• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The No billo Prize

Billo_Really said:
Kelzie is always a good choice.

And its teacher (lower case).

Kelzie, I wanted to say her, but I wasnt sure you guys were cool. Also, how about americanwoman, I believe her name is....

And I know its teacher, I just like using Capitals on the board :mrgreen:

Thank you all for the nomination.

I guess in order to win this award, I have to show that I am indeed truly and utterly ridiculously good looking.

I guess I'm going to have to put on my baddest couture outfit and put on the most explosive fashion show runway act that DB has ever seen. In order to prepare for this task, I am going to watch Zoolander over and over again for 12 hours straight, subscribe to GQ magazine, watch soaps operas, wax my entire body, have a manicure, have a facial, exercise myself to death, and spend my evenings at all of the trendy, meterosexual health spas and fondu cafes.

Last edited:
Originally posted by George Washington:
I guess I'm going to have to put on my baddest couture outfit...
I wouldn't do that around Chuck Luddell, you with the cheap Cheryl Ladd collection.

I guess in order to win this award, I have to show that I am indeed truly and utterly ridiculously good looking.

I guess I'm going to have to put on my baddest couture outfit and put on the most explosive fashion show runway act that DB has ever seen. In order to prepare for this task, I am going to watch Zoolander over and over again for 12 hours straight, subscribe to GQ magazine, watch soaps operas, wax my entire body, have a manicure, have a facial, exercise myself to death, and spend my evenings at all of the trendy, meterosexual health spas and fondu cafes.
You know what the funniest thing was about Zoolander? Was the fact that the fashion industry didn't find it funny!

Really? That's crazy! Do you have a link about it?
I don't have a link. I heard on Roepert and Ebert.

George_Washington said:

Hmmm... I don't think that you really have to show that, its apparent on such a fine specimen such as yourself. Plus, I did find your wig the other day, didn't I???

I guess I'm going to have to put on my baddest couture outfit and put on the most explosive fashion show runway act that DB has ever seen.

I am sure that all of the ladies, and Billo of course (Because he is a judge), would love to see the show!!! I know I would... ;)

In order to prepare for this task, I am going to watch Zoolander over and over again for 12 hours straight, subscribe to GQ magazine, watch soaps operas, wax my entire body, have a manicure, have a facial, exercise myself to death, and spend my evenings at all of the trendy, meterosexual health spas and fondu cafes.

Can I join you? Its been awhile since this girL sweetly conditioned herself ^_^

Back to buisness.... Mr. Billo Willo Realo, how many candidates do you want up for your award? Maybe we should cap it at 10, then put up a poll?

Originally posted by @_girL........:
Back to buisness.... Mr. Billo Willo Realo, how many candidates do you want up for your award? Maybe we should cap it at 10, then put up a poll?
Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by @_girL........:
awsome, so were there any other candidates that you liked, besides Kelzie?
Mixey and Stace can be added. They both hold there own against the guys.

Originally posted by Trajan Octavian Titus
Mr. Billo: George Bush... great president or the greatest president?

Mr. Billo: Have you had sexual intercoarse with a sheep recently? Yes or No!
I'll take that as a maybe.

Quit trying to dodge the issue Mr. Really.
Call me BR, TO.

This is our latest list of Nominees for the No Billo Prize:

1) RightatNYU
2) George Washington
3) Galenrox
4) Teacher
5) T.O.T.
6) Ivan the Terrible
7) Kelzie
8) Mixedmedia
9) Tashah
10) ?

OK BR, how much money did you recieve from Jack Abramoff?
I did not get Jack...........Abram...........off!

Originally posted by @girl

1) RightatNYU
2) George Washington
3) Galenrox
4) Teacher
5) T.O.T.
6) Ivan the Terrible
7) Kelzie
8) Mixedmedia
9) Tashah
10) ?
What's No. 10? A write-in candidate? Perfect.

Billo_Really said:
What's No. 10? A write-in candidate? Perfect.

Billo, that spot is still open, we need one more candidate!!! Anyone you can think of off the top of your head that deserves to be a candidate at least???

Mr. BR for you is being gay a choice? yes or no?
Since I'm a happy guy, I'd say no.

@_girL........ said:

1) RightatNYU
2) George Washington
3) Galenrox
4) Teacher
5) T.O.T.
6) Ivan the Terrible
7) Kelzie
8) Mixedmedia
9) Tashah