think I’m a prick but keep coming back – even if you log off to do it. And besides, is it really manipulation to know you catch more flies with sugar than a swatgun? I’m just full of s**ar under it all, you know that… Keep it in mind as I bitch in future entries on even tougher subjects, like military, religion, and anything else sure to offend if I mince words about it…

This is my final attempt at clearing the air about this. Consider it an eternal group PM as well as an Address, S.W.A.K if you want. I hope you’ve learned that it’s only my farts that are sterile, munchkins. From here on in, I’m givin’ every inch of my love. And yes, I think I’m being crushed by the weight of my own genius sometimes. Don’t you?

I will be spending even less time than I was in the discussion forums. I gave it a whirl, but the flog is my first priority now. I’m largely going to be willfully ignorant. Let that be a lesson that I am immune to hypocrisy as well.

That will be all.

:peace (I kissed those first)

pull-my-finger-albums-blog-entries-picture67114559-jonathan-mardukas-montana-5th-esquire.jpg

Back
Top Bottom