• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The NRA leadership conference 2016.

cpgrad08

American
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Here is there conference. A lot of fear mongering by Wayne.

perhaps but when you have Hilary braying about how great the Australian and English confiscation schemes are and her daughter bragging that her mom will overturn Heller with supreme court picks, he has some validity

perhaps but when you have Hilary braying about how great the Australian and English confiscation schemes are and her daughter bragging that her mom will overturn Heller with supreme court picks, he has some validity

There is some validity but I think Wayne runs with it way too far.

nothing like the crap we see from the banoid leaders

and like it or not, the dishonesty of gun grabbers and their studied efforts to actually conceal their true goals and motivations gives credence to much of Wayne's hyperbole

Of course that's how you bring in support and donations.

Wayne isn't far off. I read an editorial just today written by a former NY US Attorney and Congresswoman who wants Heller overturned

Back
Top Bottom