• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The No billo Prize

Originally Posted by George_Washington
YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Listen to me.

I have a very important announcement to make.

I am leaving the male modeling profession. I've come to the conclusion that there must be more to life than just being really, really, ridiculously good looking. Which is why I am starting up a center for kids who want to learn to read good and do other things good, too.
What is this? A center for ants! It is going to have to be at least.............. 3 times bigger than this!

So, I'm all for usurping a position of power. Not quite sure what the qualifications are in this contest though. Started out, Billo talking to himself. I liked that. Sure, but, I did that way before this post and way funnier, I still do it time to time.

This ring a bell?

teacher: "What's up with this contest?"
teacher: "How many times have I told you not to interupt me when I'm busy?"
teacher: "You call swallowing Billo swill busy?"
teacher: "So, I gather I've made my point?"
teacher: "Yes, I have, yet again."

So that is all well and good. But, I also read your all time favorite post, by RightatNYU. I now submit my own.

I'm gonna do this from my, teacher's, of the colossal brain's, memory.

Dateline: Before you Billo. Back when people were just confused, not stymied, about me.

The subject was the Newsweek report that caused 17 stupid Arabs to go into such as frenzy so as to kill each other. The slant I took was that the written word could cause such chaos.

I posted something like the following:

Today the ethereal concept of journalism manifested itself and caused an explosion of a Baklava cart, killing a Donkey and the carts owner.

To which Montalban...remember him? Posted:

We have just seen the weirdest post of all time here at DP.

I can go find it. But I do this from the top of my head.

So what exactly is the criteria here Billo?

Creativity? Insanity? Best post ever? Shirley it can't be the greatest smack ever. A certain Irishman received that long ago. And don't call me Shirley.

teacher and I await.

What makes teacher tick? You asked.

He's been through the worst thing a human can have happen to a person. And he's still friggin standing bro. By the hair of his chinny chin chin. That means just friggin barely bro. Just friggin barely. And if he can persevere and keep bringing something that can make others laugh despite his daily constant ongoing neverending pain until the day he dies and can find out for sure, then the rest of you can just suck while you all pretend to know what pain is.

What makes teacher tick? You asked.

He's seen the bottom. He just doesn't want you to know what he knows. He prays you wont come close. Ironic that one who knows what the bottom looks like has always had the ability to try to make others see the top. God works in mysterious ways. Yea, I said God.

I should not post this...

Now do I get the friggin prize or what?

Sorry. Truth hurts, but I like to win.

Originally posted by teacher:
The subject was the Newsweek report that caused 17 stupid Arabs to go into such as frenzy so as to kill each other. The slant I took was that the written word could cause such chaos.

I posted something like the following:

Today the ethereal concept of journalism manifested itself and caused an explosion of a Baklava cart, killing a Donkey and the carts owner.
I like Baklava. But I thought it was greek.

In answer to your question, the winner of the
first No billo Prize who shall recieve The Billy...

billy5xi2pb.jpg

...will go to the most creative poster at DP.
That involves all the styles of visual and verbal
communication, as well as fowl prose and tome,
shock value, in-your-face bombastics and
ultimate intelligence (with a splash of sanity).

Now the only question is:
"If I post it, will people vote?"

South Dakota as Sturgis,
We at DP have...(cough, cough,
cough, ahem, cough, cough,
excuse me, cough, cough)...

THIS!

We need more votes!!! Yes teacher is in the lead, followed by Galen then TOT. Lets go voter!!!! Vote today in the No Billo Prize Pole!!! Lets see who gets crowned "Billo"!!!

I gave up hope. Oh well there's always the next asshole award.

Back
Top Bottom