• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The old crone Hillary puts her foot in it.

That is for sure. The rest of the world can but Trump cannot. He is uniquely incompetent.

76402256-5dcb-4dff-ac3b-775226be89a2-780x855.jpg

To be fair, Johnson is giving him a run for his money, but he has a smaller population to work with!

Incidentally what makes Hillary a crone, according to the OP, other than age? Is it her wisdom, or her supernatural powers?

Or our good war dead the president could not go out in the rain for?

Now there you go again. That story was so debunked but here you are referring to something we know not to have happened. Typical democrats.

Now there you go again. That story was so debunked but here you are referring to something we know not to have happened. Typical democrats.

Dude, it is a matter of public record that Trump did not attend...

Hillary put her foot in her mouth. Trying to help old Joe, she said-----------------"the country deserves a president that cares for people".
I wish that she would’ve stayed lost in the woods. HRC is not an asset to Biden’s campaign.

Who cares about those 4 assholes in Benghazi? how many people died in Benghazi that day? Why are they so important.

I have no idea what it is you’re even upset about right now.
You acknowledged that you don’t what you’re talking about, insulting dead American patriots.

Really ****ed up on your part.

You acknowledged that you don’t what you’re talking about, insulting dead American patriots.

Really ****ed up on your part.

What makes them patriots? And again: why should I care about these 4 lives?

Who cares about those 4 assholes in Benghazi? how many people died in Benghazi that day? Why are they so important.

I have no idea what it is you’re even upset about right now.

Despicable...to say the least.

Therein lies your problem....incapable of knowing.

It sounds like you don’t know either. Is it that they were military assholes?

It sounds like you don’t know either. Is it that they were military assholes?

If they were Antifa, we would of made a national holiday out of it. You really don't represent very well or do all of you people act in such repulsive ways?

Hillary put her foot in her mouth. Trying to help old Joe, she said-----------------"the country deserves a president that cares for people". Is that kinda like how you "cared" for the 4 good Americans killed in Benghazi Hillary???????????

4? Trump's up to almost 200,000. Your post is the weakest straw man ever!

Also, it's great to see trumpublicans get a massive hate boner for Hillary. You guys and Hillary should just get a room and get it over with. You can have a 3-way with Bill - I'm sure he'd be game!

Do you understand the 4 deaths in Benghazi was preventable, but only China could have prevented the China virus that is killing Americans.

10's of thousands of Americans would still be alive had trump not lied about the severity of the virus and weak-willed trump-publican governors bought the snake oil. trump new how horrible the virus was and at the same time pressured schools and businesses to reopen.

We understand how desperate trumpists are to cover up for their leader's crimes - but thank goodness you're only 35% of the country!

If they were Antifa, we would of made a national holiday out of it. You really don't represent very well or do all of you people act in such repulsive ways?

We did make a national holiday over those losers buying it. We had one failed hearing after another that wasted money and produced zero convictions.

And over what? 4 idiots.

What makes them patriots? And again: why should I care about these 4 lives?
It isn’t my responsibility to educate you, it’s yours.

A better question is why should those 4 lives mean any less than any 4 Americans who’ve died from Coronavirus?

It’s always better to not speak, especially in an insulting manner, when you don’t know what you’re talking about. Common sense (and decency) 101.

It isn’t my responsibility to educate you, it’s yours.

A better question is why should those 4 lives mean any less than any 4 Americans who’ve died from Coronavirus?

It’s always better to not speak, especially in an insulting manner, when you don’t know what you’re talking about. Common sense (and decency) 101.

Covid? Nothing more anyone could do. :::crosses self:: :(

Hillary put her foot in her mouth. Trying to help old Joe, she said-----------------"the country deserves a president that cares for people". Is that kinda like how you "cared" for the 4 good Americans killed in Benghazi Hillary???????????

Did Trump care for the almost 200K people who have died because of Covid19? Or was he too busy caring for the dead and disabled veterans that he called "losers and suckers"?

this is just the usael partisian bul****

now if you really want one of her all time great horrible statements

You’re missing the point.

I ain’t missing’ those 4 assholes in Benghazi tho!

Yeah, here: when you and yours stop telling us 200k Americans just had to die for no reason AFTER knowing Trump lied, you’re allowed to pretend we take you and your stolen valor over FOUR BRAVE AMERICANS seriously again.

**** Benghazi and your fake ass patriotism.

Back
Top Bottom