• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The No billo Prize

Billo_Really

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Since I am the only member logged on right now, just thought I would have a conversation with myself.

billo: So, billo, how great are you?

billo: Now that's a good question, billo. I guess I'm greater than some, not as great as others.

Originally posted by billo:
Now that's a good question, billo. I guess I'm greater than some, not as great as others.
billo: So tell me, why do you hate cnredd?

Originally posted by @girl:
Billo, what are you doing up so late?
I'm talking to myself. Trying to see if I can say anything that will p!ss me off.

hmmmm, can I help?!?!?!
Go for it girlfriend, I'm just waitin' to exhale.

Next question!
billo: Little touchy there, aren't ya buddy? OK, I'll ask another question.

billo: What's a Yahoo Slurp Spider?

Little touchy there, aren't ya buddy? OK, I'll ask another question.
billo: I'm not your buddy, buddy!

What's a Yahoo Slurp Spider?
billo: I have no f_cking idee........a!

I'm not your buddy, buddy!

I have no f_cking idee........a!
billo: OK, what makes teacher tick?

OK, what makes teacher tick?
billo: Do I look like Big f_cking Ben to you! Next question!

The Schools clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and that newbie, "Toy the Profitless"
Are you talking about, "Troy the Toy?"

AKA, "Woman of Troy"

AKA, "Woman is Troy"

Take your pick!

Orignally posted by @girl:
The Woman of Troy!!! I believe thats the right one, what a fag....
I don't see how a man can look at another man's hairy ass.........and find love!

We might be able to blame gravity on that one... falling in love.... Gravity hurts like a bitch then!!!
That is a very deep subject for which men are not as equipped as women to survive the outcome.

Billo_Really said:
That is a very deep subject for which men are not as equipped as women to survive the outcome.

This, my friend, is beyond all comprehension, so true. I believe that there is hope though, that there are some men that have found thier way to knowing what love is all about...

This, my friend, is beyond all comprehension, so true. I believe that there is hope though, that there are some men that have found thier way to knowing what love is all about...
Have you ever read anything by Harvel Hendricks?

Billo_Really said:
Have you ever read anything by Harvel Hendricks?

Billo, its 4:30 in the morning, Names of authors are like gibberish to me this early, since I haven't gotten to sleep yet. But I don't believe that I have read anything by him. Is he good?

Billo, its 4:30 in the morning, Names of authors are like gibberish to me this early, since I haven't gotten to sleep yet. But I don't believe that I have read anything by him. Is he good?
Of all the books I've read, his kicks the most ass. The relationship between a man and a woman is a very deep and complex issue. It is not as simplistic as in Gray's book about Venus and Mars.

Check out "Getting the Love you Want" by Harvel Hendricks. He's got others, but this one hits the nail on the head (if that is at all possible on this topic).

Billo_Really said:
Of all the books I've read, his kicks the most ass. The relationship between a man and a woman is a very deep and complex issue. It is not as simplistic as in Gray's book about Venus and Mars.

Check out "Getting the Love you Want" by Harvel Hendricks. He's got others, but this one hits the nail on the head (if that is at all possible on this topic).

Lol, okay, I will definately check him out, after I move. I love reading books, and usually can't get enough of them, or even the time to buy them...(not to mention the money to buy them). But I will definately check this one out!!!

Since I'm bored, I'll go back to talking to myself.

Do I look like Big f_cking Ben to you! Next question!
Is Kelzie hot?

Back
Top Bottom