• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The No billo Prize

Originally posted by @girl:
Hmm.. so does that mean he is a nominee?!?!
Yeah, I guess. He's in the running (I say that grudgingly).

Can I ask you something Billo, what do you think about Ivan the Terrible, as a nominee?
I like the angle he comes in with. I haven't seen a lot of his posts to see just how much moxy he's got. But it's very promising. We'll see how he holds up. One things for sure, when the testosterone starts flying around here, you can't back down to nobody! It's a sign of weakness.

Billo_Really said:
I like the angle he comes in with. I haven't seen a lot of his posts to see just how much moxy he's got. But it's very promising. We'll see how he holds up. One things for sure, when the testosterone starts flying around here, you can't back down to nobody! It's a sign of weakness.

Oooo, thanks!!! I will take that as advice for myself!!! Hmmm... does that mean, that hes barely a candidate?

Oooo, thanks!!! I will take that as advice for myself!!! Hmmm... does that mean, that hes barely a candidate?
Yeah, he's a candidate. Got's to earn his stripes though.

Originally posted by George Washington:
George Washington: So Billo, why does your name sound sort of like a famous news show host? Would you say there's more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking or no?
Hanzel, he's so hot right now.

You think you're too cool for school, Walter Kronkite. But I have news for you-YOU AREN'T.
Are you challenging me to a walk-off?

Maybe I am...HAN-SOLO !
Then you can DERALICK MY BALLS!

I can deralick my OWN balls, thank you !!!
How would I know. I'm a hand-jockey. Not a body and face man. We don't think the same way.

Are you saying Mugatu was behind every major assassination since Abe Lincoln ?!
That's it! If you don't show me Magnum, I'm going monk!

Actually, I got to go to the gym. Be back later, gater.

I guess that Mr. Washington is also a nominee. Especially since hes so damn sexy!!!
DPGW is always in the running.

Okie dokie, Bill-o real-o, So here are our nominees so far:

1) RightatNYU
2) George Washington
3) Galenrox
4) Teacher
5) T.O.T.
6) Ivan the Terrible

Do you think, Billo, that there should be anyone else?!?! Maybe a girl (not me) now?

Okie dokie, Bill-o real-o, So here are our nominees so far:

1) RightatNYU
2) George Washington
3) Galenrox
4) Teacher
5) T.O.T.
6) Ivan the Terrible

Do you think, Billo, that there should be anyone else?!?! Maybe a girl (not me) now?
Kelzie is always a good choice.

And its teacher (lower case).

Originally posted by alphieb
I like Mixedmedia and Tasha.
Mixey's good. And it's Tashah (Boy are you going to get it. You know how women are)

Billo_Really said:
Mixey's good. And it's Tashah (Boy are you going to get it. You know how women are)

I know, I know.....I realized that after I posted. Sorry Tashah.

Back
Top Bottom