• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The No billo Prize

Originally posted by billo:
Your calling Trajan a fag?
No stupid, I'm calling you a fag! Didn't you ask me if he was hot? Asshole!

No stupid, I'm calling you a fag! Didn't you ask me if he was hot? Asshole!
Uh............ no, not really, Really! Um............. lets move on.

Uh............ no, not really, Really! Um............. lets move on.
F_ck it! I'm tired, get out of my face! Interview's over.

Originally posted by @girl:
oo oo oo!! Wait, interviewer!!! Hm..... Who will win the No Bolli Prize this year??!?!! (you should make it a prize) ^_^
You mean something like this?

nb0yo.jpg

oh yeah, sweety!!! Thats hott!!!
The one prize that dares you to win it! I love that "In your face" sh!t.

Billo_Really said:
The one prize that dares you to win it! I love that "In your face" sh!t.

Oh yeah!!! Hey, do you have a list of nominees?!? And should there be like an award ceremony, they could actually put that in there Sig!!!

Oh yeah!!! Hey, do you have a list of nominees?!? And should there be like an award ceremony, they could actually put that in there Sig!!!
If I had to pick the single best post I have ever seen on this board, hands down, without a doubt, it would go to RightatNYU. If I can find it, I will post it. I posted the link in the old TT thread that is in the archives.

Billo_Really said:
If I had to pick the single best post I have ever seen on this board, hands down, without a doubt, it would go to RightatNYU. If I can find it, I will post it. I posted the link in the old TT thread that is in the archives.

You think that he would wear it??? Its such an honor!!!

You think that he would wear it??? Its such an honor!!!
I don't know. I just think his post was a classic among classics.

His posts are classics, but are they worthy, and up to your standards for the award???
This one definately was.

Okay, so that is one nominee, anyone else? Maybe Mr. Galen?
Galen's another one of my favorites. Not only are we aligned politically, I love the way he uses prose and tome. As well as his colorful language.

Billo_Really said:
Galen's another one of my favorites. Not only are we aligned politically, I love the way he uses prose and tome. As well as his colorful language.

I definately agree on him being a nominee, anyone else???

I definately agree on him being a nominee, anyone else???
I found it. Here is the single greatest post in DP history.
Originally Posted by Billo_Really
Don't you think a jihad was overdoing it a bit? I mean its an office for Christs sake! Offices like memo's. Maybe you should have issued a Fatwa. Just a thought.
Originally Posted by RightatNYU:
I've got fatwas out on most of NYU's bureaucracy, but the Bursar has repeatedly failed to acqueisce to my demands. I'm about to start beheading bitches and see where that gets me.

Derka Derka Mohammed Jihad!

That was pretty damn good... Hmmm... but we need more nominees, plus a pole, I think ^_^ What about teacher?
teacher has a very special place in my heart. It must be the Fire Alarm connection. He is the most creative poster on this message board, bar none.

Hey Billo, what abotu T.O.T.? I really liked his letter to all forum members!!! It was pretty funny.
TOT's got a sense of humor that can hang with the best of 'em. I like him downstairs, hate his guts upstairs.

Back
Top Bottom