• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The NRA Says That The Senate Will Pay For Disloyalty

OMFG....

WTH are you talking about?

You are making NO sense.

You are just making garbage up at this point.

So, you admit that you don't know what makes up the hardware of an M1.

Good.

ith assault weaponYou're not trying to teach me anything Bret, you're arguing semantics versus a proven problem ws that has reached the stage of public and political outcry. You and yours have also set up a litmus test wherein if I or others cannot identify every weapon you show and are willing to fit it into a very very narrow scope that forces a square peg into a round hole over the issue, then we have no credibility with the subject. Which is utterly ridiculous and a tactic used by those who have no possible way of overcoming the facts in these issues of assault weapons, the streets, and now terrorism. When I put the very same test you guys, that tactic suddenly didn't mean anything... Pride has nothing to do with it: it's argumentation and debate.

The engine by the way is a supercharged (fully blown) 426 Hemi.

The AR15 or clones has not of it own reached anything in the public's mind. It is a misconception to say the general public think guns are responsible for such death as this it totally idiotic and counter intuitive defying all laws of physics. It takes propaganda to do that and the organisations responsible for that propaganda are gun control and government.

You are trying to say citizens became tired if drinking alcohol and decided to demand banning it. Or that those who have committed genocide of their own accord decided to kill 262 million people. Your statement is total crap.

The responsibility of the fear and hated of guns and owners is totally the responsibility of gun control aided by a power hungry government. I'm loath to say firearm organisation who do absolutely nothing to prevent it are complicit but they are.

Mass killings are not caused by guns, any guns. Nobody or any ideological blind antisocial agenda driven fools can prove they are.

Last edited:
"Turbo charger on top"? Turbos work through the exhaust dude.

You don't know anything about it, or you would have said Bret.

I made my point, and you can't get around the facts.

:2wave:

Hehehe...read the. thread jet and perhaps it will jog your memory. Your memory and the ability to recognize sarcasm is failing. It happens with age...

So, you admit that you don't know what makes up the hardware of an M1.

Good.

Another dodge.

I know what hardware makes up an M1 carbine.

Barrel and Receiver group, the Trigger Housing group, Operating Slide group, and finally the STOCK.

You stated the STOCK lacked hardware.

What hardware does the STOCK lack?

The STOCK.

You do not understand the terminology perhaps?

Is this yet another case of you using the terminology incorrectly?

Another dodge.

I know what hardware makes up an M1 carbine.

Barrel and Receiver group, the Trigger Housing group, Operating Slide group, and finally the STOCK.

You stated the STOCK lacked hardware.

What hardware does the STOCK lack?

The STOCK.

You do not understand the terminology perhaps?

Is this yet another case of you using the terminology incorrectly?

So, any productive debate with you is now long gone, and this is turning into more of badgering than anything else. Therefore I will no longer respond to such repeated pestering of minute details of no import and miles away form the topic of the thread. If you wish to challenge me on M1 rifle parts, you may start a thread on that topic.

If you have comment or question about the topic and the NRA's threat to the US senate, I'll be happy to answer, but this annoyance is now over.

So, any productive debate with you is now long gone, and this is turning into more of badgering than anything else. Therefore I will no longer respond to such repeated pestering of minute details of no import and miles away form the topic of the thread. If you wish to challenge me on M1 rifle parts, you may start a thread on that topic.

If you have comment or question about the topic and the NRA's threat to the US senate, I'll be happy to answer, but this annoyance is now over.

TRANSLATION: Jet runs from another case of his ignorant use of firearms terminology.

To be honest I looked back and I cant really tell definitively who started it, we all contributed.

I'll accept that. Actually, I think it was BretJ that got off on that foot. It's just a diversionary thing that adds up to nothing.

Back
Top Bottom