• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Obama Factor

Logician Man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
After Biden is sworn into office as the new President of the United States on Jan 20/2021, how much influence/counsel will Obama have on the new Administration, if any?

IF Biden is sworn in he will be totally influenced by Obama, by China, by Iran, by AOC, by Planned Parenthood, by George Soros, by the European union, by Russia, by ANTIFA, by BLM. Joe has virtually no situational awareness. He will be influenced by whoever writes his prompter.

IF Biden is sworn in he will be totally influenced by Obama, by China, by Iran, by AOC, by Planned Parenthood, by George Soros, by the European union, by Russia, by ANTIFA, by BLM. Joe has virtually no situational awareness. He will be influenced by whoever writes his prompter.
Have you forgotten Biden was VP for eight years?

Trump blames his teleprompter when he says stupid shit. That is right. Your stable genius was outsmarted by a teleprompter.

After Biden is sworn into office as the new President of the United States on Jan 20/2021, how much influence/counsel will Obama have on the new Administration, if any?

A modest amount. He and Biden have pretty much the same donors and agenda, Obama doesn't really need to have influence. Obama doesn't really have any presidential agenda different than Biden. So it's not really an issue.

Have you forgotten Biden was VP for eight years?
Doesn't seem to have done him any good.

I thought Joe Biden had been wrong on almost every major foreign policy issue over the preceding 40 years.

Gates should know, he was in the same administration.

As to the observation that the Biden administration will be pulled, likely violently "by Obama, by China, by Iran, by AOC, by Planned Parenthood, by George Soros, by the European union, by Russia, by ANTIFA, by BLM" is rather highly probable, in fact, we've seen the start of this already.

‘Enormously insulting’: Sanders warns Biden not to shut out progressives

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors requests meeting with Joe Biden, Kamala Harris

I thought Joe Biden had been wrong on almost every major foreign policy issue over the preceding 40 years.

As to the observation that the Biden administration will be pulled, likely violently "by Obama, by China, by Iran, by AOC, by Planned Parenthood, by George Soros, by the European union, by Russia, by ANTIFA, by BLM" is rather highly probable, in fact, we've seen the start of this already.

Must have done him some good. He will be sworn in as POTUS on Jan 20/2021 after a landslide victory and a 5 million plus popular vote victory margin.

Or maybe he could watch FOX every night to get his policies. Oh wait, that was a different president, wasn’t it.

Biden is his own person and will have plenty of good advisers in his Cabinet. He may call Obama every so often on particular policies, but he will still make up his own mind.

Fair would be to replace Uncle Thomas with Barack Hussein.

That's whats nice about not claiming to know everything, he can call on others for help and not look stupid.

VF0520_American-Presidents_Lede.jpg

Will anyone really be surprised when trump is never called on for his expertise on any matter.

Ya, but who is influencing Obama?

If you follow the trail far enough you will find it goes in a circle and Joe is influencing Obama.

That's whats nice about not claiming to know everything, he can call on others for help and not look stupid.

VF0520_American-Presidents_Lede.jpg

Will anyone really be surprised when trump is never called on for his expertise on any matter.
I would call on Trump.

Grounds for impeachment is not building on your predecessor, just because you ninnies couldn't convict him doesn't mean I should break my own rules.

I would very much want to know what he was doing here and there (and cut myself a few hundred-million of it).

Hmmmm.... Is that the Secretary Gates who stated that Trump is a divider?

Have you forgotten how Christianity was banned and we were forced to use Sharia courts during the Obama years?
No, I haven't heard, tell me about it.

Are you saying there was material change in service, or are you just flying around in the realms and don't know where is center?

Obama was Christian are you prone to delusions and hallucinations that you think Obama mellowed the court toward you?

Tell me, because I don't know what you mean and must think you're one of the 49%.

Yikes.

No, I haven't heard, tell me about it.

Are you saying there was material change in service, or are you just flying around in the realms and don't know where is center?

Obama was Christian are you prone to delusions and hallucinations that you think Obama mellowed the court toward you?

Tell me, because I don't know what you mean and must think you're one of the 49%.

I understand that Trump supporters have such outlandish views that it's difficult to recognize sarcasm.

Have you forgotten how Christianity was banned and we were forced to use Sharia courts during the Obama years?
Um, nothing to remember, assuming you are serious.

If that's the case, he will continue the Trump presidency. Not good.

Ya, but who is influencing Obama?

If you follow the trail far enough you will find it goes in a circle and Joe is influencing Obama.
In a convuluted way you are correct. Obama to himself, how do we get this dumb SOB elected?

Do you think the Democrat primary was stolen for Biden too? Joe was certainly the most corruptible candidate to work with.

I imagine not much. Maybe an occasional phone call, but Biden probably thinks he’s just as smart as Obama and definitely more experienced. Not sure how much butt hurt Joe’s feeling from not getting Obama’s full support early on.

I wonder if they really get along. Heard some rumors. He might passively agressively brush obama ff. This is my show now.

Back
Top Bottom