• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The old crone Hillary puts her foot in it.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Hillary put her foot in her mouth. Trying to help old Joe, she said-----------------"the country deserves a president that cares for people". Is that kinda like how you "cared" for the 4 good Americans killed in Benghazi Hillary???????????

Hillary put her foot in her mouth. Trying to help old Joe, she said-----------------"the country deserves a president that cares for people". Is that kinda like how you "cared" for the 4 good Americans killed in Benghazi Hillary???????????

Or our good war dead the president could not go out in the rain for?

67295261d1600098106-benghazi-tell-me-again-many-american-deaths-were-too-many-119065854_2796856107213360_2074500971408052689_o-jpg

1. Let's be kind to Ms. Hillary.

2. Yes, her losing in 2016 was a big blow.

3. But what really hurt her the most was losing in 2008 to an obscure Senator from Illinois.

a. She (and everyone else) did assume that the 2008 nomination would be hers for the asking.

4. No doubt President Biden will give her a nice government job that will make her feel important again.

The Obama deflection didn't work the other day, so now it's #Hillary!

Lol. :lol:

beng.jpg

4 deaths: 7 investigations allegedly into how it happened but used only to smear a political opponent with a stupid ****ing email server that none of the smearers care about (when an R does it).

3,000 deaths: massively increase government surveillance, set up an agency to molest grandma at airports while being unable to catch guns in luggage, invade two countries, get several thousand servicepeople killed, get over 100,000 Iraqi civilians and however many Afghans killed, all at the cost of 2 trillion dollars.

Nearly 200,000 deaths:
a wonderful opportunity for Trumpists to rape the tragedy for purposes of dishonestly accusing the left of hoaxing and plotting to steal freedoms by way of mask mandates.

Trumpism: the evil is the point.

how many dead Americans is an acceptable number for Hillary and Trump?

Four dead Americans is acceptable. It is what it is.

1. Let's be kind to Ms. Hillary.

2. Yes, her losing in 2016 was a big blow.

3. But what really hurt her the most was losing in 2008 to an obscure Senator from Illinois.

a. She (and everyone else) did assume that the 2008 nomination would be hers for the asking.

4. No doubt President Biden will give her a nice government job that will make her feel important again.

I did not know you where close enough to Clinton to know her personally to know what she is thinking? When do you hang out with her?

Who cares about those 4 assholes in Benghazi? how many people died in Benghazi that day? Why are they so important.

I have no idea what it is you’re even upset about right now.

I did not know you where close enough to Clinton to know her personally to know what she is thinking? When do you hang out with her?

They got HRCDS and they got it baaaaad. 20+ years and they’re *still* waiting on her “arrest.”

I thought it was China who knowingly let the virus loose on the world. Nice to see democrats stand up for their communist friends.

Lame attempt there.

Do you understand the 4 deaths in Benghazi was preventable, but only China could have prevented the China virus that is killing Americans.

1tyopt.jpg

Do you understand

First do what you demand of others. ;)

the 4 deaths in Benghazi was preventable, but only China could have prevented the China virus that is killing Americans.

giphy.gif

Your TDS is showing.

Who cares about those 4 assholes in Benghazi? how many people died in Benghazi that day? Why are they so important.

I have no idea what it is you’re even upset about right now.

That post is about as disgusting as any I have seen on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you understand the 4 deaths in Benghazi was preventable, but only China could have prevented the China virus that is killing Americans.

4f22bt.jpg

Last edited:
China could have stopped Covid

Trump cannot

Sent from my U683CL using Tapatalk

China could have stopped Covid

Trump cannot

Sent from my U683CL using Tapatalk

That is for sure. The rest of the world can but Trump cannot. He is uniquely incompetent.

76402256-5dcb-4dff-ac3b-775226be89a2-780x855.jpg

Back
Top Bottom