• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Obama Meltdown

Swear to God, Conservative, you could turn me into a Democrat. Are these not the most extraordinary times our country has faced since 1929?? Do you really think there's a quick fix for the mess we're in? Do you really think Obama could turn around the train on an 20-month dime? Nobody knows how to fix this. Oh, you may think you do; but your way won't turn the train on a dime either. We're in a mess. A big mess.

Reagan did it.....

Probably a good choice and someone who can probably relate to you. You obviously don't belong in a debate forum

I picked her because she makes more sense than you do.

YOU don't belong in a debate forum. You're just here to be a miserly old pain and take shots at people who disagree with you. Got news for you bud; that's not debate.

Have a lovely.

/thread

I picked her because she makes more sense than you do.

YOU don't belong in a debate forum. You're just here to be a miserly old pain and take shots at people who disagree with you. Got news for you bud; that's not debate.

Have a lovely.

/thread

No problem, go play with those who only agree with you and make you feel good and important. You obviously don't like being challenged and proven wrong. Take your best shot and refute the information in that article and refute the facts that I posted, but no you have to attack the individual and me.:2wave::2wave:

Said the kettle.

You don't know what you are talking about, I attack Obama's record, not Obama. I posted an article with specifics in it and you attack the author. All you can do is divert, never debate.

Can you EVER just post. Does it always have to be a slime on the libs. Seriously. If we are that bad, it'll show. You don't need to take the constant shots.
as per a conversation i had with him in another thread, he is here to 'destroy' liberalism, to 'destroy' liberals, and not make 'nice' with them...he is here to preach, not to debate....so, it is a waste of time trying to have a debate with him.

as per a conversation i had with him in another thread, he is here to 'destroy' liberalism, to 'destroy' liberals, and not make 'nice' with them...he is here to preach, not to debate....so, it is a waste of time trying to have a debate with him.

Oh, thank you. This is good to know.

Swear to God, Conservative, you could turn me into a Democrat. Are these not the most extraordinary times our country has faced since 1929?? Do you really think there's a quick fix for the mess we're in? Do you really think Obama could turn around the train on an 20-month dime? Nobody knows how to fix this. Oh, you may think you do; but your way won't turn the train on a dime either. We're in a mess. A big mess.
Turn this train around? Hec, he won't even slow it down. He's going full speed ahead with bad policies.
I think we know how NOT to fix it, but he keeps going down the same road to disaster. Spend, spend, spend, tax, tax , tax, grow, grow , grow government.

Turn this train around? Hec, he won't even slow it down. He's going full speed ahead with bad policies.
I think we know how NOT to fix it, but he keeps going down the same road to disaster. Spend, spend, spend, tax, tax , tax, grow, grow , grow government.

Funny how it always is about Bush and never about the present. Obama's agenda is never let a good crisis go to waste. He has put all that Bush spending that liberals rail against on steroids and not a word.

It doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do. He's impotent.

Is that the way you debate in real life, say nothing and run when challenged? How can you defend the Obama record? The majority in this country are waking up, will you ever?

I really would love to have a liberal set me straight. Please give me the source of information that you believe credible that would support the liberal agenda and would refute what historians are going to say about President Bush and President Obama?

I keep waiting for someone to refute the current Obama record

3 trillion added to the debt
4 million less employed
trillion dollar deficits projected well into the future
3 million added to the unemployment roles since Obama signed the stimulus
Massive growth in the size of govt.
Obamacare
GDP growth dropping again

Is this the record you are proud of and does it justify your vote?

Is that the way you debate in real life, say nothing and run when challenged? How can you defend the Obama record? The majority in this country are waking up, will you ever?

I really would love to have a liberal set me straight. Please give me the source of information that you believe credible that would support the liberal agenda and would refute what historians are going to say about President Bush and President Obama?

I keep waiting for someone to refute the current Obama record

3 trillion added to the debt
4 million less employed
trillion dollar deficits projected well into the future
3 million added to the unemployment roles since Obama signed the stimulus
Massive growth in the size of govt.
Obamacare
GDP growth dropping again

Is this the record you are proud of and does it justify your vote?

I see who and what you are, and I refuse to attempt to discuss anything with you.

I see who and what you are, and I refuse to attempt to discuss anything with you.

It appears you aren't willing to discuss anything with anyone. Why don't you participate and challenge the information I provided. Tell me where I have gone wrong instead of running away?

It appears you aren't willing to discuss anything with anyone. Why don't you participate and challenge the information I provided. Tell me where I have gone wrong instead of running away?
dude, looking in the mirror again???

Moderator's Warning:
How about we all stop talking about each other so we don't get infracted.

Back
Top Bottom