• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Official Chemtrail Debate ...

All I gotta say is that you were trying too hard... the ones you said were made up, well, you could have done a search of the patent office's website, checked 3 of them quickly and they were all there.

But oh well... I'm sure you'll come back with the retort that just because the patent is filed doesn't mean that the subject of the patent exists.

And no, I knew, even looking over the titles that these all wouldn't be specifically relevant to chemtrails vs contrails.

Which is funny cause this all started from the open admission from the company which admits to performing this in Calgary, Canada for hail reduction (oddly in the summer that had record hail, so whether they helped or hurt with the chemical sprays is debateable, though to deny the existence of chemical spray programs is plain wrong).

These programs exist... the extent, purpose, locations, etc are likely varied and up for debate, but the programs themselves as a generality DO exist.

Though, I'm only passively searching at this point... schedule at work won't leave me much time for the next while to go in depth searching these matters.

All I gotta say is that you were trying too hard... the ones you said were made up, well, you could have done a search of the patent office's website, checked 3 of them quickly and they were all there.

B'man, we have been having some internet issues here in Europe recently so had some difficulty accessing a lot of the net from here ... so please instead of just telling me that they exist a few links would be nice.

BT Broadband Hit By Second Outage - ITProPortal.com

Not that I disbelieve you but you do have a habit of not backing up your claims ... citing I should do it myself, but common courtesy suggests that if you make a claim you should ensure the recipient is pointed in the direction you are claiming.

But oh well... I'm sure you'll come back with the retort that just because the patent is filed doesn't mean that the subject of the patent exists.

Well, is a patent a guarantee that the subject exists ???

The correct answer is no ... so how come a patent is taken by you as proof ... for many of these things are purely theoretical ... the subjects or objects of thousands of patents have NEVER existed in reality ... so why is holding a patent held in such regard by you.

At least find out if the subject/object actually does exist before triumphantly holding aloft the patent !!!

List of Crazy Patents

Another 10 Bizarre (And Stupid) Patents - Top 10 Lists | Listverse

And no, I knew, even looking over the titles that these all wouldn't be specifically relevant to chemtrails vs contrails.

Yet you still linked what YOU yourself called "relevant" patents ...

"A few relevant patents :"

If you already knew there were many which would not be so, then by all means cut and paste the list ... but at least have the intellectual honesty to qualify it with saying that some are not so relevent... don't you think ???

By not doing so shows you thought you could overoad and awe with a padded out list !!!

Which is funny cause this all started from the open admission from the company which admits to performing this in Calgary, Canada for hail reduction

Weather modification of this sort are NOT "chemtrails".

Rain and hail mitigation aircraft are SMALL ... the fly in very LOCALIZED places ... their efforts are not always successful and they do it in the full glare of the public eye !!!

Why do you seem to think this is "chemtrail" related ... perhaps to avoid further misunderstanding you should specify exactly whay you class as chemtrails and the aircraft supposedly doing it ???

Show some photographs of what you "think" are chemtrails ... and tell me why you think they are such ... but I can guarantee that not one photograph will be related to such weather control as is already known and understood in reality.

(oddly in the summer that had record hail,

Why odd ... for it is a known fact that weather control, such as cloud seeding, rain and hail mitigation is not very successful and many times fails in its objective.

The weather is simply too big and chaotic for us to make more than the tiniest wee dent in it !!!

Cloud Seeding Won’t Bring Rain to the Southeast, Says Climatologist | Wired Science | Wired.com

Although China by investing heavily show more success than most ... but it is also know that they may massage figures too, so it may not be as successful as they claim ...

China Leads Weather Control Race | Wired Science | Wired.com

so whether they helped or hurt with the chemical sprays is debateable, though to deny the existence of chemical spray programs is plain wrong).

How can common or garden weather control of this type be related to "chemtrail" claims ???

And how is admitting that such weather control exists in any way bolster "chemtrail" claims ???

These programs exist... the extent, purpose, locations, etc are likely varied and up for debate, but the programs themselves as a generality DO exist.

What programmes B'man ... what is the purpose of these programmes ???

If they exist then how is it being done ... by knowing about them, you should also know the chemicals, the aircraft and the methods ???

Prove these programmes exist ???

Though, I'm only passively searching at this point... schedule at work won't leave me much time for the next while to go in depth searching these matters.

I have previously given you the means to look at thes trails and find out if they come from ordinary passenger aircraft ... have you done anything along those lines to see for yourself what aircraft these contrails (misinterpreted as chemtrails) come from ... I'll bet you've done nothing of the sort and have zero intention of ever testing yourself this way !!!

Have you looked in an area which you think is heavy with chemtrails and seen if there is LICHENS growing ... for as lichens take their nutrients DIRECTLY from the air they are extremely susceptible to airborne pollutants.

So LICHENS are a VERY good indicator of just how pure the air QUALITY is.

4513101891a10819048390l.jpg

If LICHENS are growing ... then there can be NO pollutants in the air ... it is that simple !!!

Have you also thought about doing a spectral analysis of your own either ... a technique which can show what is the chemical make up of something like atmospheric gases by viewing their visible spectrum bands ... an easy thing to do really as any Observatory should be able to ... or join an astromomy club or a weather watchers club or take some flying lessons.

FG04_03.jpg

None of these things are outwith the realms of you doing them ... so why don't you do something a bit more real and educated than regurgitation of others claims ... for this is all you do B'man ... you've read a couple of conspiracy sites and repeat them virtually verbatim ... you, probably, unconciouslly fully "buy into", because it suits your bias and resentment of the faceless, nameless "them" !!!

Do something real B'man about getting better, more valid, more real information and learning than what these complete non-experts on conspiracy sites tell you !!!

Do you not see how idiotic it is to reject the teachings of a whole swath of people like real pilot forums, citing that experts don't know everything ... yet whole-heartedly, unequivocally and emphatically fully believe what known non-experts tell you instead ... can you not see how ridiculous that is ???

Sometimes the experts are right, now I am not saying you should just mindlessly follow, but at least have the intellectual fairness to see whether it is a majority belief, for you simply cannot fool the majority of this entire planets pilots, meteorologists, scientists, engineers and every other kind of real expert with junk or psuedo-science ... always look to the consensus, and please don't give me any guff about heliocentrism and Galileo ... that was near 400 years ago ... articualtion of science theories are easier to prove now !!!

It is like the whole 9/11 thing ... where, quite frankly the vast majority of truthers came to that as a conspiracy after viewing that moronically obvious piece of junk "Loose Change".

Now that is not an ad-hom or strawman ... it is a logical and intelligent thought ... for on what planet do the words of some completely unqualified teenage boys somehow supercede what proven, credible experts tell you ???

And at the end of the day B'man, someone whom bought into something as glaringly, acutely, conspicuously cretinous as the "hermetically sealed shafts" has alrady shown a complete lack of evalutory skills and learning ... something which when pointed out should give pause for thought ... OF themselves ... that maybe they are wrong, if so easily swayed by such a simple untruth then maybe the faulty understanding DOES truly lie with themselves ... can you also not see this ???

And this is again what is happening here ... you have, once more, been fooled by frauds and charlatans baffling you with bull**** !!!

To me by being so easily led by such glaring non-experts, and quite frankly, idiots at times, it shows more YOUR lack of critical thinking skills ... now I know you like to think of yourself as a genuine skeptic, and that you evaluate things well ... and yet it is more the reality that your standards of evaluation are quite low ... for it seems to take very little to convince you of the validity of what conspiracy sites tell you.

Your standards of proof are very low ... shown by how you believe that a blithering moron like Carnicom spouts, no questions asked !!!

You accept blindly that he "knows" what he is talking about and regurgitate what he says verbatim ... that is not the mark of the true skeptic B'man ... is it ???

Did it ever occur to you to look further and do some proper research into his background ... to find out whether he is the least bit qualified (as he claims he is) to speak of these things.

Now everyone is fully entitled to an opinion and freedom of speech ensures you can spout all you want ...but if someone is claiming a legitimacy by way of qualification about the topic surely it would be prudent to see if he really is what he says he is ???

And if you find out he is not ... then surely logical progression would lead you to be far more wary and examining of his claims than before ... can you not see this ???

How about taking a critical thinking class B'man ... they are not too expensive and will show you where you go wrong in evaluating and judging competing information ...

Critical Thinking Course Online

Back
Top Bottom