• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The No billo Prize

Originally posted by mixedmedia:
I'm up for a prize? What sort of prize?
Why, its the No billo Prize.
Given to the most irreverent poster.

nb7cy.jpg

Billo_Really said:
Why, its the No billo Prize.
Given to the most irreverent poster.

nb7cy.jpg
I'm not irreverent.....am I??

I'm not irreverent.....am I??
OK, it can be awarded for the least irreverent. After all, it is the No billo. And I am, the most irreverent poster on this forum.

Billo_Really said:
OK, it can be awarded for the least irreverent. After all, it is the No billo. And I am, the most irreverent poster on this forum.
lol, okay it's a flexible prize. I guess I should just say I'm honored to be nominated and leave it at that.

Originally Posted by @_girL........
ok, now what about #10??? Someone has to be number 10!!!!!!!!!!
Leave it as a write-in.

Originally posted by Trajan Octavian Titus:
I demand an answer to the question BR quit dodging here now, for you is being gay a choice? Yes or no.
I answered it.

I just thought of something. How come there are no liberal male mod's in this forum? Why are there conservative male mod's? Why? Their a bunch of ******s!
So why do they get males as mod's?

And Trajan, I'm no tonsil-jockey!

mixedmedia said:
lol, okay it's a flexible prize. I guess I should just say I'm honored to be nominated and leave it at that.

I dunno....I'd rather have a cookie...or a trophy....or, hey Billo can I come live with you yet?

Originally posted by Kelzie:
I dunno....I'd rather have a cookie...or a trophy....or, hey Billo can I come live with you yet?
You need a better car. What will my mommy think. I can't afford your bar bill. Or is it the other way around. I'm so confused..........

Billo_Really said:
I just thought of something. How come there are no liberal male mod's in this forum? Why are there conservative male mod's? Why? Their a bunch of ******s!
So why do they get males as mod's?

And Trajan, I'm no tonsil-jockey!

Well, see, it's this whole statistic thing. Females are smarter. Liberals are smarter. Therefore, it's a lot more likely that females are liberal, hence the fact that our liberal mods are mostly female.

Billo_Really said:
You need a better car. What will my mommy think. I can't afford your bar bill. Or is it the other way around. I'm so confused..........

What? I can't afford your bar bill? That's probably true too...

What? I can't afford your bar bill? That's probably true too...
I'll tell you what, you ever get your buns out here on the west coast and I'll give you a tour of all the sites:
  • 49er Tavern
  • Joe Jost
  • Muttlynches
  • Blackies
  • Pierce St. Annex
  • Mothers
  • The Runway
  • The Whiskey
  • The Strand
  • The Rock Bottom
  • Queen Mary

Well, see, it's this whole statistic thing. Females are smarter. Liberals are smarter. Therefore, it's a lot more likely that females are liberal, hence the fact that our liberal mods are mostly female.
It gets me hot whenever you solve x in terms of y.

Originally Posted by @_girL........
I think you all missed this....
I'm not sure what that link was about.

awwww, you didn't see it??? It was a clip from the Family Guy Movie, where Baby Stewie thinks he found his father, but really its the future version of him. The future version tells baby Stewie that they take vacations to a place of Time, not a destination, and that the previous vacation he went on was to see Jesus, but they had greatly exaggerated him!

Originally posted by @girl:awwww, you didn't see it??? It was a clip from the Family Guy Movie, where Baby Stewie thinks he found his father, but really its the future version of him. The future version tells baby Stewie that they take vacations to a place of Time, not a destination, and that the previous vacation he went on was to see Jesus, but they had greatly exaggerated him!
There was no .wmv file on that link. I'm a South Park guy anyway.

Originally posted by @girl:
South Park rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that show so much!!!!!!!!!!
My favorite is Cartman. "I made you eat your parents! I made you eat your parents!"

umm....what's the significance of the pears?
Those aren't pears. Those be fig-leafs!

Back
Top Bottom